剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
你想她吗 - 我爱她
Do you miss her? - I loved her.
我想是的
I think so.
不管是什么 不管有何感觉…
Whatever it was, whatever those feelings...
…她给了我一种前所未有的体验
...they were more for her than anyone I've ever met.
我不知道一个人的一生中…
I don't know how many chances...
能有几次那样的体验
at feeling like that life gives you.
我的猜测是不多
My guess is not many.
这很难应对 - 不是难
That's hard to cope with. - It's not hard.
而是不可能
It's impossible.
除非你一辈子都在为此训练
Unless you've spent your whole life in training for it.
把盒子封上 埋起来
You seal it in a box, bury it.
做好工作 继续生活
Do your job. Carry on.
伤口会愈合
Wounds heal.
愈合后便成了故事
They become stories.
就像你手上的那个
Like that one on your hand.
你能告诉我那是怎么来的吗
Can you tell me how you came by it?
这个吗
This?
鳄梨坑
Avocado pit.
这样的地震带来的大多数损害
Most of the damage in an earthquake like this
通常都是由表面波造成的
is usually caused by the surface waves.
你可以在这里看到
You can see here the staggered arrivals
全球地震监测网的各个站点记录的
of the different seismic phases at stations
不同的地震相是如何在不同时间内到达的
across the Global Seismographic Network.
但新型仪器设备为我们提供了
But new instrumentation gives us
比以往任何时候都要详尽的信息
a more detailed picture than ever before.
说得不错
Great job.
谢谢
Thanks.
你对分布式声传感有所了解吗
Are you familiar with distributed acoustic sensing?
当然
Of course.
你觉得你能不能解释 一下
Do you think you could explain the technology,
谈一谈这项技术
say a few words about it?
呃 好吧 我…
Well, uh, okay, I...
我研究暗光纤数据
I-I worked on dark fiber data.
不 不是现在
No, no, not now.
晚点 在今晚的活动上
Later, at an event tonight.
尤斯顿路的惠康图书馆
At the Wellcome Library on Euston Road.
我来接你
I'll pick you up.
六点半怎么样
Let's say 6:30?
今晚吗
T-T-Tonight?
没问题
Sure.
很好
Great.
场合较为正式
Oh, and it's black-tie.
你得准备一件礼服
You'll need a dress.
你好 这里是元素温泉会所
Hello. Elements Spa.
我要预约除腿毛
I need a leg wax appointment.
不能在会所里 我们提供上门服务
Not at the spa. We do home visits.
行吧 我真的希望…
Uh-huh. I was, I was really hoping--
要不要随你
It's that or nothing.
好吧 我把地址给你
Okay. Let me give you my address.
我大约半个小时就能到
Uh, I can, I can be there in about half an hour.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么进我公♥寓♥的
How did you get into my apartment?
还有什么蠢问题吗 你说情况紧急
Any more dumb questions? You said this was urgent.
晚上七点在这个国家的所有专家面前
At 7 p.m. in front of every expert in the country
某个正装筹款晚会
at some black-tie fundraiser,
我必须得做个演讲
I have to deliver an overview
谈谈我对分布式声传感的直接体验
from my direct experience of distributed acoustic sensing.
那是什么
What's that?
我也一脸懵逼 但那在我的简历上
I have no idea, but it's on my résumé.
你能速记多少页的内容 10页 20页
How many pages can you memorize fast? Ten? 20?
20到25页
20 to 25.
一个小时25页
25 an hour?
总共25页
25 in total.
和布莱克医生谈得怎么样 - 不错
How'd it go with Dr. Blake? - Good.
不必再说了
Say no more.
你有空吗
Uh, do you have a second?
西蒙 你有什么事
Simon, how can I help you?
那个目标我给你找了更多信息
I got more on that target for you.
她不是目标 而是个关注对象
She's not a target, she's a POI.
你查到了什么
What have you got?
好的 从2018年4月起
Uh, yes, so, um, since April 2018,
她在亚的斯亚贝巴中♥央♥大学任教
she taught at the Addis Ababa Central University.
最后的三个月里 她一直都是
And the last three months, she's been a visiting fellow
喀土穆公立大学的访问学者
at the Public University of Khartoum,
并且 她被选为苏丹文化遗产中心的负责人
and, um, she was elected head of the Sudanese Center for Cultural Heritage.
她有没有消失过一段时间
She ever disappear for any length of time?
甚至是几天
A few days even?
有没有和内务部或安♥全♥部♥门接触过
Any contact with Ministry of Internal Affairs or the security departments?
没有 唯一不寻常的
No, the only unusual thing
是联♥系♥了一位喀土穆的律师
was contact with a lawyer in Khartoum.
看起来她要离婚了
Uh, it looks like she's getting a divorce.
这在她的文化里很少见 但也并非闻所未闻
It's unusual in her culture but not unheard of.
也许和你的关注点无关
Uh, maybe not relevant to your focus.
你确定吗 - 对
Are you sure? - Yeah.
离婚是真的 律师是真的
The divorce is real. Lawyer's real.
他们提交了申请并启动了诉讼程序
They filed it and started proceedings.
我是说 战争让离婚率上升了50
I mean, the war's upped divorces by, like, 50%.
非常好
Very good.
来自光纤缺陷的反向散射信♥号♥♥…
Backscattered signals from imperfections in the optic fiber that backs...
我靠 询问单元…
Ah, fuck. The interrogation unit...
…接收来自光纤缺陷的…
...receives backscattered signals...
反向散射信♥号♥♥
imperfections in the optic fiber.
询问单元接收来自光纤缺陷的…
Interrogation unit receives backscattered signals...
反向散射信♥号♥♥
from imperfections in the optic fiber.
声波会改变光纤的信♥号♥♥形状
Acoustic waves change the fiber's signal shape,
转化…不对…改变…
converting... no... altering...
声波会改变光纤的信♥号♥♥形状
The acoustic waves change the fiber's shape,
改变反向散射信♥号♥♥
altering the backscattered signals,
可以转化为应变速率
which can be converted to strain rate.
声波会改变光纤的信♥号♥♥形状
Acoustic waves change the fiber's shape,
改变反向散射信♥号♥♥
altering the backscattered signal's phase,
可以转化为应变速率
which can be converted to strain rate.
不啊
No.
我靠 不要啊
Fuck! No.
不
No!
我靠
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
信♥号♥♥中频率的频谱分♥析♥…
Spectral analysis of frequencies in the signal...
能识别地震相
can identify seismic phases.
信♥号♥♥中频率的频谱分♥析♥
Spectral analysis of frequencies in the signal
可以识别地震相
can identify seismic phases.
这么快吗 - 那当然
All ready? - Totally.
好了 我们出发吧
All right, let's go.
你车里有充电器吗
Do you have a phone charger in your car?
抱歉 没有
Sorry, I don't.
抱歉我没有充电器
Sorry I didn't have a charger.
没关系
Not a problem.
闲置的电♥信♥网络
Networks from unused telecommunication,
和基础设施可以…可供利用
uh, infrastructures can-can be uti... can be utilized.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
没什么
Nothing.
复习我的演讲稿
Going over my speech.
那里有很多大人物
Lot of important people there.
别紧张 这是你的主场
Relax. This is a home game for you.
你的专业领域 对吗
Your specialist subject, right?
把你知道的教给我们
Teach us what you know.
你很聪慧
You're smart.
非常引人注目
Extremely impressive.
我不确定我是否遇到过像你这样的人
I'm not sure I've known anyone quite like you.
有着你的专注 你的才能
With your focus, your intelligence.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表