剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
我们确定了就行动。我需要时间。
We move when we're sure. I need time.
我得把我们知道的告诉联合特种作战司令部
I need to tell JSOC what we know
当我们知道的时候。
when we know it.
上帝知道他们已经够恨我们了。
God knows they hate us enough already.
♬脉动的音乐♬
♪ pulsing music ♪
♪
♪
有什么事吗?
What's up?
紧急中止信♥号♥♥。
Emergency abort signal.
我们的目标呢?
What about our target?
它不再是你的目标了。
It's not your target anymore.
不要留下任何东西。我们不会再回来了。
Leave nothing behind. We're not coming back.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
有什么东西毁了这次任务。
Something killed the mission.
等安全了我们再进一步调查。
We'll find out more when it's safe.
这伊万诺夫
This Ivanov
他说他为。存在与否?
he says he worked for-- exist or not?
也许这是个代号♥。
[Blair] Maybe it's a code name.
[亨利]如果他是真的,他不会知道自己的真名。
[Henry] If he's genuine, he wouldn't know his real name.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
问他知不知道伊万诺夫的军衔。
Ask if he knows Ivanov's rank.
[审问者和阿列克谢说俄语]
[interrogator and Alexei speaking Russian]
上校。
Colonel.
问他是否听说过谢尔盖·梅扎科夫上校。
Ask if he's heard of Colonel Sergei Mezakov.
这是个陷阱?
That a pitfall?
[Alexei说俄语]
[Alexei speaks Russian]
他没有跳进去。靠。
And he didn't jump in. Shit.
你是何时以何种方式得到报酬的?
How and when were you paid?
-什么账户?-[审问者说俄语]
- Into what account? - [interrogator speaking Russian]
[俄语]
[speaking Russian]
现金。俄♥罗♥斯♥卢布。
Cash. Russian rubles.
[阿列克谢说俄语]
[Alexei speaking Russian]
他从来没有把钱存进银行。
He never banked it.
[远处的枪声]
[gunfire in distance]
♬悬疑的音乐♬
♪ suspenseful music ♪
♪
♪
[查理]去我的。
[Charlie] Fuck me.
他们一定是过河去了
They must have crossed the river and taken
昨晚在发电站。
the power station last night.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我们的选择是有限的。
Well, our options here are limited.
[士兵们含糊地说话]
[soldiers speaking indistinctly]
我说开始,你就打过去。
When I say go, punch right through.
[模糊的俄语广播]
[indistinct Russian chatter over P.A.]
操,操,操,操,操♥我♥。
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me.
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
(说俄♥罗♥斯♥)
[speaks Russian]
(士兵大喊)
[soldiers shouting]
[用乌克兰语喊叫]
[shouting in Ukrainian]
[用乌克兰语喊叫]
[shouting in Ukrainian]
(欢呼)
[shouts]
[挂断电♥话♥]
[hangs up phone]
JSOC报告。
JSOC report.
我从菲利克斯那里找了三个接线员,
I got three operators from Felix,
双人乌克兰
two-man Ukrainian
特种部队狙击小组,
special forces sniper team,
我有一个美国达美航♥空♥的接线员。
I got one U.S. Delta operator.
他们接到了中止行动的命令
They got the orders to abort
想要干净利落地脱身已经太晚了。
too late to get out clean.
他们正在与俄军交战。
They're engaging Russian forces.
特勤局在卫星上发现他们了,会报告的。
SOG has 'em on satellite and will report.
对不起,亨利。
I'm sorry, Henry.
♬紧张的音乐
♪ tense music ♪
♪
♪
我们失去他们了吗?
Did we lose them?
他妈的什么都看不见。
Can't fucking see.
停!
Stop!
(所有的)
[all grunting]
[Charlie]推!
[Charlie] Push it!
我们得走了。
We got to move.
把它。雷米?
Take it. Remy?
好了,我们要这么做。
All right, this is what we're gonna do.
你们躲在挖掘机后面,
You boys take cover behind those diggers,
也许会转移注意力。
maybe cause a diversion.
(讲乌克兰语)
[speaks Ukrainian]
我去左翼,在他们后面掩护。
I'll go left flank, I'll get up behind them.
拷贝吗?
Copy?
收到。
Copy that.
你好吗?
You good?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
(门哔哔声)
[door beeps]
-[门关闭]-[门发出哔哔声]
- [door closes] - [door beeps]
♬激烈的音乐♬
♪ intense music ♪
♪
♪
(普通员工)
[grunts]
(欢呼)
[shouts]
(快速枪声)
[rapid gunfire]
(枪声持续)
[gunfire continuing]
我们抓到他了!
We got him!
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(人的)
[men grunting]
[模糊的无线电杂音]
[indistinct radio chatter]
(模糊大喊)
[indistinct shouting]
[用乌克兰语喊叫]
[shouting in Ukrainian]
♪
♪
收工,给他简报,给他饭和床。
Wrap it up, brief him, get him a meal and a bed.
-[笑]-有什么好笑的?
- [chuckles] - What's so funny?
你喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥文学吗?
Uh, are you a fan of Russian literature?
不,我更喜欢柯南·道尔。
No, I'm more of a Conan Doyle guy.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
对夏洛克·福尔摩斯来说,这可不是什么三管管的问题。
Well, this isn't any three-pipe problem for Sherlock Holmes.
这些名字不在奥列霍夫的关系网里。
Those names aren't in Orekhov's network.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为他们在《战争与和平》里。
Because they're in War and Peace.
[本]你叫达妮埃拉·莫雷诺·阿科斯塔。
[Ben] Your name is Daniela Moreno Acosta.
你出生在塞维利亚,在西班牙Sanlúcar de Barrameda长大。
You were born in Seville, raised in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain.
你经常去拜访纽约的表亲,
You visited cousins in New York a lot,
所以你才喜欢尼克斯队
which explains your love of the Knicks
还有你出色的英语。
and your excellent English.
[内奥米]我当你的邮差。
[Naomi] I'll be your postman.
火星人会监督你的部署。
Martian will oversee your deployment.
这是谁?
Who's this?
Reza Mortazevi教授。
Professor Reza Mortazevi.
地震学客座教授
Visiting professor of seismology
他在伦敦科学学院任教。
at the London School of Sciences.
你将被派往德黑兰
You're being sent to Tehran
来确认伊朗核工程师的身份
to identify Iranian nuclear engineers.
莫塔泽维教授负责一个交流项目
Professor Mortazevi runs an exchange program
伦敦科学学院
between the London School of Sciences
以及德黑兰大学学院。
and the University College of Tehran.
他每两年来伦敦演讲一次
He comes to London every two years to lecture
在地球物理研究所工作。
at the Institute of Geophysics.
你的工作就是在那里被雇用。
Your job is to be hired there.
给他留下深刻印象。
Impress him.
让他相信你是他项目的候选人。
Convince him you're the candidate for his program.
然后你将前往伊朗
Then you'll be traveling to Iran
和一名有资质的伊朗官员会面。
with a certified Iranian official.
100%铜底,水密盖。
100% copper-bottomed, watertight cover.
我怎样才能得到地球物理研究所的研究工作?
How do I get a research job at the Institute of Geophysics?
那是你的问题。
That's your problem.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表