剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
我…我没听懂…
I... I didn't follow...
审问你的不会是个友善的方言老师
It won't be a nice dialect teacher questioning you.
而会是警♥察♥ 警卫
It'll be cops, guardsmen.
行为粗鲁 态度粗野
Rude and rough.
给你 街头波斯语入门课
Here. Street Farsi 101.
阅读 学习 领悟
Read, learn, digest.
警♥察♥真的会那样说话吗
Do the cops really talk like that?
在伊朗 你过个马路都会被抓起来盘问
In Iran, you get swept up and grilled for crossing the road.
在审讯室里 如果你听不懂 你就会慌张
In that room, if you don't understand, you panic.
一慌张 你就会犯错
Panic, you make a mistake.
一个错误…
One mistake...
你就死定了
you're dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你在这里有些朋友
Think you have some friends here.
嘿 看是谁来了
Yeah, look at this guy.
很高兴再见到你 伙计
It's good to see you again, buddy.
谢谢 - 欢迎回来
Thanks. - Welcome back.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
看啊 - 嘿
Look. - Hey.
欢迎回来 伙计
Welcome home, buddy.
很高兴你回来了 马蒂安
It's good to have you back, Martian.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
重归故里
Back in the fold.
我们能不能…
Can we...
跳舞
Dance?
终于见到真人了
We're in 3D.
有点怪
Strange.
确实怪
It is strange.
你适应得怎么样
How are you settling in?
还不错
Good.
见了我女儿
Saw my daughter,
一些老朋友
some old friends.
走到哪都有人跟着
Followed everywhere I go.
手♥机♥可能被窃听了
Phone's probably tapped.
你想听的话我可以详细道来
Well, I can tell you about that if you want.
很高兴终于见面了
Well, it's great to finally meet,
鉴于你基本上对我了如指掌
given you know practically everything about me.
这么说啊
Well, now,
希望我能了解真正的你
hopefully, I can get to know the real you.
我真心的
I mean it.
谢谢你为我保驾护航
Thanks for watching over me out there.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
那是一定的
Absolutely.
驾照呢
Uh, the driver's license?
我还没找到 - 什么
I haven't found it yet. - What?
我还有两个巨大的行李箱没拆呢
I have two huge trunks I haven't unpacked.
我一找到就会拿过来
As soon as I find it, I'll bring it in.
没有别的落下了吧
Nothing else AWOL?
都在那了
It's all there.
好的 邮箱地址是什么
Okay. Email addresses?
保罗·路易斯…
Paul Lewis...
和杰瑞·李一样…
as in Jerry Lee...
@gmail.uk
@gmail.uk.
PaulLewis@gmail...
PaulLewis@gmail...
账号♥不存在
no longer exists.
保罗·路易斯…
Paul.Lewis...
26@googlemail.gb.uk.
26@googlemail.gb.uk.
这一个还在用
Oh, this one's still active.
我以为我注销了
Thought I closed it.
没有 你必须在设置中点击一个小框来验证
No, you have to click on some tiny box down in settings to validate it.
嘿 瞧啊
Hey, presto.
这一排下来的伤心人
A roll call of the hurt,
愤怒者和被遗弃者
the angry and the deserted.
最近没有邮件
Uh, there's nothing recent.
你想在我删除前看一下吗
You want to take a look before I zap it?
好啊
Sure.
咖啡要吗
Coffee?
黑的 - 好的
Black. - Okay.
有多严重
How bad is it?
我来看看
Let's see.
愤怒 困惑 担忧
Anger, confusion, concern.
肯定很奇怪吧
Mm-hmm. Yeah, must be weird,
尤其是这么突然
especially when it happens so fast.
就像得了减压病 对吧
Kind of like getting the bends, huh?
好了 全删掉吧
Okay. Kill it all.
遵命
Cool.
丹尼斯·鲁伊斯·莫拉塔 很荣幸见到你
Danny Ruiz Morata. It's an honor.
你后面的柜台有两个男人
Two men at the counter behind you.
蓝色西装
Blue suit?
左边那个
To the left.
高个子 粉色衬衫
Tall guy, pink shirt,
另一个晒得黝黑 30岁左右
and a guy, fake tan, about 30.
姓 名 工作和手♥机♥号♥码 两个人都要
Surname, first name, job and phone number. Both.
你有15分钟
You have 15 minutes.
你好 - 什么事
Hi. - Yeah?
可以打扰你一点时间吗 - 好啊 没问题
Can you spare a few minutes? - Yeah, of course.
我负责新菜单
I'm in charge of the new menu.
我叫达拉 很高兴认识你 - 你好 我叫理查德
I'm Dara. Nice to meet you. - Hi, I'm Richard.
你叫什么来着 -0 达拉
What was your name again? - Dara.
达拉 - 很高兴认识你
Dara. - Nice to meet you.
你叫什么 - 斯科特 很高兴认识你
What's your name? - It's Scott. Nice to meet you.
斯科特 我也很高兴认识你
Scott, nice to meet you as well.
你们常来这里吗 - 是的
Are you guys regulars? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
我只有几个问题…
I just, I just have a few questions...
姓名 工作号♥码
Names, jobs,
手♥机♥号♥码
cell numbers.
恭喜
Congratulations,
但橙色衣服的人离开了
but orange guy just left.
粉色衬衫的留了下来
Pink one stayed.
他对你产生了好感
Now he likes you.
只有我一走 他就会过来搭讪
Soon as I leave, he'll be coming over to you.
你不是外勤特工 你是卧底
You're not a field agent, you're undercover.
你不能让自己置身其中
You don't get to jump in and out.
我们观察 定位 学习 然后消失
We watch, we position, we learn, we vanish.
看似在场却又不在场 深入其中却易于忘却
There but not there. Engaging but forgettable.
距离太远 拿不到你想要的信息
Too far out, you never get what you need.
距离太近
Too close in,
你就成了目标
you become the target.
不 留下来 点些东西
No, stay. Order something.
好的 我解释一下…
Okay. So, to explain...
没有什么好解释的
There's nothing to explain.
我和他们接触是因为我以为
I turned it on a touch because I really did think
我和你一起走
I was leaving with you.
给你上一课
This is the lesson.
永远不要指望对方来保证你的安全
Never rely on the op to make you safe.
靠你自己
Rely on yourself.
早上九点向我汇报
Bring me a report, 9 a.m.
嘿
Hey.
在量我的桌子吗
Measuring my desk?
是谁这么突然把我从亚的斯撤走
Who pulled me out of Addis in such a hurry
然后让我在约旦的安全屋待了几个月
and then left me months in a safe house in Jordan?
你觉得呢 博斯科敲主意
Well, who do you think? Bosko's big picture.
亨利负责策略 我只负责战术
Strategy is Henry. I'm just tactics.
我没问是谁让我回来
I didn't ask who pulled me back.
我的意思是 我该感谢谁在六年后 想出了那48小时的通知
I mean, who do I have to thank, after six years, for the 48-hour notice?
哦 那是我
Oh, that was me.
就好像搬家一样
It was like moving house.
租约还有三个月到期 你忘了给院子除草除草
The lease is up in three months, you forget to weed the yard,
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表