剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
-你要去哪儿吗?-我要走了。
- Are you going somewhere? - I'm leaving.
你什么时候告诉她的?
[Naomi] When did you tell her?
今天早上。
This morning.
我想这是必须发生的。
It had to happen, I guess.
[火星人]她再也不想见到我了。
[Martian] She never wants to see my face again.
是谁这么急着把我从阿迪斯救出来的?
Who pulled me out of Addis in such a hurry?
我是说,我该感谢谁
I mean, who do I have to thank
6年后才通知你48小时?
after six years for the 48-hour notice?
Coyote被捕了。
Coyote was arrested.
靠。
Shit.
土狼知道目前在乌克兰的行动。
Coyote knows of operations currently ongoing in Ukraine.
[欧文]菲利克斯,《拉维夫的响尾蛇》。
[Owen] Felix, Rattlebox in L'viv.
[Bosko]暂停即将进行的操作。
[Bosko] Suspend upcoming operations.
所有在俄♥罗♥斯♥和乌克兰的秘密活动
All covert activities in Russia and Ukraine
可能会妥协。
may be compromised.
火星人:这就是我回来的原因?
[Martian] That why I'm back?
[亨利]我要你去训练
[Henry] I want you to train
发货前找个新代理商。
a new agent before we ship.
-[火星人]去哪儿?-[亨利]伊朗。
- [Martian] Where to? - [Henry] Iran.
在最深的一端。
In at the deep end.
有一个浅的尽头?
There's a shallow end?
-你适应得怎么样?-[火星人]很好。
- How are you settling in? - [Martian] Good.
看到了我女儿,我走到哪里都跟着她。
Saw my daughter, followed everywhere I go.
电♥话♥可能被窃听了。
Phone's probably tapped.
萨米:你打电♥话♥是因为大学里的袭击?
[Sami] You calling because of the attack at the university?
-[火星人]是的。-我还活着。
- [Martian] Yes. - [Sami] I'm alive.
-[火星人]我在伦敦。-[萨米]我也是。
- [Martian] I'm in London. - [Sami] Me too.
[奶奶]我们应该告诉他的
[Grandma] We should have told him about
备份跟踪器。
the backup tracker.
♬爱是盲目的,杰克·怀特♬
♪ "Love is Blindness" by Jack White ♪
♬爱情是盲目的
♪ Love is blindness ♪
♬我不想看♬
♪ I don't want to see ♪
♬你会不会把夜晚裹起来
♪ Won't you wrap the night ♪
♬在我身边♬
♪ Around me ♪
♬哦,我的心
♪ Oh, my heart ♪
♬爱情是盲目的
♪ Love is blindness ♪
失明
♪ Blindness ♪
♬爱情是盲目的
♪ Love is blindness ♪
♬我不想看♬
♪ I don't want to see ♪
♬你会不会把夜晚裹起来
♪ Won't you wrap the night ♪
♬在我身边,是的
♪ Around me, yeah ♪
♬哦♬
♪ Oh ♪
♬我的爱♬
♪ My love ♪
♬爱情是盲目的
♪ Love is blindness ♪
♬哦,爱情是盲目的
♪ Oh, love is blindness ♪
♬哦,吹灭蜡烛吧
♪ Oh, blow out the candle ♪
失明
♪ Blindness ♪
[火星人]当你做卧底时,
[Martian] When you live undercover,
有各种各样的声音。
there's all these voices.
响亮的声音,安静的声音。
Loud voices, quiet voices.
♬阴郁,电子音乐♬
♪ dour, electronic music ♪
♪
♪
(鸟鸣声)
[birdsong]
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
这是我们能抓住的所有东西。
This is everything we could grab.
太好了。
Great.
这是什么东西?
What is this stuff?
是医疗包。
They're medical packs.
我们把它们发给平民
You know, we hand them out to civilians
他们来这里是为了逃离前线。
who come this way trying to escape the front lines.
-你有孩子吗?——两个。
- You have kids? - Two.
我买♥♥了这些,很棒的涂色书和笔。
I got these, uh, great coloring books and pens.
-来,吃几片,好吗?——谢谢。
- Here, take a few, eh? - Thanks.
是的。
Yeah.
(婴儿哭)
[baby crying]
琥珀色的光。
Amber light.
菲利克斯是安珀。
Felix is amber.
我们的身份暴露了吗?- - - - - - -。
- Is our cover blown? - Negative.
站在。
Stand by.
-[说乌克兰语]-嘿。
- [speaking Ukrainian] - Hey.
这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
(讲乌克兰语)
[speaks Ukrainian]
乌克兰。
Ukraine.
直到永远。
Forever.
免费的。
Free.
♬忧郁的音乐♬
♪ somber music ♪
♪
♪
[笑]
[laughing]
[萨米]回到家乡,法律会让我……
[Sami] Back home, the law would have me...
因为通奸被埋到脖子上,用石头砸死。
buried to my neck and stoned to death for adultery.
当我离开的时候,我告诉自己这样是最好的。
When I left, I told myself it was for the best.
我以为我可以让你走。
I thought I could let you go.
这对你来说很容易。
Make it all easier for you.
给我。
For me.
我得走了。
I have to go.
♪
♪
你还记得我们对彼此说的话吗
Do you remember what we said to each other
当我们说再见时?
when we said goodbye?
是的,我记得。
Yes, I remember.
这是陈词滥调。
It was corny.
不,不是。
No, it wasn't.
当时没有。
Not at the time.
你和我,永远。
You and me, forever.
你和我。
You and me.
[爷爷][轻笑]他配不上。
[Grandpa] [chuckles] Out of his league.
只要他付了钱就不会。
Not if he's paying for it.
4点。这是典型的妓♥女♥付款方式。
4 a.m. It's a classic hooker checkout.
也许他们吵架了。
Maybe they had a fight.
[奶奶]她看起来不生气。
[Grandma] She does not look angry.
[爷爷]她看起来不像妓♥女♥。
[Grandpa] She doesn't look like a hooker.
[奶奶]也许她要去赶飞机。
[Grandma] Maybe she has a plane to catch.
没有行李吗?
[Grandpa] With no luggage?
[爷爷]嘿,嘿,嘿。叫醒......。
[Grandpa] Hey, hey, hey. Wake up.
这是你的虫子。早餐。
Here's your bugs. Breakfast.
我现在要回家了。
I'm going home now.
淋浴,然后工作,通过气闸。
Shower, then work, via the Airlock.
好奇的音乐
♪ inquisitive music ♪
♪
♪
蕾切尔·布莱克医生。
[Blake] Dr. Rachel Blake.
我是来见外交事务助理亨利·奥格莱特里的。
I'm here to see Foreign Service Support Attaché Henry Ogletree.
(纸张沙沙声)
[paper rustling]
谢谢。
Thanks.
[安静的,模糊的喋喋不休]
[quiet, indistinct chatter]
[火星人]场景一。
[Martian] Scenario one.
土狼喝醉了,暴露了身份。
Coyote got drunk, blew his cover.
他们直接把他从警♥察♥局带走了
They take him straight from the police station
去一个反间谍组织。
to a counterespionage unit.
现在白俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门抓住了他。
Now the Belarusian intelligence service has him.
他清醒了。
He sobers up.
他说这是胡扯,他喝醉了。
Says it's bullshit, he was hammered.
如果他喝醉的时候,把内脏都说出来了呢?
What if while he was hammered, he spilled his guts?
证据,联♥系♥人,还有
Evidence, contacts and--
或者更糟,如果他做了但不记得了呢?
Or worse, what if he did but he doesn't remember?
然后他们会把他放回野外做捕蝇器,
Then they would've put him back out in the field as a flytrap,
但他们没有,他们让他消失了。
but they didn't, they made him vanish.
哦,太棒了。所以,狼,他喝醉了
Oh, great. So-so, uh, Coyote-- he got drunk
他要么做了,要么没做他想做的事
and he either did or didn't do something he meant
或者不是故意的,他记得或者不记得。
or didn't mean to do that he does or doesn't remember.
是啊,我宿醉了。这是残酷的。
Yeah, I've had that hangover. It's brutal.
土狼在警局待了多久
How long was Coyote at the Department
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表