所以呢 结果怎么样
So, how did it go?
结果怎么样 大胆猜一猜
How did it go? Take a wild guess.
你什么时候对她说的
When did you tell her?
今天早上
This morning.
你要去哪里吗
Are you going somewhere?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
约旦的一所国际学校给了我一份工作
I got a job offer at an international school in Jordan.
要去多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以你说你要走的时候…
So, when you say you are leaving...
是不回来了还是……
are you leaving or are you...
两者都有
Both.
你用了什么幌子
Mm. What strategy did you use?
装懦弱
I went for spineless,
带点可悲 带点自私
dash of pathetic, sprinkle of selfish.
具体是怎么说的
What exactly did you say?
我说我不知道我为什么还待在亚的斯
I said I didn't know why I was in Addis anymore.
厌倦了我的工作 离婚让我心力交瘁
Tired of my job, couldn't cope with my divorce,
想念我的女儿
missing my daughter.
叭啦叭拉 不会忘了你叭拉叭啦
Blah, blah, not forgetting blah.
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
今晚
Tonight.
她什么反应
And what did she say?
她气急败坏
She got angry, yelled.
恋人分手时常见的戏码 只是更残酷一点
Usual bullshit breakup scene, just a touch more brutal.
看来你必须走了
It had to happen, I guess.
我知道你不会一直待下去
I knew you wouldn't stay forever,
尤其是现在所发生的一切
especially now with everything that's going on.
没关系 我可以
I'll be fine. I can, uh,
去喀土穆找我家人
stay with family in Khartoum.
那里的大学曾向我求助
The university there asked me for help.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
我也伤心
Me too.
这很好
It was good.
非常好
Really good.
她哭了
She cried.
想和我动手
Tried to get physical.
谢谢你这么晚才告诉我
Thank you for not telling me sooner.
否则我会更伤心
It would hurt more.
她再也不想见到我
She never wants to see my face again.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
好得不得了
Never better.
该死的脊椎
fucking spinal cord.
我说真的 老兄
I'm serious, man.
我被折磨过 中过枪
I've had pain. I've been shot,
我被人踢蛋蛋
I've been kicked in the balls.
都没有这么痛过 就好像有人
Nothing comes close. It's like someone
捅了你的菊花 - 我们要去哪里
put their hand up your ass. - Where are we going?
气闸口 - 就像他们捅了你的…
The Airlock. - It's like they put their fucking hand...
气闸口已经过了
The Airlock is back there.
某人挺久没回来了吧
Someone's been away a while?
就像有人捅了你的…
It's like you put your... like someone's
给你来了一记千年杀 你懂吗
got their fucking hand up your ass, right?
从菊花疼到脊椎
And then, like, fucking spread inside your spine.
好像是中枢神经系统出了毛病
It's like a central nervous disease.
是啊 - 她说是偏头痛
Sure. - She said it's a migraine.
我就说 「那他妈的才不是…」
I'm like, "That's not a fucking..."
从现在开始 你只能通过气闸门进出
From now on, you always travel in and out via the Airlock.
如果你要去九榆
And if you're going on to Nine Elms,
途中应该换乘其他交通工具
you should change transport en route.
如果你开的是摩托车或汽车
If you're on two or four wheels,
要换乘公交车 反之亦然 - 要换乘公交车 反之亦然
swap to a bus or vice versa. - Swap to a bus or vice versa.
该死
Fuck!
这就是郊狼被拦下的地方
This is where Coyote was stopped.
列♥宁♥街 在明斯克市中心的高速公路上 音乐厅附近
Vulica Lienina. It's on the freeway in downtown Minsk near the concert hall.
这是根据郊狼使用过的信♥号♥♥塔得出的路线
This is Coyote's route based on cell towers used.
十字路口的监控录像显示在撞车前
CCTV of the intersection shows him skidding backwards
他以每小时60英里的速度倒滑着闯过红灯
through a red light at 60 miles per hour before crashing.
有人在追他吗
Was he chased?
尚未确认 也许他以为有人在追他
It's unconfirmed. Maybe he thought he was.
或者他认为自己是蝙蝠侠
Or maybe he thought he was Batman.
警♥察♥局位于苏哈亚街
The police station on Vulica Suchaja.
我们小队就在一条街外 随时待命
Our team is a block away, ready to move.
在那条街上伪造一起逮捕
Cook up an arrest in the same precinct.
派人去接近他 - 明白
Send someone in. - Okay.
他们汇报后马上告诉我
And I want to know the second they report.
好的
All right.
弗兰克
Frank.
谁训练他在酒精影响下接受审讯
Who trained him to be interrogated under the influence?
是我
It was me.
我要看录像带
Get me the tape.
没问题
Sure.
那是给你的
That arrived for you.
为什么要用这种口气
Why do you have to say it like that?
你知道我背痛着呢 我在吃药
You know I have back pain. I'm on pills.
希望你不介意 我试用了一下
Hope you don't mind, I took it for a test-drive.
这鸡窝还挺时髦
Pretty snazzy for the chicken coop.
我觉得很不错啊
Well, I think it's kind of great.
所以我才买♥♥了它
That's why I bought it.
郊狼被逮捕了
Coyote was arrested.
该死
Shit.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
老样子
Oh, the usual.
什么都找
Anything.
我是欧文·泰勒 我是你的新训练员
I'm Owen Taylor. I'm your new handler.
布莱尔哪去了 - 她被调走了
Where's Blair? - She got transferred.
调哪去了
Where?
那是机密
It's classified.
那好吧 布莱尔再见 你好欧文
Okay. So, goodbye, Blair. Hello, Owen.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
我读过你的档案 如果你没意见的话
I studied the file, and if you're okay with it,
不如从你和萨罗卡上校的最后一次联♥系♥说起
why don't we start with last contact made with Colonel Saroka.
这是什么
What's this?
肯塔基货
Kentucky.
我们得知道你能不能在酒精影响下维持身份
We need to know you can keep your cover under the influence.
我不能喝这个
I can't drink this.
我们不能让你去明斯克
We can't let you go to Minsk
除非我们知道你能维持你的身份…
unless we know you can keep your cover...
我做不到 - 听着…
I can't do it. - Uh, listen...
不
No.
我戒酒已经六年了
I've been sober six years.
如果我醉了 肯定是有人灌我酒
If I'm drunk, someone forced me to drink.
如果我去到白俄♥罗♥斯♥被人灌酒
And if someone in Belarus forces me to drink,
那就为时已晚 我暴露了
it's already too late. I'm blown.
这是协议 - 找别人去吧
It's protocol. - Find somebody else.
很久以前
Long time ago,
我的第一任指导员教会了我除了训练 规程之外
my first postman told me there's training, protocol,
还有你的直觉
and then there's your gut.
我自己也参加了这个项目
I'm in the program myself.
已经11年了
Eleven years and counting.
这很危险
It was dangerous.
这是歧途
It was wrong.
看不到未来
It had no future.
但无论如何我都不会错过
But I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
我要见我女儿
I want to see my daughter.
谢谢 谢谢 - 不客气 长官
Thank you. Thank you. - You're welcome, sir.
谢谢 长官 - 早上好
Thank you, sir. - Morning.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 女士 早上好
Morning, ma'am. Morning.