剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
他是雷扎的人型舔狗
He's Reza's human jockstrap.
他们甚至一起打壁球
He even plays squash with him.
这么说每个人都想去咯
So, everyone wants to go?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
谁不想研究伊朗的构造 对吗
Like, Iranian tectonics is the shit, right?
是的
Yeah.
那不是…那个国家不是很可怕吗
Isn't it a... isn't it a scary country?
啥 那倒也没错 但就是吧…
What? I mean, oh, sure, but it's just...
那里的地质活动太活跃了 你懂吧
it's just so active, you know?
呃…这样吧 我来引荐你
Um... yeah. Tell you what, I'll-I'll introduce you.
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
莫尔塔泽维教授 请允许我介绍一下丹妮
Professor Mortazevi? May I introduce Danny,
来自西班牙的新员工 巴塞罗那大学博士后
the new recruit from Spain, postdoc Barcelona Uni.
很高兴认识你 小姐
Nice to meet you, señorita.
杰罗姆 你好
Jerome. Hi.
你好 - 你会打壁球吗
Hello. - Do you play squash?
你呢 - 我不打
Do you? - No.
这家伙每次都把我打得落花流水
Oh. This guy spanks me every time.
基本上没办法把比分差距缩小的5分以内
Can't get within, like, five points of him, basically.
但你很享受 对吗
But you love it, though, right?
好了 我们还有45分钟 要不要重赛
Right. Well, we have about 45 minutes, so, rematch?
好啊 - 很好
Sure. - Great.
待会见
Hasta luego.
看到了吧
See?
马屁拍得贼响
Right up his arse.
我已经知难而退
I've given up.
你不想去德黑兰吗
You don't want to go to Tehran?
你疯了吗 我当然想
Are you nuts? Of course I do.
只是伊朗人从不把女孩当回事
It's just, the Iranians would never take a girl. Ever.
萝丝 你有空吗
Rose? Do you have a moment?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
抱歉 我本想给你回电♥话♥的
Sorry, I meant to get back to you.
你去过伦敦很多地方吗
Have you seen much of London?
我们的工作让我无暇游玩
Our work here has kept me busy.
我非常熟悉这座城市
I know the city well.
伦敦不仅是工作的地方 也是享乐的地方
London is for having fun as well as working.
也许我可以带你四处看看
Perhaps I could show you around.
扎希尔女士
Mrs. Zahir,
你的丈夫穆斯塔法来电♥话♥了
your husband Dr. Mustafa called.
我告诉他你会回他电♥话♥
I told him you would return his call.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你要点什么吗
You want anything else?
水果
Some fruit?
饼干
Some cookies?
有可♥卡♥因♥吗
You got any blow?
克他命也行
Or, like, ketamine?
听着…
Look...
…我当父亲的时间
...I've only been a dad
和你当女儿的时间一样长
for as long as you've been a daughter.
我们都是在摸着石头过河
We're both making this up as we go along.
但在你忙着做女儿的时间里
But while you were busy being a daughter,
我却不在场
I wasn't there.
我们都知道为什么 但那不是借口
We both know why, but that's no excuse.
所以…
So...
我道歉
I apologize.
我希望我们能重新开始
And I would like for us to try and make a fresh start.
我就说这么多了
That's all I got.
我的心理医生就说你会这么说的
That's what my therapist said you would say.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Mm-hmm.
巧了 因为那是我的心理医生
Small world, 'cause that's what my therapist
让我这么说的
told me to say.
你在看心理医生吗
You have a therapist?
还真是 - 啥时候的事
Actually, yes. - Since when?
自从我回来后
Since I got back.
那真是…那真是太操蛋了
That is... that's so fucked up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 老爸 我说真的
No, Dad, I'm serious.
就好比你跟我说你加入了
That's like you telling me you joined,
一个芭蕾舞学校啥的
like, a ballet school or something.
谢谢你
Thank you,
我很感激 我会转达的
I appreciate it, and I'll pass it on.
不过我真的觉得我们需要一个新的开始
I do think we need a fresh start, though.
我们应该纪念一下 一起做点什么
We should mark it, do something together.
比如说什么
Like what?
你应该…
You should...
带我去购物 给我买♥♥一堆我买♥♥不起的东西
take me shopping and buy me a bunch of shit I can't afford?
有道理 - 是啊
Makes sense. - Yeah,
然后我就会原谅你做的一切
whereupon I will forgive you for everything.
一切吗 - 一切 全部
Everything? - Everything. The whole nine.
所有的痛苦 困惑
All the pain, the confusion.
荡然无存 你的灵魂经过
It shall vanish. Your soul shall be wiped clean
附近的购物中心的纯净水洗涤后将洁白无瑕
by the pure clean waters of a nearby shopping center.
我们能做到的 老爸
We can do this, Dad.
齐心协力
Together.
成交
You're on.
所以你有多少时间
So, how long you got?
一个小时
An hour.
好吧 我们确实提供
Okay, well, we do provide
综合性的 豪华的
a comprehensive, deluxe
60分钟灵魂洗涤服务
60-minute soul cleansing service.
但坏消息是
Mm. But the bad news is
价格是两小时套餐的两倍
it's twice as expensive as the two-hour package.
成交
Sold.
我还带了我的学生卡
I got my student card as well.
打九折 你愿意的话 对自己好一点吧
Ten percent off. Treat yourself, if you like.
九折
Ten percent.
一言为定
It's a deal.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
工作怎么样
So, how is work?
大体上说 不必很具体
Nonspecifically, broadly,
不涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥或个人隐私方面的问题
non-national security or personally compromisingly?
十分制
Out of ten.
负两分
Minus two.
你还被人跟踪吗
Are you still being followed?
至少被两个不同的党派跟踪
By at least two separate parties.
好吧 我应该感到多害怕
Okay. How scared should I be?
想玩个游戏吗
Want to play a game?
好啊
Okay.
你不会有麻烦吗
Won't you get in trouble
这样玩弄他们 - 这是为了他们好
for taking the piss like this? - Oh, it's good for 'em.
让他们保持警觉
Keeps them on their toes.
再说了 挺好玩的
Plus, it's fun.
走吧 走了
Come. Come on.
你上一次做♥爱♥是什么时候 和谁
When did you last have sex and with whom?
你先说
You go first.
我17个月没做♥爱♥了
I haven't had sex in 17 months.
就连…
Not since a...
一次酒吧迷情都没有过
messy rebound fuck in a bar
在我和我丈夫分居后
after I separated with my husband.
我一直告诉自己要专心工作
I've been telling myself that I'm concentrating on work,
移居国外 但我其实只是害怕
moving countries, but really I'm just scared.
我很多年没有约会过了…
It's been years since I dated and I...
我觉得乔治城的一♥夜♥情♥
I found that a one-night stand in Georgetown
只会让我觉得悲哀
just made me sad.
到我说了吗
Is it my turn?
是的 到你说了 - 问题是什么来着
Yes, it is. - What was the question?
你明知道问题是什么
You know what the question was.
我离开亚的斯后就没有过了
Not since I was in Addis.
我的上一段感情 你也知道的
I was in a relationship, one that you know about,
因为我的撤回疾疾无终
that I broke off because of my exfil.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表