剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
会收干
It dries things out.
你打算把羊肉卤多久?
How long are you gonna keep it in the brine?
至少一个小时
I'm tryin' to keep it in the brine for at least an hour.
别把羊肉弄得太干
Don't let it dry out. -Uh--
我今天的目标 是让所有做出来的东西富含水分
My goal today is keep everything moist.
回答得好 -祝你好运 老弟
Good answer. -Good luck, bro.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, judges, thank you.
好像这是磨成的粉
Looks like it's ground...
海草
seaweed.
今天我要去日本旅行 我从来没去过日本
I'm traveling to Japan today. A country I have never been to.
我对日式料理的体验 仅仅来自于日式餐厅
My only experience with Japanese food is in a Japanese restaurant,
通常都是点寿司、生鱼片 还有…
and usually that's sushi and sashimi and...
照烧类的食物 所以…
teriyaki-type products and foods, so...
这下难了
...this is gonna be tough.
我这里有一些狮子唐辣椒 我打算…
I've got some shishito peppers, which I'm going to...
我打算…
I think I'm gonna...
猜猜我能把这些怎么办? 我要把它们发泡
You know what I can do with these? I can blister them.
这是我进入大结局的车票
This is my ticket to the finale
我得要证明我配去那里
and I've gotta prove that I'm worthy of bein' there.
为了达到这一目的 我不能只是做两种肉和两道配菜
In order to do that, I just can't cook two proteins and two sides.
那样太简单了 所以我要多做点
That's just too simple. So I'm goin' for it.
我在想肉柜里有些什么?
I'm trying to think about the meat locker and what's in there.
我想 “好 肉柜里有猪腩
And I thought, "Okay, they've got pork belly in there.
有牛排 有鸡肉 还有羊肉
They've got steaks. They've got chicken. They've got lamb.
对了 我可以做小羊肋排
Shucks, I could do lamb lollipops."
西尔维小姐 你好吗?
Ms. Sylvie, how are you?
我挺好 -很好
I'm doing quite well. - Good.
你怎么样 西尔维小姐? -很好
How you doin', Ms. Sylvie? -Yes.
我知道你做任何东西都一丝不苟
I know how you're just meticulous on everything that you do.
今天你会给我们做几种肉?
How many different portions are we gonna be served tonight?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
我会做出两种肉和两种配菜
I think I have enough proteins and enough side dishes
等我把这些做好了
that, if I get those out of the way,
我也就达到了挑战的要求
then I've met the requirements of the challenge.
另外我想做的一些东西就是锦上添花
But the other things I just wanted to do as an added...
“反正我有那么多时间 你打算怎么充分利用呢?”
You know, I've got all this time. What are you using it for?
作为一个烧烤比赛选手 我应该知道
As a barbecuing competitor, I know better...
不要把目标定太高
than to change up anything.
按照计划去做
Stick to the plan.
我被分配到的国家是摩洛哥
My country is Morocco.
我这里有几种茄子 一些看起来很酷的土豆
I got a few kinds of eggplant, some cool-lookin' tomatoes,
精致的胡萝卜
fancy carrots,
哈里萨辣酱 这我以前用过
harissa, which I've had.
我没做过生的鹰嘴豆
I've not had raw chickpeas.
我只做过干的 或者拿罐装鹰嘴豆做成鹰嘴豆泥
I've only cooked dried or used canned and made hummus, because I like it.
因为我喜欢 但这些是新鲜的
Since those are green,
我觉得这些就无法做成鹰嘴豆泥了 所以…
I don't think that's somethin' you can use for that, so...
我还得…
I still gotta...
品尝几种东西 因为我不是很清楚
taste a couple of things, 'cause I don't-- I don't really know.
我会围绕香料打造我的菜单
I'm gonna make my whole menu geared around spices.
某种房♥屋清洁剂
Some kind of house cleaner.
这东西很芳香 因为好闻的东西 吃起来也不错
You know, like, really aromatic, 'cause if it smells good, it's gonna taste good.
我打算做摩洛哥烤肉串
We're gonna have Moroccan grilled kabobs,
烤鸡肉 也就是鸡肉和饺子
grilled chicken, like chicken and dumplings,
蒸粗麦粉作为配菜
and a couscous side,
鹰嘴豆也做配菜
and also a chickpea side.
所有这些菜都会带有南方特色
All of 'em are gonna have a Southern flair to it.
我有点担心
I am worried about being...
南方特色太强了 从而失去了摩洛哥风味
too Southern and them not getting the Moroccan flavors,
这就是为什么 我想尽量使用篮子中的食材
so I think that's why I'm trying to use as many things in the basket,
这样我不会丢掉摩洛哥风味
so I don't miss Morocco.
如果我赢了这场 我就能进入大结局
If I... win this, I'm goin' to the finale.
我不会待在这里烧这些奇怪的东西
And I'm not gonna be here cookin' all this crazy stuff
只想回家
just to go home.
蒂娜小姐 -你们好
Ms. Tina. - Hey, y'all.
你在做什么呢?
What we got goin' on here?
我在做…
Well, I'm makin' up a, uh...
我所认为的摩洛哥风格抹擦料
Moroccan-- what I think is a Moroccan-style rub.
里面放了辣椒粉、小茴香 和一点红辣椒
I got paprika, cumin, a little cayenne.
我打算把这涂在鸡肉上
I'm gonna put that on the-- the chicken.
然后我会把这研磨一下 用来做烤肉串
And then I'm gonna grind this up and make some kabobs.
你打算把肉串 放在街边肉串烤架上烤吗?
You cookin' those on the street grill? The kabobs on the street grill?
是的 先生 -你打算用尖盖锅做什么?
Yes, sir. -What are you gonna cook on the tagine?
我打算做饺子
I'm gonna attempt to do dumplings.
里面放些姜黄 看起来很好看 黄黄的
Just with, like, the turmeric in it so they're pretty and yellow.
这是我目前的目标
That's the goal right now.
也许我不用担心 是吧?
Maybe I need not to worry, right?
我觉得蒂娜也许对被分配到的 国家的美食最不熟悉
I think Tina is probably the most unfamiliar with her country's cuisine.
我觉得在乔治亚州 也许找不到摩洛哥食品
I think, uh, Moroccan food is probably, uh, not found in Georgia.
你们还有五个小时用来烧菜
You guys have five hours left in your cook.
我在做卤汁 只是些盐、牛至、红辣椒和肉豆蔻
Just makin' a brine. It's just salt, oregano, cayenne pepper, nutmeg.
我有多少机会能用明火
How many times am I gonna get to cook a whole lamb
在阿萨多十字烤架上烧一整只羊?
over open flames on an asado cross?
何不全力以赴呢?
Why not swing for the fences?
羊肉浸在了卤水里 现在我打算…
I've got the lamb in the brine. Now I'm gonna...
把鸡切开 准备浸到卤鸡的盐水里
split the chicken and get it ready for its brine as well.
今天我给两位评委带来的是 烤全羊、迷迭香鸡
So, today, I'm presenting to the judges a whole lamb, rosemary chicken,
我有想法做一些烙饼和燻芝士三明治
and I've got an idea about some griddle cakes, provoleta.
我还考虑做一些臀肉牛排
I'm also thinkin' about makin' some picanha,
这是一种牛上腰肉 外面围着一层厚厚的脂肪
which is the sirloin with the heavy fat ring on the outside.
我做的食物很多 这是一个丰富的菜单
It's a whole lot. It's a big menu.
我知道评委们会认为
I know the judges are thinking
我做得相当好 或者是一场灾难
it could go off really well or be a catastrophe.
现在剩最后的三名选手了
It's the final three.
我得要让评委看看我的能力
I've gotta really show the judges what I can do.
我打算做烤鸡肉串腌料
I'm gonna make a yakitori marinade,
这是我用来渍我的鸡的亚洲风味
and this is just Asian flavors that are gonna go into, uh, marinating my chicken.
至于我的菜单 我计划做烤鸡肉串和小羊肋排
For my menu, I plan to do yakitori chicken, lamb lollipops.
我还会做些猪腩
I've got my pork belly.
配菜是起泡狮子唐辣椒
For my sides, I'm gonna do some blistered shishito peppers.
我还打算做一些春卷和白菜
I'm gonna do some spring rolls, bok choy,
我会把白菜放在土锅里
and I may even put the bok choy in the donabe,
因为这样白菜会带一点烟熏味
because it'll just be easy to just get a little bit of smoke on it
也容易萎一点 就这么多
and get a little bit of wilting on it, and that's it.
这是我的烧烤抹料 这能给…
This is my barbecue rub, and this is to incorporate...
猪腩肉带来一些无国界料理的风味
some, uh, fusion flavors to this pork belly
最后我会把它放在日式烤串炉上
that I'm eventually going to put on the yakitori grill.
这里面包含红椒粉、盐、 胡椒和辣椒粉
It contains paprika, salt, pepper, chili powder.
尽管烧烤抹料不是典型的日式做法
Even though barbecue rub isn't typically thought of as being in a Japanese meal,
和日本有关的食物的做法…
a Japan-related meal...
我想把它带回家 做出我自己的特色
I'm trying to bring it back home and make it my own.
要做出我自己的特色 我得要使用我自己的
And to make it my own, I have to use my own...
抹擦粉来给它调味
rub to flavor it with.
我从事烧烤是从一个我自称为
My initial start in barbecue started with a blog
“灵魂融合厨房♥”的博客开始的
that I called Soul Fusion Kitchen.
我是国际融合美食的大♥师♥
I am the master of fusing international dishes
我做的菜倾向于是灵魂料理
with dishes that are soul food oriented.
我就是做这个的 所以我打算 把这次的菜做成国际灵魂融合厨房♥
This is what I do. So I'm gonna make this a... international Soul Fusion Kitchen...
日本大餐
Japanese meal.
使用碎肉 不是我传统上做烤肉串的方法
Ground meat, which is not traditionally the way I do kabobs,
所以我要特别小心地 把这些肉放到肉串上
so I have to be very cautious about the meat fitting on these skewers.
我会使用牛肉和猪肉 我还打算用一些羊脂肪
I wanna do beef, pork, and I'm gonna use some lamb fat,
因为做碎肉的时候 你得放些脂肪在里面
because when you make ground meat, you have to put some fat in it.
我知道在非洲 特别是北非 人们吃很多羊肉
I know in Africa, North Africa, they eat a lot of lamb,
于是我想 “如果我在里面加一些羊脂肪
so I'm thinkin', "Well, if I just put some lamb fat in there,
我就算是…
I'll kinda be...
传统做法”
traditional."
他们不像我们这里的人那样 往里面加蔬菜
You know, they just don't put veggies like-- like we do here.
但愿肉串不要散了
I just hope it holds together.
看看这个
Oh. See, look at that.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表