剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
快 我听到了
Quick. I hear it.
我已准备好开枪
I have the shot.
是否交战
Do we engage?
等等
Wait.
听我口令
On my command.
无法识别 再等等
Can't identify. Wait.
不要开火
Hold fire.
前进中
Movement.
不要开火
Hold fire.
友军 不要开火
Friendlies. Do not engage.
数到50 该我们藏起来了
Count to 50. It's our turn to hide.
来者何人
Who's this?
反抗军
Resistance.
他们可以提供证件 带你们去诊所
They can supply you with papers and take you to a clinic
目标预计一周后到达
where the target is due to arrive in a week.
我们的任务又启动了吗
Our mission's back on?
看起来是这样
So it seems.
我很高兴你这次能抽出时间
I'm happy you made time for this.
这些会话是重返社会进程的重要组成部分
These sessions are an important part of the process of reentry,
这给了所有人 包括你
and it gives everyone, including you,
一个机会来审视当前的状况
the opportunity to gauge where you are,
过去的经历以及未来的方向
where you've been and... where you're going to.
我们可以开始了吗
Should we dive in?
在我们开始之前 我先说清楚
Before we begin, I want to make something clear.
我是个过来人
I've done this many times.
我见过许多许多归国的特工
I've met with many, many returning agents,
他们大致分为两类:
and they broadly fall into two categories:
一类积极参与这个过程 另一类则抵♥制♥
those who engage in the process and those who resist.
这…
It's...
很明显你是哪一类
It's pretty clear which category you fall into.
你要问我什么 医生
What is your question, Doctor?
你是否把这些会话看作…
Do you see these sessions as...
某种障碍 某种你必须应对的挑战
some sort of hurdle, something you have to game?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我选择的职业就好像在火坑上走心理钢丝
My chosen career is a psychological tightrope walk over a pit of fire.
我需要所有的帮助
I need all the help I can get.
你卧底了多长时间 - 最后一次是六年
How long were you undercover? - This last hop, six years.
卧底名字是什么 - 保罗·路易斯
What was your name? - Paul Lewis.
所以六年来 你都是保罗·路易斯
So for six years, you were Paul Lewis.
是的
Yes.
突然再次成为布兰登是什么感觉
How does it feel to suddenly be Brandon again?
什么意思 - 你觉得我什么意思
What do you mean? - What do you think I mean?
我不确定 因为我一直都是布兰登
Well, I'm not sure. See, I was always Brandon.
你在那里过着普通生活吗
You had an ordinary life out there?
不 我必须做做样子
No. It just had to look like one.
你结交的朋友呢
And the friends you met?
忘掉他们 - 怎么忘掉
You leave 'em behind. - How?
就像结束任何一段友谊一样
Same way you end any friendship.
少回复邮件 疏远他们
Reply to emails less. Be distant.
久而久之就忘了
People forget.
那么性关系呢
And sexual relationships?
你读了我的档案
You've read my file.
萨米亚 你如何应对
Samia. How do you cope with that?
去找你的交接人谈谈 这是一个过程
Speak to your postman. It's a process.
你注意到你对我的问题的回答
Are you aware that you're giving brief,
都很简短 甚至可能显得有点冷淡
some might even say curt, replies to my questions?
现在注意到了
I am now.
你女儿 波比 她如何应对
Your daughter, Poppy, how is she coping?
「应对」
"Coping"?
分别多年的父女重聚了
Her father returns after years away,
昔日的小女孩成长为了窈窕淑女
she's going from a child to a young woman,
现在你回来了…
now you're back...
你想谈谈这件事吗
Do you want to talk about that?
我可以说几句吗 - 当然可以
May I say something? - Of course.
心理治疗是一种心理健康治疗方法
Psychotherapy is a set of psychological methods
通过定期与治疗师的个人互动
that use regular personal interaction
旨在引发积极的行为改变 帮助解决个人问题
to induce behavioral changes, overcome problems
提升幸福感
and increase happiness.
我相信维♥基♥百♥科♥上
I believe that's how Wikipedia
是这么定义心理治疗的 一字不差
defines psychotherapy, word for word.
所以一个普通的心理治疗师
So a normal psychotherapist is hoping
希望提高幸福感和解决人们的问题
to increase happiness and overcome problems.
我是临床心理学家 但我懂你的意思
I'm a clinical psychologist, but I know where you're going.
很好 我可以继续吗
Good. Can I go?
说吧 抱歉 请继续
Please. My apologies. Continue.
你刚才说有两种特工
You said just now there are two types of agent.
广义上说
Broadly speaking.
我说的是很具体的东西
I was speaking about something very specific.
你为什么老打断我 医生
Why are you shutting me down, Doctor?
我… - 我想要…
I'm... - I'm trying to...
好吧 - 我想要表达一些观点
Okay. - I'm trying to say something
但你不想让我说出来
and you don't want me to say it.
不 我没有 - 你是的
No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
我…
I'm...
好吧…
Well...
观看这次会话的录像带的人
anyone watching the tape of this session,
除你之外的人 也许会有异议
anyone who isn't you, may not agree with that.
他们也许会认为你在替自己辩护
They may think you're being defensive.
这种情况我不是第一次见了
This is not my first rodeo.
这里没有情况
It's not a rodeo.
看这段录像的人
Anyone watching this tape
也许会认为我在替自己辩护
might think I was being defensive.
那是他们的权利
That's their right.
他们也许还感受到了攻击性
They might also sense aggression.
愤怒 懊恼 痛苦
Anger. Frustration. Pain.
你有没有想过你才是那个
You think it's possible that you're the one
替自己辩护的人
who's being defensive?
也许你有需要辩解的地方
That you may have something to defend?
甚至要隐藏起来
Perhaps even to hide?
好了 我认为…
Okay, I think...
你说过特工分为两类
You said there's two types of agent.
我觉得只有一类
I believe there's one.
疯了的那类
The insane.
你试试假装成别人
Go and pretend to be someone you're not.
对所有人撒谎
Lie to everyone.
每天都要冒着生命危险
Risk your life on a daily basis.
然后回家 自己硬撑着面对一切
Then come home, just fucking deal.
魅力不再 一贫如洗 更没有那些刺♥激♥的玩意
No glamour, no money, no exploding watch.
国家需要保护 一个组织便应运而生
A nation needs protecting, it builds an organization.
中情局 情报局…
The CIA, this Department...
它主动寻找我们 锁定目标
it seeks us out, targets us.
那些有需求的人
Individuals who need something.
他们在其他任何地方都得不到的东西
Something they can't get anyplace else.
它滋养我们 让我们独♥立♥ 给我们提供所需
It nurtures us, weans us, feeds us
然后让我们进入社会
and sends us out into the world to behave
以一种极其不健康、狡猾、偏离正道和危险的方式
in entirely unhealthy, devious, deviant, dangerous ways.
当我们归来后 它对我们嘘寒问暖
And then when we come back, it asks us how we feel.
同时 它希望我们
And all the while, it's hoping
不会突然改变 变得健康起来
we don't suddenly flip and become well
无法再进行工作
and can no longer do the job.
你不是想帮我 医生
You're not trying to help me, Doctor.
你是在担心我也许变得正常起来
You're worried I may have somehow become sane.
我可以向你保证
Well, I can assure you
坐在你面前的这个人
the person sitting in front of you
现在 过去 将来都会保持纯粹的 深刻的
is, was, will remain purely, deeply,
绝对的百分百疯狂
identifiably 100% nuts.
不会太疯 不至于「冲进来扫射所有人」
Not too nuts. Not "burst in here and shoot everyone" nuts.
适当的疯
Just nuts enough.
我现在可以走了吗
Can I go now?
你好 一张《第22条军规》的票
Hi. Uh, one ticket for Catch-22.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表