剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
我很遗憾地说 你们俩做的菜有些问题
Sorry to say, both y'all plates had a few issues.
乔治亚 我觉得你做的杂烩汤很不错
Georgia, I thought your chowder was excellent,
但你的主菜香肠做得不太好
but you fell short on the main focus, your sausage.
脂肪和肉的比例完全不对了
The fat to meat ratio was just completely off.
比例应该是三比七 但你选了一半一半
You should've gone with the 70/30. You went with the 50/50.
我明白
Understood.
博特赖特 今天比赛的重点是食物的量
Boatright, this competition today was about value.
所有东西都要做出来
Gettin' everything done.
你只给我们做了猪排
Only thing we got on that plate was a pork chop,
我不得不说
which I gotta say,
你做的猪排是我吃过最好的
it was one of the best pork chops we ever had.
这一点你成功了 大大的成功
You hit the ball on that. -Hit it out the park. -Thank you.
猪排很不错 多汁 有烟熏味儿 口味也很好
It was excellent, it was juicy, it was smoky, it had good flavor,
但这里其他人得把所有东西都做出来
but everybody else here had to bring everything home.
我们也需要你 把那些配菜和海鲜做出来
Yeah. -And we needed you to bring those sides and that seafood dish home.
可惜 除了猪排 我们没有其他东西来评判你
We didn't have anything else to judge, unfortunately.
我明白
I understand.
两位评委 我知道这个决定很难
So, judges, I know it's a hard decision to make.
今天谁会回家?
Who's goin' home today?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
博特赖特…
Boatright.
你今天做的菜不尽如人意 你被淘汰了
Your dish fell a little short today. You'll be the one goin' home.
好吧
All right.
我给大家添了负担
I had to make everybody else carry the weight, and, uh...
我没有拿出最佳表现 没有达到标准
I didn't bring my A-game, didn't make the mark.
我来参加比赛 是要让自己走出自己的舒适区
I came to this competition to bring myself out of my comfort zone,
烧烤有时候
and sometimes, in barbecue,
如果你没有拿出最佳表现 因为你心有旁骛或其他什么
you're not bringing your A-game, you're in your head or whatever the case may be.
你那天就会失败 但你总是会卷土重来
You have a off day. But you always come back.
你会继续拼搏 不断推动自己 有朝一日 你会再次烧烤
You keep on fightin', keep on pushin', and you live to smoke another day.
保持联♥系♥ -好的
Keep in touch. -Definitely, definitely.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我提议大家为这个美妙的派对干一杯
I wanna raise a toast for a wonderful party.
大家都倾注了全力 但我要特别祝贺
Everybody put heart and soul into it,
我们的获胜者 蒂娜
but I gotta give it up for our winner, - Tina.
耶 -蒂娜
Yeah! Tina!
是 蒂娜 -谢谢
Thank you!
听着 你们得把这里打扫干净 因为我们累坏了 这派对真够累人的
Listen, y'all gonna clean all this up? 'Cause we're tired. It was a long party.
有我们呢 -有我们呢 你不用担心
We got it. - We got it. We got it, don't you worry.
下一次挑战 把你们的湿纸巾和围兜准备好
For our next challenge, get your wet naps and bibs ready.
因为我们要正儿八经烤些肉排了
We're fixin' to rack up some serious ribs.
(纪念玛丽·范托)
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表