剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
忘了擦窗 忘了打扫厕所
clean the windows, the john.
你的任务完成了 值得骄傲
You did a job to the end. Be proud.
你等了多久才告诉我
How long did you wait to tell me?
是因为女朋友吗
Is this the girlfriend?
听着 我明白
Listen, I get it.
风吹雨打不好受
It's rough to drop and breeze.
突然之间 你成了无情的混♥蛋♥
Suddenly, you're a heartless asshole.
你知道谁不知道自己是无情的混♥蛋♥吗
You know who doesn't feel like a heartless asshole?
无情的混♥蛋♥
A heartless asshole.
首都喀土穆大学的大火仍在熊熊燃烧
Fires continue to burn at the university in the capital Khartoum.
据报道数十人伤亡
Reports of dozens of casualties,
包括学生和教职工…
including students and faculty employees...
还在这呢 - 月亮不睡我不睡
Still here? - All night, baby.
你打算继续监视我多久
How long you planning to watch me?
远超过我的工资范围
Way above my pay grade.
我要去买♥♥点牛奶
I'm going for milk.
要给你带点什么吗
Want anything?
番茄酱
Ketchup.
给我一个那种预付手♥机♥
Give me one of those prepaid phones.
晚了 晚餐已经吃完了
Too late. Dinner's over.
留着给甜点
Dessert.
喂
Hello?
我是保罗
It's Paul.
你打来是因为大学里的袭击吗
You calling because of the attack at the university?
是的
Yes.
我没事
I'm alive.
还在这里
I'm still here.
你还担心吗
Do you still worry about me?
当然了
Of course.
阿曼怎么样了
How's Amman?
新学校怎么样
How's the new school?
我在伦敦见我女儿
I'm in London seeing my daughter.
你在伦敦
You're in London?
是的
Yes.
我也在
Me, too.
局里还要派人全天监视我多久
How much longer is the unit planning on watching me 24-7?
标准程序
Standard protocol.
我从贝鲁特回来的时候 我被跟了好几个月
When I came back from Beirut, I was followed for months.
我有没有跟你说过贝鲁特的事
Did I ever tell you about Beirut?
说过了 但每次都没说完
Yes, but only as part of every conversation we've ever had.
训练了两年 到那里两个月
Two years training. I'm there one month.
砰 我的身份暴露
Bam, my cover is blown.
你应该写本书 - 也许我是应该
You should write a book. - Maybe I should.
但我不能 为什么呢
But I can't. Why?
因为这是个秘密 和你一样
'Cause it's a secret, just like you.
所以你要低调行事
Which is why you wear a tail
直到我们彻底摸清楚情况
till we know it all stays that way.
我只知道他是反恐组的
What I know is that he's in counterterrorism.
好的 在投资的资金来源方面
All right. Do we have any leads on the source
我们有没有线索
of finance for the investment?
没有
No, we don't.
可以追踪转账吗
Can we trace the transfer?
如果他把钱藏在海外
If he's hidden money offshore,
我们也许可以以此为筹码对付他
that could be a lever we can use on him.
可以
Could.
喂 - 我们的线人
Hello? - Our operator
30分钟前被释放了
was released 30 minutes ago.
怎么说
So?
他们30分钟前释放了线人
So, they released our operator 30 minutes ago,
但没看到皮奥特·雷巴克
but there's no trace of Piotr Rybak
也没看到任何被控酒驾的人
or anyone else in there with a DUI charge.
他们确定吗
They're sure?
什么鬼 没人看到他离开吗
What the fuck? No one saw him leave?
也许他在地下室里
Maybe he's in a basement.
每层楼他们都检查过了
They checked every floor.
郊狼消失了
Coyote's gone.
我的领带怎么样
How's my tie?
去你的领带
Fuck your tie.
借过
Excuse me.
二 三 四 五 六 七
Two, three, four, five, six, seven.
郊狼的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥还在警局里
Coyote's phone's still pinging at the station
他48小时前被收监的地方
where he was taken 48 hours ago.
这么说他进了警局
So he arrived at the station.
早上3:17
At 3:17 a.m.
周五早上 - 但他现在已经不在警局
Friday morning. - But he's no longer at the station.
对
No.
没人看到他离开
And no one saw him leave.
我们在外有多少特工
How many do we have in the field?
伦敦有九个
London was running nine.
马蒂安回来后 还剩下八个
With Martian back, we've eight out.
包括郊狼 - 对
Including Coyote? - Yes.
亨利 你慢慢说
Henry, in your own time,
到底他妈的发生了什么
what the fuck happened?
有三种可能
We have three theories.
郊狼仅仅因为酒驾被捕
Coyote was arrested on a simple DUI.
郊狼身份暴露并被挟持
Coyote is blown and abducted.
郊狼…
Coyote has...
一手策划了自己的失踪
organized his own disappearance.
他失踪的事实印证了后两种可能
The fact that he's disappeared favors the last two theories.
如果他醉了 也印证了它们
If he was drunk, that favors them, too.
这是谁 这是谁 你是谁
Who's this? Who's this? Who are you?
我是欧文 长官
I'm Owen, sir.
欧文 - 对啊
Owen? - Yeah.
欧文 你在这里干什么 欧文
Owen. What are you doing in here, Owen?
欧文是郊狼的训练员
Owen is Coyote's handler.
布莱尔是他原来的训练员
Blair was his original handler.
也参与了特工上岗前的训练
Also involved in training prior to the agent being activated.
好吧 好吧 好吧 那不如…
Okay, okay, okay, okay. So why don't you...
好的 - 再说一遍 欧文
Right. - Say it again, Owen.
他失踪的事实
The fact that he disappeared
印证了后两种可能
favors the last two theories.
如果他醉了 也… - 不听 不听 不听
And if he was drunk, that... - No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
是这样的啊
no, no, no. No, you see,
你一开口 我听到的时候
you're saying words, and as soon as they enter my ears,
我就在想「欧文在说什么狗屁」
I'm going like, "What the fuck is Owen saying?"
我很不解
It's confusing.
这就是你来这的原因吗 欧文
Is that why you're here, Owen?
给我添麻烦
To make things difficult for me?
郊狼拒绝酒精审讯训练
Coyote refused alcohol interrogation training.
如果他醉了 那么有可能
If he was drunk, it's possible
他在警♥察♥前失控
he lost control with the police
暴露了身份
and he blew his cover.
他为什么拒绝训练
Why did he refuse training?
马蒂安在问你问题 弗兰克
Martian's asking you a question, Frank.
他为什么拒绝训练
Why did he refuse training?
因为个人原因
Well, for self-stated personal reasons.
什么意思
Meaning?
他参加了一个项目
He's in the program.
戒酒项目
Recovering alcoholic.
戒酒六年了
Six years sober.
他知道他和训练员的谈话会被录下来
He knows his conversations with handlers are recorded.
我检查过所有内容 没看出来有什么不妥的
I reviewed everything. I didn't see anything amiss.
你没看出来吗
Oh, you didn't see anything?
我们不知道他的下落
We don't know where he is.
我们对现在的情况一头雾水
We don't know what the fuck happened.
我漏了什么吗
Did I miss anything here?
我们目前正在评估风险
We're currently evaluating risks.
行了 告诉我最糟糕最严重的后果
All right. I want the absolute, stone-cold worst fucking picture.
马上
Now.
在郊狼确定的52个目标中
Of the 52 targets identified by Coyote,
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表