剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
工作之余我还想见你
I'd like to see you outside work.
这件事我想了很久
It's something I've thought about a lot.
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think this is a good idea.
抱歉…
I'm sorry, it's...
…你的眼睛
...your eyes.
我的眼睛
My eyes?
它们让我想起了我父亲
They remind me of my father's.
你父亲
Your father's.
你父亲多大
How old is your father?
我六岁那年他去世了
He died when I was six.
那年他35岁
He was 35.
我真为你遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
那双善良、贴心、深情的眼睛我深深铭记在心
All I remember are his kind, sweet, soulful eyes.
一见到你 你就让我想起了他
Soon as I saw you, that's who you reminded me of.
听着 我…
Listen, I'm...
我觉得非常荣幸 并且我很喜欢和你一起工作
I'm hugely flattered an-an-and I enjoy working with you a lot.
肯定的 但我能理解
Of course, but I-I understand.
听着 我们要参加的活动
Listen, this event we're going to
是研究所一年中最盛大的晚会
is the Institute's biggest night of the year.
我可以看出来你很紧张
I can see how nervous you are.
也许让更有经验的人
Maybe it's kinder to let someone
来发表演讲会更好一点
with more experience make the address.
杰罗姆也可以
Jerome, perhaps.
我可以让你在这下车
I can let you out here.
等等 我不去了吗
Wait, I'm-I'm not even coming?
对 真的没有必要
No, there's really no need.
没关系 我不想让你焦虑
It's fine. I don't want you to be anxious.
办公室见 - 好的
See you in the office. - Okay.
明斯克根本没有这样的地方
We have nothing like this in Minsk.
我们已经不在堪萨斯了
We're not in Kansas anymore.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can see.
我喜欢这里 无拘无束
I love it here. Anything goes.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
上周我的自行车在附近被偷了
Last week my bike got stolen around here.
伦敦的犯罪率很高吗
Lot of crime in London?
被偷了20年了
Had it 20 years.
横梁上刻着我的手♥机♥号♥
It had my phone number engraved on the crossbar.
如果偷我自行车的人给我打电♥话♥
If the guy who stole it called me,
我愿意出五倍的钱要回来
I'd give him five times what it's worth.
就像那架飞机
Like that jet.
我们会谈上说的那架
In our meeting?
你们那架在波罗的海失踪的米格战斗机
Your MiG fighter that vanished over the Baltic?
我不明白你的意思
I-I don't follow you.
我是说 如果你弄丢了一样东西并且非常想找回来
I mean, if you lose something and you really want it back,
那么它对你的价值可能远超过它的表面价值
maybe it's worth more than face value.
多得多
A lot more.
问我想不想把我的自行车买♥♥回来
Ask me if I'd buy my bike back.
我会说 “开价吧”
I'd say, "Name your price."
你非常的…
You're very...
多愁善感
sentimental.
谁叫我是老古板
Call me old-fashioned.
如果你再来伦敦过夜
If you're ever back in London for a night out
或者只是谈谈心 这是我的号♥码
or just to talk about anything, this is my number.
晚安 - 留下来
Great evening. - Stick around.
早上还得当牛马
I got work in the morning.
玩得开心 - 祝你好运能找回自行车
Enjoy yourself. - Good luck with your bike.
谁知道呢 也许你会接到那个电♥话♥
Who knows? You may get that call.
亨利
Henry.
你在读什么
What are you reading?
《海湾战争》
Gulf War?
你得找个爱好了 我的朋友
You need a hobby, my friend.
这是新书 非常值得一读
It's just out. Great read.
就像你的爱好一样
Like you have hobbies.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
你相信那是我上色的吗
You believe I painted that?
当然不信 你什么时候有时间做那种事了
Not for a moment. When do you have time for that?
确实没有
I don't.
我把它随身带着 提醒我
I carry that around to remind me
在我内心某个地方 我曾是那样的人
that somewhere in me is the guy who once did.
这玩意我可多着呢
Got a million of them.
电♥话♥线路畅通
The line's open.
我们怎么知道他可信
How do we know he's legit?
他知道我们想要什么
He knew what we want.
逐级上报可能需要花点时间
May take some time to filter up the chain,
但他会打电♥话♥的
but the line's open.
如果他要勒索呢 - 总有这种可能
What if it's a shakedown? - It's always possible.
好吧
All right.
你们休息会吧
You guys get some rest.
两个人都去 你们的脸色跟鬼也没差了
Both of you. You look like ghosts.
不 不 你留着吧 那真的是我的幸运符
No, no, you keep it. It was really lucky for me.
你可能用得上
You might need it.
这如果成功了 我要给那个国会议员送水果篮
This works, I'm sending that congressman a fruit basket.
没错
Yep.
好样的 国会议员丹尼斯
Good old Congressman Daniels.
2014年他儿子在迈阿密机场被拦下
Whose son was stopped at Miami Airport in 2014
带着半公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
with a half kilo of cocaine.
那位第二选区的可敬的议员
The honorable gentleman from the 2nd district remains
至今仍对兰利感激不尽
extremely grateful to Langley to this day.
滚蛋 - 慢着 是你逼他的吗
Fuck off. - Wait, you made him do it?
你让一个美国国会议员
You got a U.S. congressman
在国会中对白俄♥罗♥斯♥发表意见
to sound off in Congress about Belarus.
我没逼他做任何事
I didn't make him do anything.
我可能委婉的提了一下
I may have gently suggested it.
妈妈
Mom?
嘿
Hey.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好
Yeah.
你能告诉我那是怎么来的吗
Can you tell me how you came by it?
这个吗
This?
鳄梨坑
Avocado pit.
嘿 - 拒绝军事统治
Hey. - No military rule.
拒绝军事统治
No military rule!
把门锁上
Lock the door.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
找出口
To find a way out.
萨米
Sami.
我们走
Let's go.
你的手 - 我没事
Your hand. - It's okay.
你为什么就此打住
Why didn't you stop?
因为我在坠落
Because I was falling.
当你坠落时
When you fall,
你真的在坠落时
when you really fall,
你永远不知道还有多远
you never know how far it is.
过了一会 感觉就像在飞
After a while, it feels like flying.
然后你撞到了地面
Then you hit the ground.
2023年4月15日至今
访问学者指的是来自其他学术机构或行业的专家,他们被邀请到大学进行一段时间的研究和学术交流。
穆哈巴拉特在阿♥拉♥伯语中指“情报机构”
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表