剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
抽屉 碗柜 我都翻了个遍
I went through drawers, cupboards, everything.
九个小时
Nine hours.
我最后才去看通风口
The air vent was the last place I looked.
你就不担心一个小孩
Aren't you worried that a kid
会找出你超级隐秘的藏匿点吗
can figure out your supersecret hiding place?
不过我怀疑克格勃搜查的动机
Although I doubt the KGB is searching with
只有我的一半
half the motive that I have.
让我们面对现实吧 除了国♥家♥机♥密♥外
'Cause let's face it, there's national secrets
还有一个问题是“我爸到底是谁”
and then there's "who the fuck your dad is."
被你逮到了
You caught me.
我骗了你 对不起
I lied. Sorry.
因为我们应该开诚布公 不是吗
Because we should be honest with each other, shouldn't we?
要不然我们他妈的在这干嘛 保罗
Otherwise, what the fuck are we doing here, Paul?
你知道这个地方没有被窃听吗
Do you know this place isn't bugged?
你知道谁在窃听吗
Do you know who's listening?
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
波比
Poppy.
波比 波比
Poppy. Poppy.
嘿 - 怎么回事
Hey. - What happened?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
呃 我的出版商有点神经质
Uh, my publisher's a jumpy guy.
他让我直接回家 否则他就不出版我的书了
He told me to go straight home or he'd cancel the book.
你不能给我个电♥话♥吗
And you couldn't call?
听着 明天下午你可以来见我吗
Listen, can you meet me tomorrow afternoon?
兰利在审查
Langley's reviewing all intel
郊狼招募的线人带来的情报
from sources recruited by Coyote.
在地中海的俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇 卢卡申科拜访卡塔尔
Russian subs in the Med, Lukashenko's visit to Qatar,
在顿巴斯的特种部队基地
the Spetsnaz bases in the Donbas,
波罗的海合作理事会 所有这些
the Baltic Cooperation Council, all of it.
如果郊狼叛变
If Coyote's rogue,
我们关于乌克兰的情报有一半不可靠
half our intel on Ukraine is corrupt.
如果没有 他的身份暴露了
If not, and his cover's blown,
那么不仅是菲利克斯 还有很多人的生命危在旦夕
we've got more people with their head in the noose than just Felix.
玛叙恩适应得怎么样
How's Martian settling in?
他很好
He's fine.
没有缓冲期吗
No speed bumps?
你不是他的联络员了
You're not his handler anymore.
转换身份不是说到就能做到的
It's not always easy to switch off.
你在说他还是你
You mean for him or for you?
两者皆有吧 我猜
Both, I guess.
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
嘿 话说 你的住处怎么样
Hey, so, how are the digs?
我希望不要太狭小 - 还过得去
Not too poky, I hope. - Eh, it's fine.
好 好 那就好
Yeah. Yeah, that's good to hear.
你是住在塔上 对吧
Yeah, it's... You're up in the Tower, right?
巴比肯德劳德代尔酒店
The Lauderdale at the Barbican.
好的
Ah. Okay.
和你女儿一起是吧
Hanging out with your kid, your daughter, right?
波比 - 对
Poppy. - Yeah.
好 那很好
Yeah. Well, that's great.
很不错
That's great.
我很高兴你安顿下来了
I'm glad it's working out.
我是说公♥寓♥
The apartment, I mean.
单元房♥
The flat.
有时候任务结束得那么快
Sometimes when you wind a mission up that fast,
会带来后果
there's fallout.
有吗
And was there?
没有 我是说 我想他对事情发展的快速
No. I mean, I think he was a little thrown
有些措手不及
by the speed of it all.
玛叙恩只是气不过他被叫停了
Martian was just pissed that he got shut down.
他会想通的 他是专业人士
Well, he dealt. He's a pro.
你要是想找个人谈心
Anything you want to talk about,
随时来找我 好吗
my door's open, okay?
谢谢 - 亨利
Thank you. - Henry.
早上好
Morning.
你告诉他了
You told him.
滚开 伙计
Piss off, mate.
那是谁说的
Then who did?
反正不是我
Not me.
谁
Who?
随便猜猜看
Take a wild guess.
奶奶 - 再猜
Grandma. - Or?
爷爷 - 再猜
Grandpa. - Or?
两者都有
Both.
白♥痴♥ 对吗
Morons, huh?
别怪我 我相信你
Don't blame me. I-I believed you.
假设关系网没问题
Supposing the network is sound,
不代表着郊狼也没问题
it doesn't mean that Coyote is.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥的特工接受了克格勃数十年的训练
Belarusian service were trained for decades by the KGB.
他们对审讯信手拈来
They know how to run game.
所以 兰利的想法是
So, Langley thinks
郊狼是双重间谍 我们把他调回国
Coyote is a double who got pulled home.
他给我们假情报 我们欣然接受
Fed us fake intel and we ate it up.
数年之久 - 你了解他
For years. - You knew him.
是什么会让他自愿叛变
What would make him vulnerable to turning?
表面上吗
On the surface?
没有 - 那么表面下呢
Nothing. - What about below the surface?
特工叛变有两个原因
Coverts flip for two reasons.
一个是意识形态 一个是金钱的诱惑
One, ideology, two, a bag of money.
意识形态的可能为千分之一
Only one in a hundred is ideology.
还有第三个原因
There's a third reason.
我知道的致使一个人叛变
Only other reason I've known someone to flip,
背叛他们国家的唯一原因 那就是爱
betray their country, is-is love.
我知道怎样找到菲利克斯
I know how to find Felix.
两名乌克兰特种狙击部队 一名德尔塔部队高级成员
Two Ukrainian SF kids and one senior Delta.
所以他在发号♥施令
So he's calling the shots.
他不想走得太远 行动有交战的风险
He won't want to move far. Moving risks engagement.
画一个20公里半径的范围
Draw a 20-kilometer radius.
排除建筑物 只考虑空旷地带
Discount buildings, open ground.
将超过三英里的树林分成几个部分
Section every wood larger than three acres.
搜索每个部分的死角
Search dead centers of these sections.
那是海
That's our haystack.
从监视卫星上获取时间戳信息
Get time code from surveillance satellites
还有欧文已经在查的飞机
and planes that Owen's already on.
我已经准备好原始数据 可以进行搜索
I've got the raw data ready to search.
寻找与一辆汽车大小相符的热量分布图
Look for single car-sized heat patterns
五分钟内从静止到消失
that are stationary then vanish within five minutes.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的无人机配备有红外摄像头
The Russians have drones up with IR cameras.
德尔塔部队受过训练 把水倒在发动机缸体上
Deltas are trained to pour water on an engine block
切断热信♥号♥♥
to cut the heat signature.
这是针
That's our needle.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你过得愉快
Have a good day.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Get down. Get down, get down.
不 那不是随机的巡查
No, that's not a random pattern.
我们要走吗
Should we move?
无人机跟着我们
It'll follow us.
车辆靠近 还有两公里
Vehicle. Two klicks out.
越野车 速度很快
Off-road. Moving fast.
向我们靠近
Inbound.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
这是你们的战争 伙计们
It's your war, boys.
你们决定
You call it.
我觉得我们应该抢占先机 和他们开战
I say we take position and fight.
同意吗
Seconded?
好的
All right.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表