威尔 你觉得丢脸吗
Will, you embarrassed?
我们还好 但问题是...
Well, we're all okay. The question is...
你好吗
are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I am.
我真的很想回到我的岗位
And I'd really like to go back to my shift.
好吧
Great.
你去吧
Off you go.
威尔 待一会
Will, stay a minute.
现在是最好的时机
Now's as good a time as any.
我看过了考试情况
So I've looked over the exam.
存在一些知识缺口
There are some knowledge gaps,
但其中还是懂一点知识的
but there's some knowledge in between.
显然 我知道摔倒是个错误
Obviously, I know about the fall
还有武弗雷葡萄酒也是错误
and the mistake with the Vouvray.
-告诉我剩下的 -我的意见吗
- Tell me the rest. - My opinion?
是你的评估
Your assessment.
她会同时端三个盘子 辅助工作做得也不错
She's got the three-plate. She has all of her side work.
她对细节很关注
She has a strong attention to detail.
她在跑堂比在后厨好
She's better on the floor than in the kitchen.
但考虑到她进来时年龄那么小...
But considering how little she came in with...
她不是很优雅 不过她有做好的决心
she's not exactly graceful, but she's determined.
继续
Go on.
她总是问很多问题
Uh, she asks a lot of questions,
我知道这点对你很重要
which I know is important to you.
并且她与客人们很容易相处
And she connects with the guests pretty easily.
其实 是与大家
Well, people, actually.
她对人们总是很有...
She's got a fair amount of...
同理心
of empathy.
-我注意到了 -她实习通过了吗
- I have noticed that. - Did she pass her trails?
没有
No.
但如果我来决定 我会...
But if it were up to me, I would...
我会再给她一周培训时间
I would give her another week of training.
可以跟着艾蕊
Maybe with, uh, Ari.
再培训一周 她... 她就能达到要求
Another week, she'll... she'll be where she needs to be.
-谢谢你 威尔 -对 谢谢你 威尔
- Thank you, Will. - Yes, thank you, Will.
他们上♥床♥了
They're fucking.
是吗
Are they?
霍华德 我们制度的存在是有原因的
I mean, Howard, we have a system for a reason.
测试 实习 人们要么通过 要么不及格
Test, trail. People either pass or fail.
-我还以为你喜欢她呢 -我确实喜欢
- I thought you liked her. - I do.
还挺喜欢的 其实
Quite a lot, actually.
但这份工作不是谁都能做的
But this job isn't for everyone.
反正不适合杰克
It's not for Jake.
-再也不适合了 -又来这一出吗
- Not anymore. - Oh, this dance again?
他威胁了一位雅士宾客
He threatened a soigné guest.
当我让他为自己行为辩护时
And when I asked him to defend his actions,
他就傻站在那
he just stood there.
听到你的笑声真好
It's good to hear you laugh.
说到趣事 我把弗雷德·本森送回家了
Speaking of funny, I sent Fred Benson home.
还送了蛋糕
With cake.
-谢谢 -我不得不说
- Thank you. - I have to say,
你的选择...
that choice...
出乎我的意料
it surprises me.
也出乎我的意料
Surprised me too.
你和赛琳娜以前总是比来比去
Well, you and Serena were always competitive.
连小费都是
Even about tips.
我在乎他的
I cared about him.
-知道 -是真的 霍华德
- Yeah. - I did, Howard.
他不只是什么...
He wasn't just some...
服务生
hostess.
阴招
Low blow.
丽兹死后 我就是一个人
Since Lizzie died, I've been alone.
一直是
A lot.
当我不是一个人时 我很谨慎
And when I have not been alone, I have been discreet.
那是个错误
That was a slip.
-那确实是个错误 -这损失了你多少钱
- That was a mistake. - Well, how much did it cost you?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不能炒了杰克
You are not firing Jake.
并且我会放话出去
And I will put out the
说我们在招新后厨服务生
word that we're looking for a new back waiter.
西蒙娜
Simone.
我还没说完呢
I wasn't finished yet.
那么...
So...
你跟他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
你肯定很心满意足吧
Must have been pretty satisfying for you, huh?
-什么 -看见我摔下台阶
- What? - Watching me fall down the stairs.
那个啊 是的 特别以及极其满意
Oh, yeah, well, that, yes. That was extremely satisfying.
我真的特别喜欢 那一幕
I really, thoroughly enjoyed that.
但我觉得你的着陆不太完美
I thought you really suck the landing, though.
别假装你没生我的气
Don't pretend you're not mad at me.
我是说...
I mean...
你对我很糟糕
you treated me pretty horribly.
但那不意味着你不属于这里
But that doesn't mean you don't belong here.
我太理所当然了
I took it for granted.
天啊 我那么兴奋
God, I've been so excited
仅仅是每天走进大门
just to walk through the door every day.
我们也都有点小兴奋
We all do that a little bit.
我很抱歉 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
我只是想找份工作
I just wanted a job.
没想到...
I didn't expect...
会这样
this.
反正现在没关系了
Ah, doesn't matter now.
因为我搞砸了
Because I fucked it up.
恭喜你 泰丝
Congratulations, Tess.
-惊喜吗 -是的
- Are you surprised? - Yeah.
-我不明白 -穿上
- I mean, I don't understand-- - Put it on.
看看合不合身
Let's see how it fits.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不 没事
No, it's nothing.
我只是...
I just, um...
可能我从未让自己
I guess I never let myself
这么想要过什么事
want anything this much before.
是吗 那...
Well, then...
我认为现在是时候允许自己想要东西了
I think it is time to give yourself permission to want things.
然后拥有它们
And to have them.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
他为什么雇用我 我犯了那么多错
Why did he hire me? I made so many mistakes.
霍华德不是传统经理
Howard is not a traditional manager.
他倾向于相信直觉 而不是证据
He tends to value his instincts above evidence.
在一天结束的时候
At the end of the day, he
他认为你知道如何让宾客感到宾至如归
thinks you know how to make guests feel at home.
这对生意有利
It's good for business.
也许他觉得你挺有魅力
Maybe he finds you attractive.
我现在搞不太明白他想什么
I don't exactly know him right now.
无论如何...
Regardless...
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
既然看来你会和我们待一段时间
since it looks like you'll be staying with us for a while,
我希望你小心一点
I hope you'll be careful.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
楼梯
The stairs.
-如果你成功了才是壮举 -多注意着点
- It's brave if you make it. - Pay attention.
-回锅 -你不打算告诉我吗 臭婊♥子♥
-Refire. - You're not gonna tell me, motherfucker?
-我要拯救你 -家堂酒吧
-I will save you. -Home Bar.
纽约从来不是个错误
New York is never a mistake.
我怀念当新人的日子
I miss being the new girl.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?