剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
我们会保持路线畅通 祈祷他们能联♥系♥上
We keep the route open, pray they make contact.
我们能做的不仅仅是祈祷 我们可以找到他们
Well, we can do more than pray. We can find them.
这些地图是最近的吗
How recent are these maps?
这些所有军事单位都在行动中 对吗
All of these military units are on the move, right?
前线在几个关键热点地区发生了变化
The front has moved at several key flash points.
如今整个地区已经深入敌后
This entire area is now deep behind enemy lines.
这就使得传统的搜救方式
That puts conventional search and rescue,
直升机、无人机 都无法使用
helicopters, drones, all off the menu.
三个人 均受过隐匿训练
Three guys, trained to vanish,
在数千平方英里的开阔地带
in thousands of square miles of open country.
大海捞针啊
Needle, meet haystack.
菲利克斯行动已经暂停 所以我们还有点时间
Felix is on pause, so that gives us some time.
菲利克斯还在进行
Felix is active.
什么时候的事
Since when?
菲利克斯是一项极其敏感的任务
Felix is a mission of the utmost sensitivity.
这些特工被抓获将会让
The capture of these operatives would constitute
一场战略地缘政♥治♥灾难一触即发
an immediate strategic geopolitical disaster.
我们得把他们带回来
We have to get them back.
这对国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要
It's crucial to national security,
但更至关重要的是
but even more crucial is that we do not,
无论如何 我们不能暴露他们的卧底活动
under any circumstances, reveal their covert activity.
找到他们 把他们带回来
You find them. Bring them back.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
那边 快
That way. Quick.
右边 右边 看到了吗 我们到了
On the right, on the right. You see it? There.
太好了
Yeah.
前线每天都在变化
The front line is moving daily.
我们稍不留神就会闯入管制站或撞到巡逻队
We could easily run into another control point or patrol.
我更担心的是侦察无人机
I'm more worried about spotter drones.
现在 我们需要转移
Now, we need to move,
但在路上开车 我们就是活靶子
but being on the road, we're an obvious target.
那是什么 - 停车 停车
What's that? - Stop the car. Stop the car.
那是行进中的装甲车
That's armor on the move.
俄♥罗♥斯♥坦克 - 妈的
Russian tanks. - Fuck.
掉头
Turn us around.
这里到处都是红军
This whole section is crawling with Red Army.
接下来我们要这么做
I'm gonna show you what to do.
我要你开十公里
I want you to drive ten klicks.
我们要去找林地或森林
We're going to find woodland or forest.
好吧 那之后呢 - 之后我们人间蒸发
Okay. And then what? - Then we vanish.
我们藏起来
All right? We go dark.
快走 快走 离开这里
Go. Go, go. Get us out of here.
玛叙恩 - 布莱克医生
Martian. - Dr. Blake.
你忘了吗 - 很遗憾
Did you forget? - Unfortunately,
现在我有其他更重要的事要处理
right now, I have other priorities,
其中一项关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
one of which is national security.
抱歉 我会重新安排的
I'm sorry. I'll rearrange.
欧文
Owen.
咋了 - 跟我说一下长距离红外
Hmm? - Talk to me about long-range IR.
具体是指
Specifically?
我们在乌克兰上空有带红外摄像机的卫星
We have satellites over Ukraine with infrared cameras.
甘比特3号♥、挂绳9号♥和六边形
Gambit 3, Lanyard 9 and Hexagon.
但是… - 但是什么
But... - But?
如果你是要找一个人 那么可以死了这条心了
If you're looking for a human being, you can forget it.
即使是最先进的设备
The resolution on even most advanced kit
分辨率也只有20米左右
is only about 20 meters.
靠 - 就是嘛
Shit. - I know.
这塑料是怎么回事
What's with the plastic?
尿失禁
Incontinence.
兰利跟你说了
Langley briefed you.
菲利克斯的事
On Felix.
我既不能肯定也不能否认 - 好吧
I can neither confirm nor deny. - Right.
从你脸上的表情来看 我可以…想象得到
From the look on your face, I-I can... imagine.
是 我想你可以
Yes, I imagine you can.
希望有多大
How... warm... am I?
听着 我不是要你…
Look, I'm not asking you to...
妈的 当我没说
Fuck it. Forget it.
当我没说
Forget it.
亨利
Henry.
英语中有17万个词
There are 170,000 words in the English language.
每年都有2000个词被废除
Each year, 2,000 of them become obsolete.
在我们共同存在的伟大的语言浴缸里
And in the-the great verbal bathtub of our collective being,
目前围绕着开放的排水口打转的是以下这些词
presently circling around that open drain are these words:
「恬淡寡欲」
"stoicism,"
「刚毅不屈」
"fortitude,"
「责任」「荣誉」「牺牲」
"duty," "honor," "sacrifice."
我知道你的处境有多艰难
I know how hard this is for you right now.
一边是心爱之人 一边是工作职责
Heart versus job.
一边是心灵慰藉 一边是恪尽职守
Soul versus duty.
这就是他们让我们做出的选择
That's where they put us.
或者说我们给自己的选择
Or where we put ourselves.
不管怎样 我知道 你知道
Either way, I know it, you know it.
查理也知道
Charlie does, too.
这是他自己的选择
He signed up for this.
我们都是
We all did.
是
Yeah.
那家伙不仅仅是快
That guy wasn't just going fast.
简直就是风驰电掣
He was going Tony Fast!
啥 不好
Huh? Oh, no.
警♥察♥追上来了 我们该怎么办
The cops are after us. What are we gonna do?
什么 抱歉 我听不清楚
What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you
警笛声太大了 - 嘿
over that siren. - Hey.
嘿 - 今天过得好吗
Hey. - Good day?
就那样 - 那是什么
Eh, you know. - What's that?
直升机噪音太大我听不清
I couldn't hear you over that helicopter.
你出去了吗 - 什么
You been out? - Hmm?
波比
Poppy.
干嘛 - 我问了你一个问题
What? - I asked you a question.
你今天出去过吗
Have you been out today?
没有
Uh, no.
漂亮 瞬间晒黑
Sweet. Instant tannage.
我还在看呢
Uh, I was watching that.
整个房♥间都是大♥麻♥的味道
The entire apartment reeks of weed.
我走进门 你就坐在那里
I walk in the door, you're sitting there,
吃着奇多 看海绵宝宝
Cheetos, SpongeBob.
到底是怎么回事 小波
What the hell is going on, Pop?
单元房♥ - 什么
Flat. - What?
你刚才说了「公♥寓♥」 这是单元房♥
You said "apartment." It's a flat.
好吧
Okay.
你的眼睛红得厉害
Your eyes are bright red.
我的眼睛是
My eyes are,
并且一直都是钴蓝色
and have always been, cobalt blue.
也许你忘了
Perhaps you forgot.
这只眼睛
This one,
11岁的时候 略显蓝绿色
age 11, turned slightly bluey-green.
我不抽大♥麻♥
I don't smoke weed.
会阻碍人的雄心 抑制大脑的发育
Impedes ambition and stunts a growing brain.
是邻居抽的 隔壁那家伙
It's the neighbors. Guy next door.
典型的波西米亚人 - 不是邻居
Classic Bohemian. - It's not the neighbors.
相信我
Yeah, trust me.
味道是从通风口传出来的
It's coming through the air vent.
说到这里 我找到了这个
Speaking of which, found this.
我在找地方藏我的私货
I was looking for somewhere to hide my stash.
我的「大♥麻♥」
My "ganje."
我以为 「他永远不会找到这里
And I thought, "He'll never look here.
至少一百万年内不会」
Not in a million years."
天才的想法 对吗
Great minds, huh?
怎么 你觉得我一天到晚只会吃奇多吗
What, you thought I spent the entire day just eating Cheetos?
海绵宝宝只是个幌子
Mr. SquarePants was my cover.
你走之后 我把这里翻了个底朝天
After you left, I tore this place apart.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表