剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
请再为我来抱一抱
If you can bring it in one time for me, please.
和你们在一起很开心
Aww! - It's been a blast.
很开心
It's been a blast.
一直会是这样的 -我信
It will continue to be. -Oh, I believe that.
对一个没有参加过很多 烧烤比赛的人来说
To be someone who isn't running the typical barbecue circuit
和这两位烧烤高手一起进入前三名
and to be here with these two amazing barbecuers in the top three...
这感觉太棒了
is an amazing feeling.
嘿 大家出来吧
Hey, everybody. Come on out!
我和蒂娜小姐刚赢得了上一场比赛
I just finished winning the last challenge with Ms. Tina,
我希望保持这种获胜的势头
and I want to keep running on that momentum.
大家好 -看看谁在这儿
Hi, guys. - Look who's here.
大家好 -你好
Hi, everybody. - Hi.
早上好 -早上好
Good mornin'! -Good mornin'!
你们看起来棒极了 你们一直都戴着围裙吗?
You guys look great. Have you guys been wearin' aprons this whole time?
开始的时候有八个人 现在你们三个是美国最棒的厨师
We started with eight, and now you three are the best cookers in America.
这是大结局前的最后一个挑战了
This is the last challenge before the finale.
我和这两个人建立了深厚的友谊
These are two people that I have a bond with.
我们当中有人要被淘汰
Somebody's fixin' to go.
对此我很难过 但我仍然想赢
I'm sad about that, but I still wanna win.
这种感觉怎么样? -感觉很好
How does that feel? -Feels good.
感觉真的很好 -我在前三名里面
Feels really good. I'm in the top three. Whoo!
再来一次 -我喜欢在中间
One time. -I love bein' in the middle.
我们都配进入前两名 但我们当中的一个要离开
We all deserve to be in the top two, but one of us has to go,
这个人不会是我
and that's not gonna be me.
好了 欢迎三位大厨
All right, so welcome, cookers.
这些东西是不是看起来有些不一样?
Are things looking a little different?
很不一样
A lot different. - Yes.
有那些附加的看起来很奇怪的 烹饪工具
There are these additional, strange-looking cooking items.
这是怎么回事?
What the heck is that?
世界各地都有很棒的烧烤
So, great barbecue exists all over the world.
美国的烧烤就像这个国家一样
And barbecue in America, like the country herself,
已经变成了一个融合世界各地风格 和口味儿的美丽的大熔炉
has become a beautiful melting pot of international styles and flavor.
这个我喜欢
I like that. -It's all good.
最伟大的烧烤师 熟悉来自全世界的技术
The greatest barbecuers are familiar with techniques from all over the world.
我和凯文设计的这个挑战 就是为了测试这一点的
Kevin and I designed this challenge to test exactly that.
我们选了三个国家
We've picked three countries
在这些国家 烧烤融入了他们的文化和美食
where barbecue has been baked into their culture and cuisine.
有阿根廷
There's Argentina.
早在19世纪中叶 牛肉就成了阿根廷的主要食物
Beef has been a staple in Argentine dishes dating back to the mid-1800s,
那时 高乔人用阿萨多烤架烤牛肉
when gauchos roasted beef on an asador.
你们今天要使用这种技术 以及 臭名昭著的阿萨多十字烤架
A technique that you'll be using today with the infamous asado cross.
你们还会使用产自于
You'll also be using quebracho charcoal,
南美洲的奎布拉乔树的奎布拉乔木炭
manufactured from South American quebracho trees,
以及高乔烤架和平面烤盘
the gaucho grill and the flat plancha,
类似于架在明火上的铸铁网
similar to a cast-iron griddle over an open fire.
好 -接下来是摩洛哥
Okay. - So then there's Morocco. -
豆蔻、姜黄和扎阿塔尔
Cardamom, turmeric and za'atar
常用来为普通的摩洛哥食材增加香味
are often used to spice up common Moroccan ingredients,
这些食材包括鹰嘴豆、粗麦粉、 鸡肉和羊肉
like chickpeas, couscous, chicken and lamb.
你们会使用街头肉串烤炉和橄榄木
You'll be usin' a street kabob grill with olive wood,
古代的尖盖锅和马杰马尔、 烤肉串以及烧烤篮
an ancient tagine and majmar, kabob skewers and grill baskets.
这里有些东西我不知道是什么
I don't know what some of that stuff is.
最后是日本
Lastly, there's Japan. -
日本的烧烤 或者叫日式烤鸡串
Japanese barbecue, or yakitori,
使用日式烤串炉 尺寸刚好适合烤小的肉串
uses a yakitori grill, which is the perfect size for cooking small kabobs
竹签露出来的部分不会被烧焦
without burning the exposed part of the bamboo skewers.
今天除了使用日式烤串炉 和备长炭之外
Today, in addition to the yakitori grill with binchÅtan charcoal,
你还会使用土锅 一种用来蒸和熏的煲
you'll also be using a donabe, a clay pot used for steaming and smoking,
以及火山石
and an ishiyaki,
这是一种岩石烤架或热烤石
a rock grill or hot grilling stone.
你们的挑战是制♥作♥一系列富有创意 和带有外国风味的烧烤食物
Your challenge is to cook an innovative and international barbecue spread.
包含两种肉类和两道配菜
It has to feature two proteins and two sides,
设备、木头和食材是分配给你们的
with the equipment, wood and ingredients you've been assigned.
你能否证明你掌握了 能让你进入大结局的所有的技术?
Can you prove your mastery of all techniques to make it to the finale?
这个挑战包含了很多烧烤技术
And there are a lot of barbecue techniques involved in this challenge.
你们被分配到的国家是随机的
Now, we've assigned these barbecue cultures to you at random.
拉希德 你得到的是阿根廷
Rasheed, you have Argentina.
我每年会去阿根廷两到三次
I go to Argentina about two to three times a year.
不会吧? -真的
You do not! -Oh! - I do.
拉希德说他每年去阿根廷两到三次
Rasheed says, "Oh, I go to Argentina, two, three times a year."
我们看着他 仿佛想说 “开什么玩笑?好吧”
We're lookin' at him like, "Yeah, sure you do. Okay."
这个傻笑有点意思
Mmm... That's kind of a funny smirk.
你以前去过阿根廷吗? -没有
Have you been to Argentina? - No.
我去过芝加哥 这不意味着我会做深盘披萨
I've been to Chicago. Doesn't mean I know how to make a deep dish.
有道理 -没错
Great point. - That is true.
好 -好吗?
Okay. - Right?
说实话 被分配到阿根廷 我感到很兴奋
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about getting Argentina.
这是一个神奇的国度 神奇的文化
It's an amazing country, amazing culture.
他们的风格是用不同的方式烧各种肉
Their style is multiple meats cooked different ways,
平衡肉的原味
balancing on the flavors of the meat itself
吃的时候配一些新鲜的调味品
and makin' slight fresh condiments to go with it.
蒂娜 你被分配到的是摩纳哥
Tina, you've got Morocco.
耶 我没去过那儿 你去过吗?
Yay. I haven't been there. - I-- Have you been there?
没有 -你没去过摩纳哥?
No. -You've not been to Morocco?
我以为你一定去过 -没有
I thought for sure. -
数年前 我去过一次摩纳哥餐厅 不是很喜欢
No. I went to a restaurant once years ago, and it wasn't my thing.
我不喜欢那种食物 他们会往前菜里加各种甜的东西
I didn't really like the food. It was almost like they mixed sweet...
吃的时候你还得直接用手
But it was supposed to be an entrée. And then you have to eat with your hands.
我不喜欢
I don't like that.
西尔维 这就意味着你拿到的是日本
Sylvie. That means you have Japan.
我承认 我去过很多日式餐厅
I admit I go to a lot of Japanese restaurants.
吃很多日式料理
I eat a lot of Japanese food.
其实我松了一口气
I'm actually relieved,
因为 日式烧烤器具看起来还相对熟悉一点
because it looked more familiar to me than some of the other vessels.
于是 好吧 我感觉不错
So, okay, I'm feeling good.
国际烧烤和美国烧烤一样充满热情
International barbecue is just as soulful as American barbecue,
所以我希望 你们今天深入挖掘这些文化
so I expect you to tap into the roots of these cultures today.
你们有来自这些国家的食材和调料
You have the ingredients and spices from each of these country's cuisines.
细加品尝 并把它们 和你所知道的东西联♥系♥起来
Taste them and relate them to what you know.
要进入大结局 我希望看到有开创性的东西
To move on to the finale, I expect to see somethin' groundbreaking.
好的 -你们有六个半小时
Okay. -You have six and a half hours.
立即行动
Pronto! - Pronto!
好 -刚才说的什么?
All right. What was that?
我以为你会学日语 刚才是意大利语
I thought you were gonna learn Japanese. That's Italian.
好吧 烧烤起来
All right, get smokin'.
现在只剩下最后三位选手了
So now we down to the final three.
我们决定把这三位带到全世界
We decided to take this trio of cookers around the world.
这次不会容易
This is not gonna be easy for 'em.
肉豆蔻
Nutmeg.
今天的菜单 我要做一道能代表阿根廷风味的菜
The menu for today, I've gotta make a dish that represents the flavors of Argentina.
他们给了我胭脂树红籽 我还有一些红辣椒
They've given me annatto seeds, I've got some cayenne.
我得认真考虑我能做些什么…
I've really gotta start thinkin' about what I can make...
在短时间内 我还得把这些做出来
and the short amount of time that I have to make it in.
肉柜里有很多选择
There's many options in the meat locker.
有山羊肉 有各种东西 但我看到了羊肉 一整只羊
There's goat, there's all types of stuff, but I see the lamb, the whole lamb,
我想 为什么不呢?
and why not?
我的对手是两位好厨师
I'm goin' up against two amazing cooks,
所以我得拿出所有的本事
so I've got to pull out every trick I know.
我要打动评委 我要脱颖而出
I gotta make an impression. I gotta stick out.
我不能只做简单的东西
I can't just stick to something simple.
我得让评委们看看我的真本事
I've gotta really show the judges what I can do.
嘿 拉希德 你在做什么呢?
Hey, Rasheed. What you got goin' on here?
这是羊肉
It's lamb.
非常不错的一大块羊肉
A nice, good-sized lamb.
你的计划是什么?
What's your plan?
目前我打算用卤水把羊肉浸一下
Uh... The current plan is to brine it.
盐水吗? -是的
Salt brine? -Uh... A salt brine.
这有点吓人了
That's scary.
盐会起什么效果?
What does salt do?
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表