剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
他们会给我们信♥号♥♥ 建立秘密沟通渠道
They'll give us a sign. Open a back channel.
打着掩护 藏在潜台词中
It'll be masked. Subtext.
我们得到里面接收那个信♥号♥♥
We need to be in there to spot the sign.
欧文 - 先生
Owen. - Sir?
走开 - 是
Walk away. - Sir.
观察者 - 观察者
Observers. - Observers.
一个字都不许说 - 一个字都不说
Not a fucking word. - Not a word.
我说真的
I mean it.
…这些煽动性的言论
...these inflammatory comments,
被媒体广泛报道
uh, widely reported in the press.
爱荷华州的国会议员说
Your congressman from Iowa said,
我引用 “白俄♥罗♥斯♥是一个失败的国家
and I quote, "Belarus is a failed state
与之相比朝鲜更值得我们信任”
we trust no more than North Korea."
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的高级民选专员
Senior elected officials of the United States of America,
侮辱我们伟大国家的名誉
insulting the reputation of our great nation.
抱歉 是爱达荷
I'm sorry, Idaho.
什么
Excuse me?
怀特先生 外交政策
Mr. White, foreign policy.
国会议员丹尼斯来自爱达荷
Congressman Daniels is from Idaho.
爱荷华州在国会有四名代表
Iowa has four representatives in Congress,
但都没有发表过任何
but not one of them has said
辱没白俄♥罗♥斯♥的言论
anything catty about Belarus, of late.
我得说 不管是爱达荷
I have to say, either Idaho,
还是爱荷华…
I-Iowa, it's, uh--
都不影响你的中心论点
Not that it diminishes your central point,
即这是对你们国家名誉的侮辱
that this is an insult to the reputation of your country.
但发表言论的人是谁很重要 不是吗
But it matters, does it not, who actually said it.
但我打断了你
But I-I interrupted.
原谅我 请继续吧
Forgive me. Please continue.
我的同事怀特先生的意思是
What my colleague Mr. White is saying
你说得对 我们两国应该互相尊重
is you're right, our countries should respect one another,
互相信任
trust one another.
但我们没有 为什么
But we don't. Why?
历史缘由
History.
记得三年前
Remember three years ago,
你们在波罗的海丢失了一架米格-35
you lost a MiG-35 over the Baltic?
正是我所说的
Precisely what I'm talking about.
我们主动提出协助搜救行动
We offered to support search and rescue,
提供我们的地面雷达
offered our surface radar.
你们甚至否认了丢失的事实
You guys denied ever even having lost it.
我看不出这与现在的情况有什么关联
I fail to see what relevance that has in this situation.
如果当时在细节上下了更大的功夫 做到准确无误
Well, if had been more detail-focused and accurate,
达成共识
on the same page,
情况也许不至于那么惨重
the situation might have been handled better.
群策群力
Collaboratively.
比如今天的情况
Like here, today.
桌子另一头的那个人 身形魁梧的那个
The one at the far end of the table, thick-set.
他就是我们要找的人 - 是吗
He's our guy. - Yeah?
原因呢
Because?
很明显
It was obvious.
他一言不发
He didn't say a word.
他 我喜欢
Him, I like.
信♥号♥♥很明显
Signal was clear.
现在我们需要他们回应
Now we need to let them respond.
以一个没那么官方的渠道
Through a less official channel.
你打算怎么做
How do you plan to do that?
他们还没走
They're still in the building.
什么
Excuse me?
你听说过这个地方
You've heard of this place?
当然 你想去吗
Sure. You want to go?
我很惊讶你能听得懂我们
I'm impressed you can understand us.
我在伦敦的玛丽皇后学院学过俄语
I studied Russian at Queen Mary here in London.
大体能听懂
I can get the gist.
原来如此
I see.
原谅我
Mm, pardon me.
我是米哈伊尔 - 汤姆·文森特
My name is Mikhail. - Tom Vincent.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
明天早上10点钟怎么样
How about tomorrow, 10 p.m.?
你在莱恩斯伯勒吗
You at the Lanesborough?
当然 谢谢
Yeah, sure. Thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
希望如此
I hope so.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
我是说好了…
I mean, yeah, I'm-I'm...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
很好 因为你的任务即刻开始
Good, because your mission just started.
地球物理研究所不是一份新工作
The Institute of Geophysics is not a new job.
而是一个敌意弥漫的地方
It is hostile ground,
敌人遍布
filled with enemies.
目标
Targets.
敌人分为三种
Three types of enemy.
你的对手
Your rivals.
任何可能替代你前往伊朗的人
Anyone who could be chosen to go to Iran instead of you.
带着偏见利用任何弱点
Exploit any weakness with prejudice.
惰性气体实验室在左边
Noble gas lab on the left.
这是TIMS实验室
Eh, and, um, this is the TIMS lab.
TIMS
TIMS?
热电离质谱
Thermal ionization mass spec.
没错
Of course.
那是爱丽丝 她在研究球粒陨石 - 你好
That's Alice. She's looking at chondritic meteorites. - Hi.
第二种… - 早期太阳系的东西
Type two:... - Early solar system stuff.
…朋友
...Friends.
卸下你的心房♥ 向你示弱
Drop your guard, show weakness,
他们会利用你的错误
they'll exploit your mistakes.
这里是另一个质谱仪实验室
Here's another mass spectrometer.
埃里克 到访的火山学家 我们很喜欢他
Eric, our visiting volcanologist. We love him.
我们在想办法让他永远留下来
We're trying to make him stay with us forever.
如果人们喜欢你
If people like you,
将这种喜爱化为武器
use it against them.
当然 楼上也有一个SEM
There's an SEM, too, upstairs, of course.
不过要提醒你一下
Fair warning, though,
大家现在有点忙 团队刚从
it gets busy. The team just back from
冰岛火山爆发考察回来 - 第三种敌人
the Iceland eruption... - Enemy type three:
捕食者
The predator.
你需要特别提防的一类人
The type you must be most wary of.
绝不能正面攻击
Never attack them head on.
你必须引诱他们 让他们自己靠近
You must seduce them, draw them in.
我能帮你吗
Uh, can I help you?
你好
Hi.
我被炒鱿鱼了吗
Did I get fired?
这是你的位置…非常抱歉
Is this your de-- I'm so sorry.
我…他们让我在这里等着
I'm-- They said wait here.
我是丹妮 新来的研究助理
I'm Danny, the new research associate.
你好 我萝丝 丹妮什么…
Oh. Hi. Uh, Rose. Uh, Danny...
丹妮拉·莫雷诺·阿科斯塔
Daniela Moreno Acosta.
阿科斯塔…西班牙人吗
Oh. Acosta... Spanish?
在马德里念书 并且不久前
Studied in Madrid and just finished
在巴塞罗那大学修完了地球物理第二学位
my second degree in geophysics at the University of Barcelona.
曼尼有没有带你四处转转
Ah. Did, um, did Manny show you around?
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
曼尼丹妮 挺有缘是吧
Oh, Manny and Danny, right?
团队里大多数人我都见过了
I met most of the team.
不错
Nice.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是雷扎
That is Reza.
交换项目就由他管理
He runs the exchange program.
他挑选一名候选人一起回德黑兰
He picks a candidate to take back to Tehran for the year,
大家都在讨好他
and everyone's sucking up.
你看到那边那个人了吗
Do you see, um, see that guy there?
那是杰罗姆
That's Jerome.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表