剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
这是为了你不告而别
That's for running off.
课上得怎么样
How was class?
老样子
Same.
我去了
I went.
他们没看见过你 你一直没去
They hadn't seen you. You haven't been going.
等一下 你先是不告而别 现在你又在跟踪我
Wait, first you run off, and now you're stalking me?
我想我们可以吃顿饭 我去接你
I thought we could have dinner. I went to pick you up.
给你个惊喜… - 你要当吃醋的丈夫吗
Nice surprise... - Playing the jealous husband?
我已经有一个了
I already have one of those.
你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying?
我不去上课是因为那毫无意义
I skipped because it's pointless.
我不需要一个欧洲学者给我解释我的课题
I don't need a European academic explaining my subject to me.
那当初为什么要报名
So why enroll in the first place?
为了得到资助
To get a grant.
但我为什么要逃离
But why did I want to get away?
逃离我的生活 逃离恐惧
From my life, from being scared?
我被炸过 保罗
I was blown up, Paul.
吃过枪子
Shot at.
我看过人们被杀
I saw people get killed.
你肯定是最能理解
Surely you of all people would understand
我为什么要逃 - 那说出来啊
why I would want to run away. - So say that.
为什么撒谎 还试图让我接受
Why lie and try to sell it to me?
我没有撒谎
It's not a lie.
享受你的电影
Enjoy the film.
你离开的真正原因是什么
Why are you really running?
你有在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
你今天都做了什么
What do you do all day?
具体一点
Be specific.
你为什么在审问我
Why am I being interrogated?
你来伦敦是因为你知道我在这吗
Are you in London because you knew I'm here?
如果是这样 你怎么知道的
If so, how did you know?
我怎么知道 你给我打的电♥话♥
I had no idea. You called me.
你可以在伦敦等着我给你打电♥话♥ 嘿
You could've been in London waiting for me to call you. Hey.
你觉得我会漂洋过海
You think I would fly all the way here
就为了等你的电♥话♥吗
just to sit and wait in case maybe you call me,
在数个月的杳无音讯之后
after months and months of silence?
是这样吗
Well, did you?
我从没想过我会再见到你
I never thought I would see you again.
我问你住在哪了吗
Do I ask you where you live?
为什么由你决定见面的时间和地点
Why we only meet when and where you say?
你一天都在做什么
What you do all day?
为什么你就这么消失了
Why you just vanished?
这样没用的
This isn't working.
萨米亚
Samia!
萨米亚
Yeah, Samia!
萨米亚
Samia!
Night Moves - Bob Seger
英国人通常把电梯称为「lift」
POTUS是President of the United States的缩写,即美国总统
指美国广泛使用的MQ-9 Reaper无人机
戏指对方在玩捉迷藏
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表