剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
这是火
Now, this is a fire. - This is Barbecue Showdown.
这是《决战烧烤擂台》
史上最火爆的烧烤比赛
Whoo! - The most blazing hot barbecue competition there is.
来玩玩火吧
Time to play with fire.
准备好施展厨艺吧 亲爱的
Hold on to your brisket, baby,
因为我们要到达一流的水准
'cause we're goin' big.
这是一次海陆双拼挑战 各位
This is a surf and turf challenge, everybody.
我喜欢这个声音 天啊!
I love that sound, God!
一流的挑战
Challenges.
世界上最辣的辣椒
The hottest pepper on the planet.
-哦! -请好好发挥 请好好表现
Oh! - Please do your thing. Please do well.
-一流的味道 -天啊 真好吃
Big-time flavor. - Oh man, that's good.
还有一流的火焰
And big-time flames.
哇!
Whoa!
我们把消防队的电♥话♥ 设置为快速拨号♥了
We got the fire department on speed dial.
但其中最一流的是这个...
But the biggest thing of all is this...
-哇! -不会吧!
Whoa! - No way!
战壕
The Trench.
一个庞大、灼热的明火烹饪竞技场
A massive,scorching-hot, open-fire cooking arena.
地狱般的赛场
A hellhole of a playground.
每一位厨师都将在这里 展示他们对火的掌握
Which is where each cook will showcase their mastery of fire.
我烹饪过熊肉 还有蛇肉 凡是你能想到的 我都宰掉烤过
I've cooked bear, snake. You name it, I've killed it, and I've grilled it.
我们以点评犀利著称的评委
Our legendary saucy and sassy judges
会把全国最优秀的八位业余烧烤选手
are going to push eight of the country's best amateur barbecuers
推到极限
to their limits.
我的风格属于新兴派烧烤
I am that new-school barbecue.
来选出下一位优秀的美国烧烤大♥师♥
To crown the next great American pit master.
我在烧烤方面算是新手 但我也是来赢这次比赛的
I'm new to this whole barbecue thing, but I'm also coming to win this.
如果觉得胸有成竹 你就拍拍手
♪ If you're gangster and you know it Clap your hands ♪
节日快乐 各位 准备好输吧
Happy holidays, guys. Get ready to lose.
你也算放手一搏了 瞧瞧有多绵密多汁?
You just took a shot. See how wet it is?
我能吃个精光 我想要食谱
I can drink that butter, and I want the recipe.
-好粗的大腿 -我还在这里呢
Those are some thick thighs. - I'm right here.
打开你的空调 亲爱的
Turn up your AC, honey,
因为我们要火力全开了
'cause we're gonna burn this mother down.
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
片名:决战烧烤擂台
噢!
Oh!
噢 天啊
Oh shoot.
-什么?这才像话嘛! -哇
What? That's what I'm talking about! - Whoa.
-太好了! -嘿
Yes! - Hey.
你好啊 忘记你叫啥 穿毛绒靴的!
Hey, what's up, your name, boots with the fur!
纽约来的米歇尔
Michelle from New York.
我从未见过纽约州的人 这是第一次
I've never met anybody from New York. This is a first here.
大家可能会觉得
People may perceive me
我是个脑袋不太灵光的乡下人 但我非常懂烧烤
as not a very intelligent hillbilly, but I really know to cook barbecue,
有20年的相关经验
and got 20-plus years' experience.
我一直都觉得在比赛时
I've always thought in competition,
如果我的发型不好看 我就做不好
if my hair doesn't look good, I can't cook good.
我可不是好惹的 我一出现 人们就会害怕
I'm a badass, okay? When I come up, people are scared.
-你好吗 辛迪? -辛迪认识所有人!
How you doin', Cindy? - Cindy knows everybody!
-你好吗? -挺好的
You? - Yeah.
我拿到过19个总冠军 尽管如此
I got about 19 grand championships, but still,
这仍是最艰难的一次比赛
this'll be the hardest ever.
因为我通常都会为 即将发生的事情做计划
Because I usually can plan for things that are gonna happen.
我不知道评委们会给我们什么挑战
No idea what these judges are gonna throw at us.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
-来了 -嘿!
Yes. - Hey!
大家早上好!
Good morning, everybody!
烧烤时间到!
It's barbecue time!
好的
All right, baby.
欢迎来到决战烧烤擂台
Welcome to Barbecue Showdown.
能在这一季见到大家 真是太令人激动了!太棒了!
We are so excited to meet everybody this season. Yes!
我是米歇尔布托
I'm Michelle Buteau.
我不是评委 但我非常挑剔
I am not a judge, but I am very judgy.
我很喜欢烧烤 所以我等不及 要看看你们会做什么了
I'm a big barbecue fan, so I can't wait to see what you guys are cookin' up.
站在我身旁的是真正的烧烤大神
Standing next to me is some serious barbecue royalty.
也是你们既柔和又毒舌的评委
It is your silky smooth, super spicy judges.
他是烧烤界的灵魂 也是布鲁德索烧烤帝国的老板
He's the soul of barbecue and owner of Bludso's Barbecue Empire,
凯文布鲁德索
Kevin Bludso.
凯文!
Kevin!
还有南方眼光最敏锐 在深入研究你们厨艺的
And the barbecue world champion with the sharpest eyes in the South
烧烤界冠军 梅利莎库克斯顿
drilling down on your technique, it's Melissa Cookston.
做好准备 各位
Buckle up, y'all.
这些挑战将非同凡响
These challenges are gonna be larger than life.
你们会被要求用这些烧烤炉 做你们从未做过的事情
Y'all are gonna be asked to do things in these pits that you've never done before.
我们认为你们有能力 承受这些烧烤炉的高温
We think you might have what it takes to withstand the heat of these pits.
-没错 -是的
Yeah. - Yes, yes.
压力很大
The pressure is high,
但我们的期望更高
but our expectations are even higher.
这有可能吗?
Is that possible?
等我打开仓库门 走进这里时
Man, when I open up that barn door and step on this floor,
我想看到牛胸肉在滋滋作响
I wanna see that brisket jigglin', baby.
你们明白吗?
You understand?
那个声音对我来说 就是烧烤诗歌♥ 好吗?
It sounds like barbecue poetry to me, okay?
没错!
Yes!
你们其中一人将成为
One of you guys will be crowned
决战烧烤擂台冠军
the Barbecue Showdown champion.
获胜者会带回家一台大型、顶尖的
And the winner will take home a big, bad,
全新逆流式烟熏炉
brand-new reverse flow smoker
和五万美元
and $50,000.
要争夺五万美元
Fifty thousand dollars up for grabs.
我要准备累晕过去了
I'm gettin' ready to pass out.
我是费耶特县监狱的监狱长
I work as the Fayette County jail warden.
我很想退休
I would love to retire
全职做烧烤
and do barbecue full-time.
-我要赢得这次比赛 -我们给你们准备了几个惊喜
This is the competition to win. We got a couple of surprises for y'all.
其实是一个大惊喜
In fact, one big surprise.
你们肯定没有在这种地方做过烹饪
Pretty sure none of you have ever cooked on anything like this.
我们喜欢称之为...战壕 请看
We like to call it... The Trench. Check it out.
-天啊 -哇!
Oh man! - Whoa!
-战壕! -我的天啊!
The Trench! - Goodness!
战壕的使用方法很多
There are so many ways that you can use The Trench.
这是在真真切切的明火上烹饪
This is cookin' over an open fire in all its forms and all of its glory,
你们要向我们展示 你们是否有掌握明火的技巧
and y'all are gonna show us if you have the technique to master it.
没问题 女士
Yes, ma'am.
使用明火 你们不仅要应对
You have open flames. You're not only dealing with the competition
来自对手的竞争 还要应对大自然
of your fellow competitors, you're up against Mother Nature too.
所以 你们必须掌握并了解这种火
So, you have to monitor and understand that fire.
这会是你们最好的朋友 或你们最大的敌人
It's gonna be your best friend or your worst enemy.
天啊
Oh dear.
现在每个人心中 都有一个迫切的问题 对吧?
There's a burning question on everybody's mind, right?
-你们的第一个挑战是什么 -是的
What your first challenge is. - Yes.
好的 那就来吧
Okay, let's get to it.
听好了 各位 你们有六个小时 为我们做一盘
Check this out, y'all. You have six hours to cook us your most impressive,
你们最拿手的烧烤
badass tray of barbecue.
好的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
给我们做一盘你们代表性的烧烤
Cook us a tray of barbecue that represents you
向我们展示你们体现在 这盘烧烤上的全方位明火掌握技巧
and shows us your technical mastery of fire in every element on this tray,
其中要有一种在战壕中的 明火上烤的食物
including one cooked on open fire in The Trench.
我们要的是熟练的烤法
We're looking for masterful searing,
完美的酥皮、脆皮
perfectly crisp skin and bark,
和让人垂涎欲滴的熏烤圈 这个你们都知道吧?
and mouth-watering smoke rings. Y'all know about that?
-知道 -知道
Yes. - Yes, indeed.
这些会告诉我们 你们是否完美地使用了明火
All the things that tell us that you use fire perfectly.
就是这样
That's it.
与火焰合作就像跳舞一样 如果你跟上节奏
Working with flames is like a dance. If you stay on beat,
那就易如反掌
it's easy like Sunday morning.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们开始熏烤吧!
Let's get smoking!
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表