剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
你有计划 -我有个计划
You got a plan. You have a plan. -I have a plan.
你有个计划 -一个备选计划
You have a plan. -And a backup plan.
这就对了 -去干吧 乔治亚
There you go. -So... - Do your thing, Georgia.
我得干活儿去了 谢谢你们
I gotta get moving. Thank you!
她搞砸了
She's screwed.
它的配菜里最好还有一些牛小排
She better have a side of some more beef ribs.
她搞砸了 -是呀
She's screwed. -Yeah.
我可不想被淘汰
Not trying to go home.
我喜欢牛肉上刷黄油 我喜欢牛排上刷黄油
I like butter on beef. I like butter on a steak.
但我从来没在牛小排上刷过黄油
I never had it on beef ribs before.
但愿乔治亚能够成功 但我觉得她可能有麻烦了
Hopefully, Georgia can pull it off, but I think she might be in trouble.
我觉得我有可能要被淘汰了
I think I'm at risk of goin' home.
昨天我就垫底 所以我很担心
I was on the bottom yesterday, so I'm worried.
哦 天呐 拜托
Oh, my God, please!
牛小排看起来不错 给它们洒点儿东西
The beef ribs are lookin' good. Givin' 'em a slight mist.
红酒醋有助于带出肉里的自然味道
Red wine vinegar, that will really help bring out the natural flavors.
这两种东西很搭
It's come along real well.
这是我的干牛小排
These are my dry beef ribs,
这就意味着最后不会往上面加酱
which means that they're not gonna be sauced at the end.
为了不让表面太干
So in order to keep it from dryin' out too much on top,
我要往上面擦东西
I need to put the mop on there.
看起来非常不错 我要往上洒些东西…
It's lookin' pretty good. I just wanna give it a little spritz
这样就不会太干了
so it doesn't dry out.
一会儿我会把它们包起来
Won't be long and I'm gonna wrap those up.
这是打第一场比赛结束后
This is the first time since the first competition that...
我第一次觉得对自己做的东西有信心
I've felt pretty confident in the cook, uh...
我觉得我今天表现还不错
I think I got it goin' on today.
它们看起来不错 闻起来也不错
They're looking good, smelling good.
蒂娜小姐
Ms. Tina!
嘿 -现在不抱怨了 记得吗?
Hey. -No complainin' now.
我想听听你的情况 -我很满意
We wanna hear what's going on. -No, I'm very happy.
但我没有选择传统做法
But I didn't go traditional.
那你是怎么做的? -是
What you got goin' on? -Yeah, I'm usin'...
我使用了草本香料…用在我的干…
It's kind of an herbaceous-- They're gonna be my dry--
“草本香料”? -草本香料
"Herbaceous"? -Herbaceous.
就是普罗旺斯香料
So it's like herbes de Provence.
我本想用德克萨斯做法的 但是…
I started-- Thought about doin' Texas style, but--
我喜欢德克萨斯牛肉
I love Texas beef ribs. -You ever had a--
你吃过法式牛小排吗?
You ever had a French beef rib?
没有
No. - No.
猪排你是怎么做的?
Hm. -So what about those pork ribs?
我选了亚洲风格
I'm goin', uh... Asian style.
恐怕我的这一决定
I'm afraid this is a decision that...
要么会让我淘汰…
I'm either leavin'...
要么能让我留下来
or I get to stay.
我非常担心
I'm very worried.
祝你好运 蒂娜 -谢谢
Good luck, Tina. -Thank you.
猪臀做好了
My butt is ready.
这会是我的烧烤大♥师♥土豆的一部分
This is actually gonna be part of my pitmaster potato.
瞧瞧这个
There it is. Boom.
哇 最后的结果很不错 我很满意
It turned out really, really well. I'm real happy with it.
我在做烟熏烤土豆
I'm making a smoked baked potato,
但我没放切达奶酪和培根碎
but instead of putting cheddar cheese and bacon bits,
我放的是手撕猪肉和奶酪焗烤通心面
I'm gonna put pulled pork and cheesy mac and cheese,
我觉得评委会喜欢这道菜
and I feel like it's something that the judges will love.
真的很不错
Mm. That's good. That's real good.
还剩两个半小时
Two and a half hours, okay? Two and a half hours left.
去查看一下我的猪排 把它们包起来
Check my ribs. Wrap them rascals up.
颜色不错
The color's good.
还是有点硬 还没有弯到需要的效果
Still... They're kinda tough. They don't bend like they should yet,
但用这个办法很快就能解决
but this will take care of that real quick.
最后往上面涂一些蜂蜜 加一些格拉布抹擦粉
Just finishing with a little honey and a little Grub-rub in there.
我要把它们做对 做得足够嫩 让评委们喜欢
I wanna get them right, make sure they're good and tender for the judges.
制♥作♥猪排的一道关键工序 是把猪排包起来
So, the key to a great pork rib is you wanna wrap 'em up
包的时候加一些调料 可以是黄油或者蜂蜜
and put some flavor down in there with it, whether it's butter, honey,
也可以是红糖或者龙舌兰花蜜
brown sugar, agave nectar.
至于牛小排
Now, beef ribs,
我只会往里面加一些黄油
I wanna put just some butter down in there with 'em,
这样有助于让肉质变得湿润
and what that's gonna do is help moisturize that meat
让肉变得很嫩
and get it really tender.
包的时候最好选用牛皮纸 而不是锡纸
Much rather wrap it in butcher paper than foil.
牛皮纸能保温 让肉质收紧
Uh, the butcher paper will keep everything
同时又不会给肉继续加热
warm and tight without cookin' it.
如果用锡纸包
If I wrap it in foil,
热量会在锡纸壁之间反弹 进入肉里
the foil just wants to keep bouncin' that heat all around and all through it,
最后牛小排会变成手撕牛肉 我最不想这样了
and I can end up with pulled beef instead of beef ribs. And that's the last thing I want.
大部分人觉得我不会做甜点 但我是个甜点迷
Most people don't think I can come up with a dessert, but I'm a dessert guy.
我是吃甜点的 -可不是
I'm a dessert eater . -There you go!
对于甜点来说 斯摩尔上放些辣椒也不会有什么问题
In a dessert round, nothin' wrong with a little spicy peppers on a s'more.
一点点辣加一点点甜 -是
A little heat with a little sweet. - Yeah.
加点盐才会显得糖更甜
You need a little salt to appreciate sugar.
别把自己局限了
Don't keep yourself in one lane.
可以稍微跳出思维框框一点
Think outside the box just a little bit.
你不用使用给你的所有食材
You don't have to use -all of that ingredient. -Yes!
我在做墨西哥辣椒巧克力酱
I'm making a chocolate chipotle ganache,
这是个我从未涉足的领域
which is totally new territory.
使用辣的调料我会缩手缩脚
I'm a real wimp when it comes to spice,
我不介意多加点盐
and I don't mind a little more salt.
这样可以和辣味儿形成平衡
A nice balance to the real spiciness.
这是放在蜜桃奶油酥饼上的配料
This is gonna be the topping of my peach shortcake.
里面有一些可可粒
It's got some cocoa nibs in it.
然后我会做一些咖啡糖浆 焦糖糖浆浇在上面
And then I'm gonna make a coffee syrup, caramel syrup to pour over the top.
我觉得加点糖可以减少苦味 因为这菜太苦了
I think a little sugar might take a little bitterness out of it, 'cause it's bitter.
我正在做甜点
I'm in the middle of making my dessert.
你要做的就是 把微型棉花糖和牛奶巧克力
All it is, you take the cone, you fill it with miniature marshmallows
装到蛋桶里
and milk chocolate.
(黑巧克力)
看看这个
Look at that.
然后放进熏炉 它们会融化
Wait till they get in the smoker and they melt.
斯摩尔蛋筒就做成了
Boom! S'mores in a cone.
我正在准备苹果酥
I'm prepping for my apple crisp
我用的是澳洲青苹 还有我篮子里的希腊酸奶
and I'm using Granny Smith apples and the Greek yogurt from my basket.
如果你多放一点糖 希腊酸奶就会变甜
You-You add a lot of sugar to it. Greek yogurt sweetened up.
这样应该行了
Should do it.
这就对了
There it is.
你在做什么?
What are you workin' on?
我正在做珍阿姨的巧克力布朗尼
I am makin' my rendition of my Aunt Jen's brownies
是用可可做的
made with cacao.
太棒了
Awesome!
以前做的时候 她都在场
Never really made them without her there,
我现在先做一小份试试
so, uh, I'm trying to do a test batch right now.
那些会打牌 但装作不会打牌的人叫什么?
What's the word for someone who knows how to play cards but pretends they don't?
我不知道…初学者? -不 是骗子
I don't... A beginner? - No, hustler!
我觉得你每次说
I feel like, every time you say,
“你猜怎么着?我以前没做过这个”
"You know what? I've never done this before,"
然后你会…
you're sort of just like...
击出一个全垒打
Bam! Out of the park.
这是我的干牛小排
These are my dry beef ribs,
现在里面足够嫩了 我要让它外面形成一层硬壳
so I wanna get a crust formed on now that they're tender enough.
看 晃悠悠的
See that jiggle?
我要进去拿些锡纸
I got to go in and get some foil.
我这边有锡纸 西尔维 你要多少? -很多
I got foil, Sylvie. How much you need? -A lot.
这些够吗? -应该够了 我要把这些包起来
Is that enough? Should be enough. -It should be, I just need to wrap these.
现在还剩不到一个小时
I have less than an hour
我要让这些牛小排变得更嫩
and I need to get these beef ribs tender.
西尔维做这些排骨的时候 用了全套工序
Sylvie is throwin' every trick in the book at these ribs,
但时间不够了
but that is not enough time.
包肋骨的时候 你得用汤汁炖
Basically, when you wrap, you're using liquids to braise,
她还需要好几个小时
so she needed hours.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表