剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
局长
Chief?
白俄♥罗♥斯♥什么情况
What's happening in Belarus?
目前为止没什么特别的
So far, nothing special.
很好 那是什么意思
Great. What does that mean?
现在下结论还为时尚早
It's too early to call.
所以 现在你还无法确定
So, it's too early to call
白俄♥罗♥斯♥完全没有特殊情况嘛
that absolutely nothing special's happening in Belarus?
我没说「完全没有」
I didn't say "absolutely nothing."
我说「没什么特别的」
I said "nothing special."
是的 目前为止
Yeah, so far.
有任何变故 你会第一时间知道
Any change, you'll hear about it first.
很好
Good.
因为有一个地方我希望绝对风平浪静
Because one place I want absolutely nothing special
不管现在或将来…
to happen right now or, frankly, ever...
就是白俄♥罗♥斯♥
is Belarus.
喂 - 是我 奥格特里
Hello? - Yeah, it's Ogletree.
我要的那些训练录像带在你手上吗
You have those training tapes I asked for?
这有点麻烦
There's a problem.
文件被损坏了
The file's corrupted.
那备份呢 - 一样
What about the backup? - Same.
肯定是母带出了问题
The fault must be on the original recording.
媒体错误
Media error.
我们也无能为力
Nothing we can do.
当时没标记出来吗
This wasn't flagged at the time?
呃 直到现在才有人要看
Well, no one asked to see them until now.
我的上一任也没看吗
My predecessor didn't watch them?
没有 他相信我
No. He trusted me.
想办法修好录像带 我也相信你
Find a way to un-fuck the tape, I'll trust you, too.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose place is this?
我从一个住在开普敦的家伙手上租来的
I rented it from some guy who lives in Cape Town.
他好像是个画家或雕塑家
He's a painter or a sculptor.
只有一间卧室吗
Just the one bedroom?
你过来住的时候 我就睡沙发
When you come over, I'll sleep on the couch.
暂住而已
It's temporary.
那再好不过了
Then it's perfect.
所以 你的任务完成了吗
So, mission accomplished?
真的有人这样问吗
Or does anyone actually say anything like that?
很频繁
All the time.
你杀人了吗
Did you kill people?
杀了几十个 几百个 坏了
Dozens. Hundreds. Oh, shit.
我不能告诉你 但我已经说了
I can't tell you. I just did.
你要遭殃了
Bad news for you.
薄荷茶
Mint tea?
但你有交换人♥质♥吧 找出核武器
But did you, like, swap hostages? Find nuclear weapons?
家里情况怎么样
How's it going at home?
和老妈一起 老样子呗
With Mum? It's the same.
你要去哪度假
Where are you going on vacation?
葡萄牙
Uh, Portugal.
和卢克一起吗
With Luke?
卢克
Luke?
你男朋友 不是吗
Your boyfriend, isn't he?
是这样的 「卢克」是一个代号♥
You see, "Luke" is a code name.
我也想告诉你他的真名 但你懂的
I'd tell you his real name, but, you know,
我必须…
I'd have to...
我的任务…
My mission...
是建立联♥系♥
was to make contacts,
在特定的环境下与人交好…
meet people in a certain environment...
观察他们 了解他们
observe them, get to know them,
看他们知不知道有用的情报
and see if they knew anything useful.
但你怎么套出那些情报
Yeah, but how do you get that information out of them?
比如说勒索他们吗
By, like, blackmailing them?
那几乎没用
That rarely works.
这些人想帮助或推进自己的事业
It's people who want to help or advance their own cause.
我的工作就是找出相关人士
My job was to identify relevant people.
通过和他们交朋友吗
By making friends with them?
人们喜欢朋友 熟人
Friends are people you like. Acquaintances.
所以你离开了六年去交朋友
So you left us for six years to make acquaintances?
你更希望我杀人吗
You'd prefer I kill people?
我要是你就不会喝
Wouldn't drink that if I were you.
给你 - 我不需要
Here. - I don't need that.
拿着吧 买♥♥点你不会买♥♥的东西
Take it. Buy something you wouldn't have otherwise.
好吧
Okay.
另外… - 我知道
Also... - I know.
有人要跟踪我了 就像在伊斯坦布尔一样 对吗
I'm about to get followed, like in Istanbul, right?
只是走个程序
It's just procedure.
确保任何人追踪不到我
Making sure I'm not being traced by anyone.
保证我们的安全
Keeping us all safe.
如果有变♥态♥跟踪我 我可以大叫对吧
And if some creep follows me, I can, like, call out, right?
这是好的来说
That's the upside.
红点
Red dot.
嗖
Zap.
我很高兴你回来了 好了 我说出来了
I'm happy you're back. There, I said it.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们的线人和人打架 被逮捕了
Our operator picked a fight, got pinched.
他们正把他带去警局
They're taking him in.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
苏哈亚街
Vulica Suchaja.
知道了
Got it.
好的 我们安排了人进监狱 他马上就到了
Okay, so, our man, he's on his way to the tank.
他们会在24小时内放了他
They're gonna release him within 24 hours.
希望他能替我们弄明白郊狼出了什么问题
Hopefully, he can tell us what's happened to Coyote.
奥德修斯回到了伊萨卡
Odysseus returns to Ithaca.
门都还没进 我就已经需要脚注了
Barely through the door, and I already need footnotes.
相当不错 是吧
Pretty neat, huh?
圣保罗大教堂 城市
St. Paul's, the city.
几乎可以看到河流
Can almost see the river.
要么这里 要么下面两层
It was either this or two floors down,
但那里更小 还一股猫尿味
but that was smaller and reeked of cat piss.
好了…
Well...
谢谢你的葡萄酒
thanks for the wine.
我们走一走吧
Let's take a walk.
今天早上路过了俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
Ran past the Russian Embassy this morning.
以前屋顶上有三个卫星天线
Used to be three satellite dishes on the roof.
现在已经有30个了
Now there's 30.
你看到了是吧
You saw that, huh?
是的 长官 冷战回来了
Yes, sir, Cold War's back.
冷得要命
It's chilly as fuck.
给你提个醒
Just a heads-up,
我们可能在白俄♥罗♥斯♥摊上大事了
but we might have stepped into some deep shit in Belarus.
就像我说的 可能没什么
Like I said, it could be nothing.
那就是我回来的原因吗
Is that why I'm back?
这是昨天的事
This happened yesterday.
你六个月前就撤离了
Your exfil started months ago.
那我为什么回来
So why am I back?
六年已经很长了
Six years is a long time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我确实想让你训练一位新特工
Hey, I do want you to train a new agent.
智商超高
Super smart.
虽然稚嫩 但未来可期
Green but full of promise.
他是谁
Who is he?
是个女的
She.
丹妮拉·鲁伊斯·莫拉塔
Daniela Ruiz Morata.
我想让你在我们动身前监管一下准备工作
I'd like you to oversee prep before we ship.
趁你身上还沾有尘土
While the dirt's still on you.
看能不能薅下来一点
See if some of it rubs off.
目标是哪
Where to?
伊朗
Iran.
一开始就来个难的
In at the deep end.
还有简单的吗
There's a shallow end?
时间到
Time.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表