剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
在那边的医院里。他的癌症?
in the hospital there. His cancer?
——哦。[说俄语]-但是现在……
- Oh. [speaking Russian] - But right now...
-[说俄语]-现在,
- [speaking Russian] - Right now,
你把你的母亲,你的兄弟
you're putting your mother, your brother
你认识的每个人都有危险。
and everyone you know in danger.
从你开始。
Starting with you.
做正确的选择,阿列克谢。
Make the right move here, Alexei.
-跳错了-不
- Jump wrong, - No.
-我帮不了你。——等待。嘿。
- I can't help you. - Wait. Hey.
-没人能。-等
- No one can. - Wait--
-搞什么鬼?!我有-我知道你有。
- What the fuck?! I had that, - I know you had it.
-顺便说一下。-我知道你有
- by the way. - I know you had it.
-你为什么挂电♥话♥?-我不知道。
- Why'd you hang up? - I don't know.
我刚做了。我只是强调一下
I just did it. I just did it for emphasis
-或者别的什么。——重点?怎么啦?
- or something. - Emphasis? What?
-他同意了吗?-什么意思?
- Well, did he agree? - What do you mean?
他同意上飞机了吗?
Did he agree to get on the flight?
因为听起来他什么都没答应。
Because it didn't sound like he agreed to anything.
-谈话结束了。-谈话结束了
- The conversation was over. - The conversation is over
当他同意上飞机的时候!
when he agrees to get on the fucking plane!
我的直觉是他会在飞机上。
Yeah, well, my gut is he'll be on the plane.
你的直觉?
Your gut?
这就是智慧。不是雷诺。
This is intelligence. Not Reno.
(亨利通过电♥话♥)奥列霍夫登上了飞往格但斯克的飞机。
[Henry over phone] Orekhov boarded the plane to Gdansk.
好赶上。
Nice catch.
[火星人]那欢迎会呢?
[Martian] And the greeting party?
的位置。
In position.
去完成它。
Go get it done.
Dmitri Orekhov吗?
Dmitri Orekhov?
哦,德米特里?
Oh, Dmitri?
[用波兰语交谈]
[conversing in Polish]
对不起,先生,你会说英语吗?
Excuse me, sir. You speak English?
-德米特里·奥列霍夫?-有一点。确定。
- Dmitri Orekhov? - A little. Sure.
汤姆·文森特医生。
Dr. Tom Vincent.
我是一名美国♥军♥医
I'm an American military doctor
隶属于华沙大使♥馆♥
attached to the Embassy in Warsaw.
这是我的同事布朗博士。我们是为你弟弟来的。
This is my colleague, Dr. Brown. We're here about your brother.
-他怎么了?怎么了?-俄♥罗♥斯♥反间谍
- What about him? What's wrong? - Russian counterespionage
认为他一直在为中情局工作
thinks he's been working for the CIA.
美国领♥事♥馆♥通知了我们。
The U.S. consulate there alerted us.
他可能被控叛国罪。
He may be charged with treason.
-他做了什么?-[火星人]没什么。
- What did he do? - [Martian] Nothing.
但他害怕了,逃离了这个国家。
But he got scared and skipped the country.
他们认为亚历克斯是间谍?
They think Alex is spy?
他连系鞋带都不会。
[chuckles] He can't even tie shoes.
我们只是想帮他安全离开这里。
We just want to help him make it out of this safely.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
去医院看看。
Check yourself into a hospital.
——为什么?——阿列克谢在工作时告诉他的老板
- Why? - Alexei told his boss at work
他是来波兰看望他得了癌症的兄弟的。
he was coming to Poland to visit his brother, who has cancer.
你想让我假装它回来了吗?
So, you want me to pretend it came back?
你真的得了癌症吗?
Did you actually have cancer?
[德米特里]一年前。我在缓解期。
[Dmitri] One year ago. I'm under remission.
我们怎么不知道呢,布朗博士?
How come we didn't know about this, Dr. Brown?
呃,我以为…
Uh, I thought...
我们没有任何医疗记录。
We didn't have access to any medical records.
就住几天
It's just for a few days
直到我们确保你弟弟的安全。
till we make sure your brother's safe.
就几天。
Just few days.
请不要那样为难我。
Please don't put me on the spot like that.
我是来观察的。
I am here to observe.
我想让你感受一下。
I wanted you to feel it.
成为别人是什么感觉。
What it's like being someone else.
那只是五秒钟,不是六年。
That was for five seconds, not six years.
如果我们动作快点,就能赶上最后一班飞机回伦敦了。
If we're quick, we'll make the last flight back to London.
奥列霍夫呢?
What about Orekhov?
他降落的时候你不去吗?
Aren't you gonna be there when he lands?
奥列霍夫出不了机场。
Orekhov won't make it out of the airport.
♬激烈的音乐♬
♪ intense music ♪
♪
♪
欢迎来到波兰。坐这辆车吧。
Welcome to Poland. Take this car.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
停车。
Stop the car.
停车,让我下车。
Stop the car, let me out.
嘿!他妈的停车!
Hey! Stop the fucking car!
(尖叫)
[screaming]
放我出去!
Let me out!
去你♥妈♥的♥!他妈的。
Fuck you! Fuck.
(大喊)
[shouting]
(的)
[grunting]
(声称)
[exclaims]
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
JSOC调用。
JSOC called.
哦?
Oh?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧,亨利?
The fuck is wrong with you, Henry?
-听…-是的。
- Listen... - Yeah.
问你的姐夫
Asking your brother-in-law
一个代号♥为。的机密行动
about a classified op by code name--
一个你根本不应该知道的代号♥
a code name you weren't even supposed to know--
你不觉得它还会回来吗?
you didn't think that was gonna come back?
恰恰相反,我希望它会。
On the contrary, I hoped it would.
为什么?
Why?
我想知道他是否被感染了。
I wanted to know if he's exposed.
他在战区执行秘密行动。
He's on a black op in a war zone.
没有分享任何操作信息。
Nothing operational was shared.
我对菲利克斯一无所知。我只有一个名字。
I know nothing about Felix. All I had was a name.
(嘲笑)
[scoffs]
你想知道吗?
You want to know something?
我相信你。
I believe you.
想知道为什么吗?
Want to know why?
因为我,亨利,是站长
Because I, Henry, am station chief,
连我都不知道费里斯是什么
and even I don't know what Felix is.
也就是说菲利克斯,
Which means that Felix,
是最重的吗
is the very, very heaviest
沉重的,沉重的屎,
of heavy, heavy shit,
没有人——不是你,不是我,没有人——
and nobody-- not you, not I, no one--
都不会提起。
would ever mention.
永远。
Ever.
(门)
[door opens]
(低沉的呻♥吟♥)
[muffled groaning]
(耳机咔嗒声)
[headphones clatter]
[兜帽和护目镜哗啦作响]
[hood and goggles clatter]
(呻♥吟♥,裤子)
[moans, pants]
[俄语]
[speaking Russian]
嘿。
Hey.
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(相机哔哔声)
[camera beeping]
好吧。这要花我多少钱?
All right. How much is it gonna cost me?
最多5万。
Uh, 50 grand, tops.
两万的转会费,三个代理人,公♥司♥专机。
Twenty K for the transfer, three agents, company jet.
两名特工负责任务,装备等等。
Two agents for the mission, equipment, etcetera.
审讯20元,邮寄10元。
Twenty for the interrogation, ten for post.
是的。风险是什么?
Yeah. What are the risks?
除了那五万美元和永远失去奥列霍夫?
Apart from the fifty grand and losing Orekhov forever?
但好处是什么呢?
But the upside?
如果他是替身,那狼也是。
If he is a double, Coyote is, too.
40美元你能做吗?
Can you do it for forty?
- 40元不行。- 45。
- Can't do it for forty. - Forty-five.
48。
Forty-eight.
[嘲笑]这是什么,土耳其集市吗?
[scoffs] What is this, a Turkish bazaar?
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表