剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
(门热闹)
[door buzzes]
(门)
[door opens]
告别怎么样?
How were the farewells?
我的同事觉得我疯了。
Uh, my colleagues think I'm nuts.
前同事。
Ex-colleagues.
我是我想象中的男友的妻子。
I'm a tradwife to my imaginary boyfriend.
好工作。
Good job.
[本]去过以色列吗?
[Ben] Been to Israel?
2018. 我参加了一个可持续发展会议
2018. I attended a sustainable development conference
作为我工程学位的一部分。
as part of my engineering degree.
(清喉咙)伊朗情报影片
[clears throat] Iranian intelligence films
所有抵达特拉维夫的旅客。本?
all arrivals at Tel Aviv. Ben?
是的,我们在服务器上。我可以让它消失。
Uh, yeah, we're up in that server. I can make it disappear.
(Alexei)协议。
[Alexei] Protocol.
原型——协议。
Proto-- Protocol.
你知道我和谁一起工作。
You know who I work with.
走错一步,他们就挖出我的眼睛
One false move, they cut my eyes out
把我丢在沟里。我要求被转移。
and leave me in a ditch. I demand to be exfiltrated.
如果你不做,我就做我的——
If you won't do it, I will do it my--
他的恐慌程度是多少?
What's his panic level?
关键的是,我们找到了一个合理的理由
Critical, we find a plausible reason
把他从球场上拉下来。
to yank him from the field.
不重要,我让他回家,
Not critical, I tell him go home,
洗个澡,让他清醒一下。
take a bath, clear his head.
如果你错了,他就有被捕的危险。
If you're wrong, he risks arrest.
执行。
Execution.
调用它。
Call it.
布莱克博士吗?
Dr. Blake?
想象一下,你做了一次例行体♥检♥,
Imagine you took a routine checkup,
当你打电♥话♥问结果时,医生说,
and when you call for the results, the doctor says,
“我需要更多的检查。别担心。
"I need more tests. Don't worry.
没什么。但无论你做什么,都不要去旅行。”
It's nothing. But whatever you do, don't travel."
你住在西非。
You live in West Africa.
埃博拉病毒爆发了
There's an Ebola outbreak.
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
我会给你钱的。
I'll get you the cash.
带上她。
Take her with you.
(键盘哔哔声)
[keypad beeps]
-[手♥机♥震动]-[门打开]
- [phone vibrating] - [door opens]
(男人小便)
[man urinating]
奥列霍夫先生,我一直在找你。
[Owen] Mr. Orekhov, I've been trying to reach you.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
你是谁?
Who is this?
我们之前谈过安排你旅行的事。
We spoke earlier about arranging your travel.
请注意,飞往纽约的乘客,
[announcer over P.A.] Attention, passengers flying to New York,
约翰·肯尼迪,
John F. Kennedy,
很快就要开始登机了……
boarding will begin shortly...
阿列克谢,你在哪?
Alexei, where are you?
我不需要你。太慢了。
I don't need you. Too slow.
-[挂断电♥话♥]-该死!
- [hangs up] - Shit!
狗屎!
Shit!
♬脉动的音乐♬
♪ pulsing music ♪
♪
♪
——布莱尔!什么?
- Blair! - [Blair] What?
布莱尔,他已经在机场了。
Blair, he's already at the airport.
来吧。
Come on.
(朦胧地说)
[speaking indistinctly]
[火星人]所以,心理健康。
[Martian] So, mental health.
这份工作到底什么是健康的?
What exactly is healthy in this job?
你见过哪个美国人穿着粉色的衣服吗?
Ever met anyone in the DO who's tip-top in the pink?
如果你有,
If you have,
我希望你因为他们是精神病而把他们炒了。
I hope you shitcanned them for being a psychopath.
我是临床心理学家。我不会“拉屎”任何人。
I'm a clinical psychologist. I don't "shitcan" anyone.
我观察,评估。
I watch, evaluate.
你现在是在评估我吗?
So you're evaluating me right now?
你每五秒钟检查一次后视镜。
You check your rearview mirrors every five seconds.
这是过度。
It's excessive.
意味着很多。
Implies a lot.
你还要登记过往车辆的驾驶人,
You also register who's driving any passing vehicle,
还有谁在车里
who else is in the vehicle,
车辆的品牌和颜色以及登记地点。
make and color and where the vehicle is registered.
(电♥话♥响了)
[phone ringing]
不是每个人?
Doesn't everyone?
-[电♥话♥嘟嘟声]-亨利。
- [phone beeps] - Henry.
亨利·奥列霍夫在明斯克国家医院
[Henry] Orekhov's at Minsk National
我正要登机去伊斯坦布尔转机肯尼迪机场。
about to board a flight to Istanbul connecting to JFK.
他妈的。
Fuck.
好吧。
Okay.
他还要多久才能登机?
How long till his flight boards?
- 47分钟。-[火星人]哪个航♥空♥公♥司♥?
- 47 minutes. - [Martian] Which airline?
[布莱尔]奥斯曼帝国的天际线。OT284——
[Blair] Ottoman Skylines. OT284--
OT320航♥班♥,伊斯坦布尔到肯尼迪机场。
And OT320, Istanbul to JFK.
如果他飞到美国,就等于签了认罪书,
If he flies to the U.S., it's as good as a signed confession,
所以我们需要为他制定一个离开明斯克的新飞行计划。
so we need a new flight plan for him out of Minsk.
如果是白俄♥罗♥斯♥克格勃的话
Something that stacks up if Belarusian KGB
或者俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥开始挖掘。
or Russian FSB start digging.
好吧,告诉我你知道的关于这家伙的一切。细节。
Okay, tell me everything you know about this guy. Details.
-[欧文]好吧,他-阿列克谢·奥列霍夫
- [Owen] All right, he-- - Uh, Alexei Orekhov.
1989年出生于卡洛季什奇,
Born 1989 in Kalodzishchy,
-明斯克东部郊区。-二选一。
- suburb east of Minsk. - One of-one of two boys.
爸爸,农场工人,死于肺癌…
Dad, farm worker, died lung cancer in...
1995年,搬到明斯克,18岁。
Uh, 1995, moved to Minsk, age 18.
-在汽车工厂工作。——95年。
- Job in an auto plant. - '95.
他是个卡车司机
He was a truck driver
-被。-他不是卡车司机
- placed by-- - He isn't a truck driver.
-他只是经营公♥司♥。-是个卡车司机。
- He just runs the company. - Was a truck driver.
玩五人足球,
Plays five-a-side soccer,
带他的母亲去圣心天主教堂
takes his mother to the Sacred Heart Catholic Church
每月一次和圣诞节。
once a month and Christmas.
他有五个女朋友,
[Owen] He's had five girlfriends,
最长的恋情,一年。
longest relationship, a year.
他的兄弟搬到了格但斯克。
His brother moved to Gdansk.
他是码头工会的工人。
He's a union dock worker.
一年前,他被诊断出患有……
A year ago, he was diagnosed with...
-淋巴癌。- l…淋巴癌
- Lymphatic cancer. - l... lymphatic cancer, which
-目前处于缓解期。——停止。
- is presently in remission. - Stop.
就是这样。格但斯克。
That's it. Gdansk.
[火星人]打电♥话♥给Orekhov。告诉他
[Martian] Call Orekhov. Tell him
他坐下一班飞机去格但斯克。我们也是。
he's on the next flight to Gdansk. So are we.
这是怎么呢?我以为我们要去维尔纽斯。
What's going on? I thought we were going to Vilnius.
维尔纽斯获得了大英帝国勋章。
Vilnius is OBE.
“被事件压倒了。”
"Overtaken by events."
-(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)-别搞砸了
- [line ringing] - Don't fuck this up.
(嘲笑)
[scoffs]
♬悬疑的音乐♬
♪ suspenseful music ♪
♪
♪
-阿列克谢。——欧文。
- [Owen] Alexei. - Owen.
我的朋友,太晚了。我走了。我在飞机上
My friend, too late. I am gone. I am on a flight
五分钟后。-听着,阿列克谢。
- in five minutes. - Listen, Alexei.
我们取消了您的机票并删除了所有记录
We cancelled your ticket and we deleted any record
你买♥♥了去肯尼迪机场的机票
of you buying a flight to JFK.
你将在大门口被拦住。
You will be stopped at the gate.
——草泥马。-所以你得听我说
- Motherfucker. - So, you need to listen
-对我来说,阿列克谢。-我对天发誓,如果我遇见你,
- to me, Alexei. - I swear to God, if I meet you,
-我他妈的要杀了你。-听着,阿列克谢。
- I'm going to fucking kill you. - Listen, Alexei.
-阿列克谢,你得-我他妈的要杀了你!
- Alexei, you need - I'm going to fucking kill you!
-听我说-听着,阿列克谢
- to listen to me-- - Listen, Alexei.
走到波兰航♥空♥公♥司♥的服务台。
Walk to the Air Poland desk.
有一张以您的名义订的13点20分去格但斯克的票。
There is a ticket in your name on the 13:20 to Gdansk.
-我不相信你。-你要去看你哥哥
- I don't trust you. - You're visiting your brother
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表