剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表
她已婚了 - 你觉得你可以用
she's married. - And you thought you'd use
卧底特工的身份来上她
your covert Agency legend to fuck her.
我是说 我还为你辩解你没有违反纪律
I mean, I'm out here saying you don't have PMD,
然后奇迹般的 保罗·路易斯杀了出来
and then, poof, like magic, in walks Paul Lewis.
亨利
Henry.
到处跑 跟已婚女人狼狈为奸
Gadding around, banging married women?
你为什么用一个无效的名字…
Why are you using a defunct identity to...
玛叙恩 这种事我不能知道
Martian, I cannot know this.
那就不要再跟着我
Then stop following me.
你做了这么多年卧底
You deployed undercover for years.
人们带着伤回来
People come back damaged from that.
失眠 闪回
Can't sleep. Flashbacks.
有的走向彻底的疯狂
Some go absolute raving fucking lunatic insane.
因此 我们设立了章程
Therefore, we have protocols.
例如 我们跟踪你
For instance, we follow you.
你得适可而止
This has to stop.
我知道 - 不 我认真的
I understand. - No, I mean it.
第一回放你一马 第二回你就好自为之
You get one for free. Two, you're on your own.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去说再见 - 不行
To say goodbye. - No.
我得解释一下… - 玛叙恩
I have to explain... - Martian.
我得解释一下为什么要走 - 走吧
I have to explain why I left. - Walk away.
亨利 - 走吧 玛叙恩
Henry. - Walk away, Martian.
这会让事情变得更糟糕 她会起疑心
It'll make it worse. She'll be suspicious.
不 她不会 你知道为什么吗
No, it will not. You know why?
因为保罗·路易斯不存在
Because Paul Lewis doesn't exist.
他拐个弯
He turns the corner,
永远消失了
and he's gone forever.
你搞砸了
It was a fuck.
你犯了一个错误
You made a mistake.
你要承认自己判断有误
You acknowledge the error in judgment,
并对我的宽容感恩戴德
and you thank me for understanding.
这无关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 这是私事
This isn't national security. It's personal.
这里情报局
It's the Agency.
没有什么是私事
Nothing is personal!
去拉德伯克街
Ladbroke Grove, please.
你用完早餐后
When you're done with breakfast,
我们准备了一个安全屋
there's a safe house.
伦敦郊外的一个农场
It's a farm out of London.
我们会提供食物和治疗
We'll provide food and a therapist.
我们是被逼无奈 阿列克谢 我希望你能明白…
We had no choice, Alexei. I hope you understand...
被逼无奈 被逼无奈
No choice. No choice?
要不我把你绑在椅子上试试看
How about I tie you to a fucking chair?!
三年
Three years!
三年的忠诚
Three years of loyalty!
你们这些无情的 没有灵魂的食尸鬼
You pitiless, soulless ghouls!
我再也不会替你们工作了 听到了吗
I will never work for you again. Hear me?!
再也不会了 - 你必须把这个戴回去
Never! - You have to put this back on.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
别他妈的碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
拿开你的手
Get your hands off me!
乌克兰再次处于防御状态
Again the Ukrainian army is on the defensive and digging in
并挖掘防线以守住该国东部的重要城市
to hold on to key cities in the east of the country.
亨利
Henry?
其中包括波克罗夫
This includes Pokrov,
在战略上对战争具有重大意义…
which is seen as strategically important to fighting...
亨利
Henry?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我和查理要视频连线 但链接失效了
I have a Zoom with Charlie, but the link's down.
我没法联♥系♥上他
I can't find him.
可能只是服务器故障
Mm, it's probably just a server glitch.
他从来不会错过
He's never missed a time.
你说得对 可能只是故障什么的
You're right, it's probably a glitch or something.
一会就恢复了
It'll pop up later.
我得去工作了 - 好
I have to go to work. - Mm-hmm.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你知道 你脸上有那种表情
You know, you've... you've got that look.
什么表情
What look?
牛仔中了枪却不让任何人知道
The cowboy who's been shot but isn't gonna let anyone know.
我只是有点累了
I'm just a little tired.
查理没事的对吗
Charlie's okay, right?
你不知道什么消息吧
You don't know anything?
我知道坏事传千里
I know bad news travels.
我知道很多人在照看他
I know he has a lot of people watching over him.
我知道我不是其中一个
And I know I'm not one of them.
再见
See ya.
郊狼的关系网看起来没问题
Coyote's network appears sound.
我们暂停的行动
The live missions we put on hold
在验证其安全性后
while we verified operational security
重新上线了
are back online.
雷鸟 响尾蛇 尼亚加拉
Thunderbird, Rattlebox, Niagra.
除了菲利克斯
Uh, all except Felix.
在这事上我谨遵你的命令
I received your direct order on that.
你知道 菲利克斯是重中之重
You know, Felix is the ball game.
知道这个行动的人
I can count on the fingers of one hand
我一只手就能数得过来 包括美国总统
how many people know about it, including POTUS.
我明白
I understand.
菲利克斯行动极其敏感
Felix is an operation of extreme sensitivity.
另一方面 你的特工还没抓回来
Meanwhile, you still don't have your agent back.
还没回 先生 没有
Not as yet, no. No, sir.
本次简报休会
This briefing is adjourned
十分钟后密室里重新开始
and will recommence in ten minutes, in The Cube.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
把楼下通信情报组的人给我叫来
Get me the boys down in SIGINT.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
顶头上司要用密室 十分钟后
Big Man in the Cube. Ten minutes.
第三次世界大战
World War III?
要么就是外星人入侵了
Well, that or an alien invasion.
好吧 我们走 - 好
Okay, let's go. - Okay.
他们在等您了 先生
They're ready for you, sir.
准备就绪了吗
All set?
是的 一旦门锁上
Yes. Uh, so once the door's locked,
系统会启动以进行生物识别认证…
the system boots for biometric log-in...
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
早上好 - 嘿 看啊 是我的跟踪狂
Morning. - Hey, look, it's my stalker.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我忘了你这人这么幽默
I forgot about your sense of humor.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
就最近 因为个人原因
Recently. For personal reasons.
我自找的 纠正过来便是
I owned it, put it right.
我们不是机器
We're not machines.
迟早的事
Yet.
詹姆斯·布拉德利
James Bradley,
伦敦分局局长
Chief London station.
你那边感觉怎么样
How you doing in there?
蛮舒服的
Cozy.
你准备好开始了吗
You ready to rock?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这次简报
This is a, uh, briefing
是关于最高机密行动代号♥菲利克斯
on the top secret operation code-named Felix.
Reaper无人机的画面显示
The Reaper footage shows
他们被两辆俄♥罗♥斯♥虎式装甲运兵车追进了采石场
they were chased into the quarry by two Russian Tigr APCs.
交战了十分钟
Ten minute firefight.
之后 两辆运兵车驶出了采石场 进入主干道
After which, two Tigrs exit the quarry onto the main road.
没有其他人 - 所有通讯都中断了吗
Alone. - All comms are blackout?
他们遵循了紧急中止的规程 隐蔽起来
They followed protocol for emergency abort and went dark.
假设他们严格遵守协议
Assuming they follow protocol to the letter,
接下来怎么办 藏起来吗
what next? Go to ground?
只需要48小时 之后重新回到他们的撤离路线
For 48 hours, then resume their extraction route.
剧集 | 传奇办公室(2024) | 导航列表