剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
千钧一发吗 碧 他被斩首了
Close call? Bea, he was decapitated.
炼金室有解药
Alchemy room had a cure.
解药
A cure?
我知道在这里我是局外人
I know I'm on the outside of most of what goes on around here
但从什么时候开始 那屋子里的人能起死回生了
but since when can anything in that room bring somebody back to life?
从来没有的事
Since never.
妈 他本来都死了的
Ma, he was dead. Okay.
我就在现场 亲手把他尸体放进袋子里
I put his body in a bag, I was there.
放在尸检台上 服役四次后 我肯定知道死人什么样
what dead looks like. After four tours, I know put in on the prep table.
够了
Enough.
艾萨克得休息了 你们出去
You guys, get. Isaac needs his rest.
他不是在睡觉 妈
Ma... He's not sleeping.
快走吧
Go.
走啊
Go.
他说自己有偏头痛
a splitting headache. He's talking about having
所以我认为他在好转中
he's on the mend. So that tells me
好转这个词用得太保守了
is an understatement. "On the mend"
他把来龙去脉告诉我了
He told me what happened.
那东西打败了你们俩 还把他头砍掉了
you both and beheaded him. That the thing overpowered
他说的吗
He told you that?
他觉得应该告诉我一声
He felt I should know.
你有事情瞒着我
you're not telling me. There's some things
不止一件
So much more.
任何家庭
with any family... You know,
尤其是这个家庭
especially... With this family
有些事情不知道 反而比较安全
to keep you safe. some things better to not know
- 让情况尽量正常 - 你知道我想要真♥相♥
You know I want answers. as close to normal To keep things
让他自己说吧
come from him. Then let them
等他准备好了之后
In his own time.
与此同时
In the meantime...
去和蒂莉谈谈
meet with Tilly.
她会和你讲讲我们的防御措施
some of our defenses. She'll walk you through
我以为今天同时失去了你们俩
I lost you both today. I thought
你永远不会失去我们的 儿子
lose us, son. No, you'll never
你永远不会失去我们
You'll never lose us.
来嘛 宝贝 我们谈谈
No. let's talk about it. Come on, baby,
没什么好谈的 我也不想和你抽烟
about it, either. And I don't wanna smoke
你不明白的
You do not understand.
我给你当树洞 给你宽慰 别这样嘛
Come on... Please. an ear and comfort. I'm offering you
这是你的避难所 是你的专属之地
It's a place just for you. This is your sanctuary.
你好 查尔斯
What up, Charles?
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧
All right. Okay.
这么说吧
Uh, let's see.
我奶奶病得非常非常严重
was very, very sick. Well, my grandma
现在好些了 但我爷爷
but my grandpa... She's better now,
天啊
Oh, my God.
我爷爷 现在他
Now he's... My grandpa was...
我都懂的 宝贝
I get it, baby.
我那所谓的爸爸 就想装模作样地和我搞好关系
bond with me. just wants to socalled And my socalled father
这种情况的结局只能是谋杀后自杀
in a murdersuicide. could only end Which at this point
我懂我懂 宝贝
I know. I know, baby.
怎么啦 我是在安抚你
I'm offering you comfort. What?
可你的安抚让我一点也不舒服
making me uncomfortable. Yeah, well, your comfort's
好吧 那我们再等等
Okay. We said we'd wait.
没问题的 宝贝
I'm down with that, baby.
只是 你知道我喜欢你污污的小内内
your dirty drawers. Just... You know I love
我讨厌你这么比喻 我的内内并不脏
My drawers aren't dirty. that expression. You know I hate
我只想说
What I'm trying to say is...
如果你想等 我愿意陪你
I like waiting. if you like waiting,
就好比 如果你想抽烟
some cigarettes, you wanna smoke Like if, uh,
我也和你一起抽
I mean... I'd smoke 'em too.
如果我们俩都得癌症而死就搞笑了
and, uh... to die of cancer, it's silly for both of us
烟也没好到哪去 里面有很多金属成分
metal in them, and I just better. They have a lot of ecigarettes aren't even
我得走了
I gotta go.
等下 我可以给你点赔礼
all this up to you. Hold on. I can make No! Hold on.
我从淘宝买♥♥了一瓶薰衣草肌肤护理按♥摩♥油
off eBay. therapy massage oil I got this lavender skin
- 想按♥摩♥吗 - 薰衣草啊
Lavender, huh? Want a massage?
好啊
Okay.
但首先我要给你派个任务 罗斯特工
a mission for you. Okay, but first I have
愿意效劳
Yeah, anything.
你能不能上深网深度调查任何和卡尔文·黑斯廷斯有关的信息
on Calvin Hastings? on the dark web for anything Can you do a deep dive
他是海军 16年前参军的
Enlisted 16 years ago. Marines.
没问题 包在我身上
Yeah. You got it.
现在接着听我说
Now, focus back to me.
我们现在这里深度搜查一下
Let's deep dive into here,
我可以让你的肌肉放松
sore muscles out... I can get those
工作优先 玩耍靠边
Work first, play later.
现在我就应该假装
to just act like I'm supposed So, now
他只是得了流感吗
with a case of the flu. he came down
我自己都无法说服自己
around that. if I can get my head I don't know
这么说不是很恰当
Uh, poor choice of words.
但你必须这么做 与此同时 我们确实有很多事要做
a lot of things to do. In the meantime, we do have Well, you're gonna have to.
很多工具从你18岁开始就在更新了
since you were 18. have been upgraded A lot of the instruments
护身符 宝剑 水晶 魔药 这些东西从来不变
Those things never change. crystals, potions. Amulets, swords,
你看 艾萨克游遍全球
traveled the world Well, see, Isaac has
为了寻找最少见 最强大的武器
Like... Oh. and powerful weapons. in search of the most rare
看看这个
Oh! Check it out.
很重 看起来很古老
Looks ancient. It's heavy.
是的 致命武器
Yeah. Deadly.
还不错
Not bad.
给你介绍一下我的朋友
to a friend of mine. Let me introduce you
这是卡巴军刀
This is a KABAR.
和M16步♥枪♥一样
Next to an M16,
每位海军从二战以来最常用的武器
since World War II. every Marine's best friend this has been
很重
Hmm. It's heavy.
M16步♥枪♥不是更快吗
Wouldn't an M16 be faster?
枪的声音很大
Guns are noisy.
这适用于近距离交战 尤其是在不该出声的时候
where silence is golden. close encounters This is for those
到时候看它对付卓帕卡布拉(野兽) 精灵
chupacabras, jinns, they are against we'll see how useful
- 恶魔有多好用 - 二重身 革迦撒人
Doppelgangers, Girgashites. infernals
家族事业的一切我从来不会忘
family business. everything about the I've not forgotten
对了 你有没有什么奇妙办法能快速把它变致命武器
weaponize this quickly? any mystical way you could Hey, do you have
艾萨克教过我一些
a thing or two. Isaac's taught me
回头再说 首先
But first... back to you. Yeah, I'll back to it
你用过这狠家伙吗
one of these bad boys? you ever shot
这里就交给你了 我先走一步
in here by yourself. Maybe I'll just leave you
- 一切正常了吗 - 在拉罗谢尔有正常可言吗
to normal now?tin La Rochelle? What is normal
这座城镇一直都不太正常
in the town. been a bit of crazy You know there's always
有你在更古怪了
Yeah. It just makes it quirky.
- 艾萨克怎么样了 - 还活着
Still alive. How's Isaac?
我还是不能相信 警长
it, Chief. Still can't believe
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他是我的人
Hey. He's with me.
我和老爸给了袭击我们的怪物狠狠一击
at what attacked us. got a pretty good strike You know, Pop and I
你在附近有见到生面孔吗
around town? Seen any new faces
生人不多 你说谁
Not many. Who?
长相可怖的白人 带着牛仔帽
Cowboy hat. Creepy looking white guy.
有点像约翰尼·卡什和送葬者(摔跤冠军)合体一样
Undertaker made a baby. Johnny Cash and Kinda look like
你得多给我点信息才能查
to go on. to give me more than that You're gonna have
也许我可以和你的素描专家讲讲
sketch artists. with one of your Maybe I can sit down
不管是人是鬼 都应该在你观察名单中
on your watchlist. he is should be Who or whatever
我尽力
I'll make that happen.
听着 加维她
Listen. About Garvey...
- 她又怎么了 - 没什么
Nothing. What'd she do now?
她现在心门紧闭
She's got a tough shell.
我不知道怎么和她沟通
how to talk to her. I don't know
卡尔文 对她来说你还是个陌生人
a stranger to her. Calvin, you're still
不如不要沟通 而是听她说
just listen. not talking at all, Maybe try
有点耐心
Give it time.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表