剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
在被部署之前?
before being deployed?
16个月了。
Uh, 16 months.
[火星人]所以,16个月的访问
[Martian] So, 16 months of access
-机密作战数据,-[呻♥吟♥]
- to classified operational data, - [groans]
协议,当前的秘密行动。
protocols, current covert ops.
我要吐了。
I'm gonna puke.
让我们回顾一下他的传奇。
Let's go over his legend.
正确的。是啊,他一个人住
Right. Yeah, so he lives alone,
抵押买♥♥的一居室复♥式♥公♥寓♥,没有宠物。
uh, one-bedroom duplex bought on a mortgage, no pets.
在上明斯克的一家金融咨♥询♥公♥司♥工作。
Works for a financial consulting firm in Upper Minsk.
有很多合法活动,真正的客户。
Uh, a lot of legit activity, real clients.
休息和清扫完全可以站得住脚。
A break and sweep would totally stand up.
这家伙在外面过着真正的生活。
This guy has a real life out there.
我们通知了他的几个线人?
How many of his current sources have we notified?
三个,都在待命。
Uh, three, all on standby.
我联♥系♥了第四个听起来很害怕的人。
I contacted a fourth who sounded spooked.
吓坏了吗?
How spooked?
这是预防措施。
Look, it's a precautionary measure.
-我的身份暴露了?-不不不
- Is my cover blown? - No, no, no,
一点也不,你很安全。
not at all, you're safe.
是阿列克谢·奥列霍夫,34岁。
It's Alexei Orekhov. 34 years old.
管理一家有关联的货运公♥司♥
Manages a trucking company linked
俄♥罗♥斯♥雇佣军组织
to Russian mercenary groups.
那我们为什么要停下来呢?
So why are we stopping?
-你不想告诉我。-这是规定。
- You don't want to tell me. - It's protocol.
协议。
Protocol.
是的,这是规定。
Yeah, it's protocol.
-这是规定。-(笑)协议。
- It's protocol. - [laughs] Protocol.
原型——协议。
Proto-- Protocol.
你知道我和谁一起工作。一个错误的举动,
You know who I work with. One false move,
他们挖了我的眼睛,把我丢在沟里。
they cut my eyes out and leave me in a ditch.
-他妈的怎么-好吧
- How the fuck-- - All right.
我们得马上把他转移出去。
We need to exfiltrate him now.
那太贵了。
That'll be expensive.
玩一玩。我去和亨利谈谈。
Game it out. I'll talk to Henry.
你真的认为他有那么不稳定吗?
You really think he's that unstable?
不。我想我们可以利用他。
Nope. I think we can use him.
[无线电静电,哔哔声]
[radio static, beeping]
[亨利]所以,呃……
[Henry] So, uh...
他弄坏了三个追踪器,在酒店过夜
he broke three trackers, spent the night in a hotel
第二天早上,他又把你甩掉了。
and in the morning, gave you the slip.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
-他给我们买♥♥了丹麦菜。-他们太棒了。
- He bought us Danish. - They were amazing.
他是一个人吗?
Was he alone?
[爷爷]很难说。人们进进出出。
[Grandpa] Hard to say. People come in and out.
这是一家旅馆。
It's a hotel.
我知道什么是酒店。
I know what a hotel is.
我们的任务是确保
Our brief was to make sure
没人跟踪或认出他。好吧?
no one tails or IDs him. Okay?
如果你想要更多,这就变成了监视。
If you want more, this becomes surveillance.
然后就得到了所有的东西。
And then you get everything.
他上了谁,上了多少次
Who he fucks, how many times,
-她喜欢在屁♥股♥上。-[敲门]
- does she like it in the ass. - [knock on door]
亨利。
Henry.
嘿,家伙。有时间吗?
Hey, guys. Got a minute?
是的。
Yeah.
[奶奶]回头见。
[Grandma] See you around.
(门关闭)
[door closes]
有什么事吗?
What's up?
我想我找到了一只木制鸭子。
I think I found a wooden duck.
每天晚上,把所有文件放进碎纸机
Every night, put all documents in the shredder
或者在这个保险箱里。
or in this safe.
你的办公桌必须干净,垃圾必须清空。
Your desk must be clear and your trash empty.
我们自己打扫办公室。
We clean our own offices.
代码在这里。门,保险柜,电♥话♥。
Codes here. Door, safe, telephone.
你熟悉“需要知道”这个词吗?
You're familiar with "need to know"?
我在兰利工作了16年。
I worked at Langley for 16 years.
现在你在现场了。
Now you're in the field.
我们有非官方的卧底
We run non-official cover agents
从这层楼开始。“需要知道”是神圣的。
from this floor. "Need to know" is sacred.
比如职业保密。
Like professional confidentiality.
比如机密情报。
Like classified intelligence.
医生会被起诉,而不是因叛国罪被处决。
Doctors get sued, not executed for treason.
自南北战争以来,还没有人因叛国罪被处决。
No one's been executed for treason since the Civil War.
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
撤退要十万美金。
A-An exfil is a hundred grand.
联调局已经盯上我了。
I already got the FD up my ass.
有个线人在外面,倾斜着。
A source is out there, on tilt.
我们得把他抓回来。把钱花出去。
We need to bring him in. Spend the money.
你昨晚睡在酒店里。
You slept at a hotel last night.
海运集装箱,南岸。不要转移话题。
Sea Containers, South Bank. Don't change the subject.
独自一人吗?
Alone?
这是什么,父爱吗?
What is this, fatherly concern?
我没那么老。
I'm not that old.
[笑]
[chuckles]
你为什么要撤换你的保护小组?
Why'd you shake your protection team?
我在训练他们。总得有人这么做。
I'm training them. Someone has to.
你知道的,任务后障碍
You know, post-mission disorder
-是-是欢乐组合的专辑吗?
- is-- - Is that a Joy Division album?
亨利。
Henry.
土狼的手♥机♥还在警局。
Coyote's cell phone is still at the station.
没有人看见他离开。也许他搞砸了。
No one saw him leave. Maybe he fucked up.
或者是他和他招募的人
Or maybe he and anyone he recruited
是俄♥罗♥斯♥的双面间谍。
is a Russian double agent.
把钱花出去。
Spend the money.
(敲门)
[knocking]
布莱克医生来了。
Dr. Blake is here.
正确的。
Right.
布莱克博士。欢迎来到阳光明媚的老伦敦。
Dr. Blake. Welcome to sunny old London.
(笑)
[laughs]
我是NOC案件官火星人。布莱克博士
This is NOC Case Officer Martian. Dr. Blake
兰利心理学系的人过来了
is over from our psych department at Langley,
来评估整个部门的心理健康状况
here to evaluate mental health across the Department.
你当然是。
Sure you are.
心理健康
Psychological well-being
是整个机构的优先事项。
is an agency-wide priority.
我是来观察,倾听的。
I'm here to observe, lend an ear.
一两天后,人们甚至会忘记我在房♥间里。
After one or two days, people forget I'm even in the room.
(温柔的笑)
[chuckles softly]
考虑到我们在这里的工作,这真的很可怕。
Considering what we do here, that's genuinely terrifying.
我能给你看点东西吗?
Can I show you something?
[播放哈达威的《爱是什么》]
[Haddaway's "What Is Love" playing]
我要离职了。
I'm leaving the service.
怎么啦?
What?
我以为他们给了你任务。
I thought they gave you a mission.
他们所做的。
They did.
长♥期♥派驻国外,但我不能去。
Long deployment abroad, but I can't go.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我的男朋友。
My boyfriend.
去他的。这是你的事业。
Oh, fuck him. This is your career.
如果我走了,会毁了我们的。
If I go, it'll destroy us.
[朋友]是啊,他会适应的,丹尼。
[friend] Yeah, well, he'll adapt, Danny.
听我说。
Listen to me.
这就是你努力争取的。
This is what you've worked for.
-这就是你。-我也这么认为。
- It's who you are. - I thought so, too.
♬出了什么事,给我个提示……♪
♪ And what is wrong, give me a sign... ♪
猜不是。
Guess not.
♬什么是爱?♪
♪ What is love? ♪
(输入)
[typing]
她在这里。
She's here.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表