剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
我对此怀着巨大的期待…
I have been anticipating this with great expectations...
你们的菜看起来很不错
and it looks fantastic.
所有东西看起来都很好
Everything looks good.
这是大结局
This is the finale.
这就是我们要的 你们让我刮目相看
This is it. I'm so impressed by y'all.
谢谢你 -太厉害了
Thank you. - So impressed.
将将12个小时之前 你们面对的还是一堆煤渣快
A little over 12 hours ago, you started with a pallet of cinder blocks...
现在看看你们为我们做出来的这些
and look at everything you have created here for us.
仅仅看着你们完成的这一切 我就无比敬畏
Just lookin' at everything you accomplished, I'm in awe.
不知道你们怎么想 但我准备好开吃了
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'm ready to dig in.
是 我也等不及了
Yeah, I'm ready to grub.
蒂娜 何不跟我们讲讲你做的这些食物?
Tina, why don't you tell us about your food that you have here?
我从这只猪开始 我管她叫珍珠
I'll start with my hog I named Pearl,
也许你们知道原因
and y'all probably know why.
我往猪肉里注射了苹果醋、苹果汁、
I injected my hog with apple cider vinegar, apple juice,
菠萝汁、盐和糖
pineapple juice, salt, sugar. -
我用简单的调料擦抹了一下牛胸腩
And then my brisket, I made up a rub that was pretty simple,
然后把它用山核桃木和山胡桃木烤
and then I smoked it with pecan and hickory
我还做了咖啡牛仔酱
and, uh... made a sauce that's like a coffee cowboy sauce.
用秋葵做了玉米饼
I made hoecakes with okra,
还做了一些斑豆、微辣的奶油玉米
pinto beans, some creamed corn with a little bit of spice,
还有奶酪通心粉配丽兹饼干
and then, uh, macaroni and cheese with Ritz crackers
以及酥皮蜜桃馅饼 酥皮是用乳酪做的
and peach cobbler with buttermilk for the crust.
蒂娜…
Tina...
烤全猪最难的部分是把猪腰肉做好
the hardest part of cookin' a hog is maintainin' the integrity of the loin.
而你成功了
And you nailed it, girl.
哇
Wow.
我差点没找到猪腰肉 我…
You know, I could hardly even find it. I was...
直到最后一刻 我想 “在这呢” 我最终才找到
Last minute, I think, "Oh, here it is!" I finally found it.
我很高兴你找到了
I'm glad you found it.
猪肩的质感也很不错
The shoulder, as well, has really good texture.
猪大腿部分 我觉得稍微有点干
The ham, for me, is just a hair dry.
牛胸腩…
Now, that brisket...
如果芦笋做成这样那就不行了
Now, see, somethin' lookin' like this is not good for asparagus.
但牛胸腩做成这样 就是绝好的
But it's damn good for brisket. - Yeah. Has to look like crap.
你们瞧瞧
I mean, look at that.
就像撕一张纸
It's like tearin' paper.
我觉得口味可以稍微再重一点
I thought the flavor could have been just a bit more,
但这牛胸腩很棒
but this is good brisket.
但这个牛仔咖啡酱 我不是很喜欢
But the cowboy coffee sauce, I could have totally did without that.
你用秋葵和洋葱做的玉米饼 我觉得口味太淡了
Your hoecakes with okra and onion, just a little bland for me.
我认为斑豆很不错 -这奶酪通心粉…
The beans were real good. The macaroni and cheese,
我吃奶酪通心粉上瘾 至于这丽兹饼干酥皮
I mean, I'm a mac and cheese addict and the Ritz cracker crust,
我觉得
for me, is, you know...
我吃通心粉上瘾 所以…
um, um... mac crack, so...
但是这酥皮蜜桃馅饼嘛…
But, girl, this peach cobbler.
咱们稍后见
Mm. I'll see y'all later.
我从没吃过 拿乳酪做酥皮的酥皮蜜桃馅饼
And I've never had peach cobbler with buttermilk crust.
这让你的酥皮蜜桃馅饼别具一格
That made your peach cobbler really, really stand out, Okay? - Oh, gosh. Thank you.
很好吃 -你干嘛?
Delicious. -What are you doin'?
要是有人第一次过来
So if-if this was somebody's first time bein' here,
他们会理解为什么你进了决赛
they would know why you're in the finale.
我今天早晨在厕所里还在祷告呢
Well, I did say a prayer when I was in the ladies room this morning.
我很高兴梅丽莎喜欢我做的猪肉
I was happy that Melissa loved my pork,
凯文喜欢我做的牛胸腩也令我很开心
and I'm very happy that Kevin likes my brisket.
他们对我做的酱不太感冒
But they were not real thrilled with one of my sauces.
他们觉得口味太淡了
They thought maybe a little more seasoning on this.
然后我看着拉希德做的东西 那些菜看起来很不错
And then I'm lookin' at Rasheed's. His stuff looked great.
我真的觉得胜负难料
I'm really thinkin' this can go either way.
拉希德 你的烧烤的最后的呈现太精彩了
Rasheed, your final barbecue spread looks amazing.
我管这叫“菲利普的最后盛宴”
I call this "Philip's final feast."
从我以前没有做过的烤全猪开始
Starting with the whole hog, which I've never done before,
我用的是优质的简单的擦料 然后在烤的过程中涂刷配料
using a nice simple rub, and then just mopped throughout the cook.
我的牛胸腩上面抹了四色胡椒、 盐和大蒜
My brisket, four-peppercorn, salt and garlic rub.
还做了一些烟熏手撕猪肉奶酪通心粉
And then some smoked pulled pork mac and cheese,
以及紫色土豆泥、猪肉豆子
my purple potatoes, pork and beans,
和含有莫泽雷勒干酪的奶油玉米面包
and cheesy, creamy cornbread with mozzarella drops.
我的酱料可以混着用 你可以拿它们蘸牛肉或者猪肉吃
And my sauces actually go-- Intermingle. You can use them on either one of the meats.
我以我的方式做了芥末酱
I have my own version of a mustard sauce
以及甜辣酱
as well as my "sweet heat."
我的甜点叫“穷♥人♥的酥皮水果馅饼”
And my dessert is my poor man's apple cobbler.
我很想听听你们的看法
So I'm really excited to see what you guys think about it.
拉希德… -夫人
Rasheed... -Ma'am?
你给猪翻身的时候 我看到你的烤猪
Your hog, when I saw you flip it...
拥有最漂亮的颜色
had the most beautiful color.
我当时就知道 我会吃到一些很好的猪肉
I knew right then and there that I was gonna get some great pork,
我没有失望
and I wasn't disappointed.
你做的第戎芥末酱…
The Dijon mustard sauce...
非常好
was brilliant.
这不是用在烧烤上的
Totally not barbecue.
但很适合和猪肉配着吃
But it is very complementary to the pork.
猪肉稍微有点干
The pork is a little dry.
稍微烤过头了
A little overcooked.
但你把味道调得非常出色
But the flavors that you gave me are outstanding.
我觉得你烤的猪肉有的很干 有的很有汁水
For me, it's a lot of dry mixed in with a lot of moist.
但你把肉的口味做得很好
But the flavors-- You got good flavor on it.
你的牛胸腩做得恰到好处 我原先还很担心呢
Your brisket is spot on, baby. I-- I was really worried about it at first.
特别是当你 把牛肉用双层纸包起来的时候
You know, specially when you double wrapped it.
如果把肉烤出一层硬皮就更好了 但这个…
I would've liked a little bit more bark on it, but this...
如我所说 在哪儿让我吃这牛胸腩我都愿意
Once again, I'll eat this brisket anywhere.
谢谢 -真的很棒
Thank you. -You know? This is good.
牛肉多汁、口味很好 还带有不错的烟熏味
It's juicy, flavorful. It still has beautiful smoke.
只是肉上的硬皮都掉了
But it just lost all bark.
但紫色土豆泥是天才之举
But the purple potatoes were a genius move.
谢谢 -很漂亮 色香味“色”字当先
Thank you. -Beautiful. People eat with their eyes,
如果食物做得漂亮 吃起来口味就更好
and if it looks good, it tastes better.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做的猪腩奶酪通心粉好极了
Yeah, your pork belly mac and cheese, you know, I mean, that's excellent.
谢谢 -无可挑剔
Thank you. -Excellent.
“穷♥人♥的酥皮水果馅饼”
Your poor man cobbler,
富人吃了也会很满意
a rich man'd eat this and be happy about it.
别吃我的东西 -我来吃这块儿
Get off my stuff. -I'm gonna have that.
他们在抢着吃我盘子里的东西 你应该感到自豪 孩子
Rasheed, while I'm gettin' gangstered up, you should be proud, son.
谢谢 先生 -干得好 伙计
Thank you, sir. -Good job, man.
我觉得在制♥作♥过程中犯了些错
I had a few missteps, it seems,
但看起来他们很享受肉的口味
but they seemed to really enjoy the flavors for the meats.
我觉得我和蒂娜小姐 现在差不多是旗鼓相当
I feel like Ms. Tina's-- We're both pretty neck-and-neck at this moment.
知道现在是什么时候?
Y'all know what time this is.
今晚你们很辛苦 现在请你们回到烤炉旁边
It's been a long night. Why don't you two head over to the pits?
最后一次坐下来 稍事休息
Sit back, relax for a few minutes one last time...
同时 评委们要做评判
while the judges make their decision.
好 -祝你好运
Good job.
谢谢你们做的一切 -谢谢
Thank you for all of this. - Thank you. - Thanks.
谢谢你们的精彩表现
Thank you for a wonderful ride.
好了
So here we are.
蒂娜和拉希德
Tina and Rasheed...
这是一个神奇的旅程
it has been one amazing journey.
你们其中的一位即将被授予 全美最佳烧烤师的桂冠
And one of you is about to be crowned the Best Barbecuer in America.
总地来说 我们给了你们很多任务 你们得要建造自己的烧烤炉
Overall, we threw so much at you. You had to build your own pit.
你们得要烤全猪 这是你们以前没做过的
You had to cook a whole hog, which you had never done,
还要做牛胸腩、四个配菜、 两种酱和一个甜点
thrown in with a brisket, four sides, two sauces and the dessert.
完成这些菜肴所需要的技术
The techniques that it takes in order to do those things...
即使一个拥有25年经验的老手 都不一定具备
are things that veterans of 25 years do not know.
从第一天起我们就看着你们两个
We watched both of you from day one.
蒂娜 我们看着你…
Tina, we watched you...
你美丽高雅…
just as elegant and as beautiful...
充满了某种说不出的东西 每天都有些小插曲
and full of I don't know what, - with-with the drama every single day.
你竭尽全力想从我和梅丽莎那里 套出些东西
You try your best to get as much out of me and Melissa--
“你们觉得怎么样?”
"What d'you think? What d'you think?"
但你进入决赛仰仗的是你惊人的厨艺
But what got you here is that you are an incredible cook.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表