剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
离婚 还不止一次
divorce, more than once.
变成巫士解救了她
Becoming Wiccan saved her life.
那我们就厚葬她
Then we'll honor her passing.
我们非常了解巫士的传统
We're very familiar with the Wiccan customs.
实际上 我们的墓地有一块专门为虔诚信徒设立的区域
In fact, we have a section of our cemetery devoted to the faith.
作为她遗嘱的执行者
As executor of her will,
苏珊的葬礼必须严格遵循指示
Susan's burial must follow strict guidelines.
不能用尸体防腐剂 不能验尸
No embalming, no casket, no autopsy,
遗体应该穿上寿衣
body buried in a shroud.
这我太了解了
I know it all too well.
你会找人看着她的遗体吗
You'll find someone to oversee her remains?
我亲自来
I'll do it myself.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这是我的职责
It's my job.
但为什么选择这里
But why here?
佐治亚是个大州 有很多殡仪馆
I mean, Georgia is a big state, there's a lot of other funeral homes.
为什么选我们
Why ours?
现在问这个也不重要了不是吗
Well, that's hardly a question for today, is it?
我个人认为
From what I understand,
她一直把你放在心上 当个孩子
the millstone around her heart was the way she treated you as a child.
现在说这个太迟了
Well, it's too little too late.
蒂莉 接下来就我和戴安娜讨论吧
Tilly, I can finish up with Diana here.
你不要以为我不记得你了
You don't think I don't remember who you are.
她可不是我母亲的遗嘱执行人 艾萨克
She's not just the executor to my mother's will, Isaac,
她只是她女巫团的领头人
she's the High Priestess of her coven.
我们更该履行待客之道了
And that's no reason for us to not be gracious.
这些年你一直在破坏我和我母亲之间的关系
You built a wedge between me and my mother all these years.
我觉得对你们俩来说 没有联♥系♥是最好的
I thought it best for both of you to have a clean break.
是吗 这一切都很顺利 对吧
Well, that turned out really well, didn't it?
但是你关心的只有维持成员数
But you're all about maintaining numbers.
所以你才来这里叫我回去
So you came here to ask me back
只是为了顶替我母亲的位置
to take my mother's place.
我没说错吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
- 我没说错吧 - 蒂莉
- Tell me I'm wrong. - Tilly.
我走了
I'm leaving.
我们要查的方面有很多
We have a lot of ground to cover,
我要对付的是什么
so what am I dealing with here?
是换生灵 恶神 还是幽灵
Is it a changeling, a qareen, a wraith?
根据你提供的信息 你们面对的可能是精灵
From what you've told me, you're probably dealing with a Jinn.
尤其是鉴于有带电的空气干扰
Especially, given the electrified air disturbances.
那还是包括了很多种生物
That still covers a variety of creatures.
鉴于我是在一个军事基地 所以
Well, I'm on a military base. So,
有没有可能是一场精灵
could there be a war like connection between
想要与失踪的士兵战斗
the Jinn and the missing recruits?
我就准备从这里入手
That's where I'd start.
所有的现象表明这是一个暴♥力♥的生物
All the disappearances have been of a violent nature.
你可能面对的是一个妖神 孩子
You probably dealing with a Shiqq, son.
一个妖神
A Shiqq.
- 那是我从没碰到过的 - 是比精灵低一等级的
- That's a new one on me. - It's a lower form of Jinn.
半人半怪物
It's half human, half creature.
相貌非常丑陋
Uh, very monstrous in appearance.
你要我过去帮你吗
You want me to come out there with you?
孩子总有一天要学会独当一面的
Training wheels will have to come off at some point.
我离开之前从武器房♥里
I took some protective measures
拿了一些防身的工具
from the alchemy room before I left.
万事要小心 卡尔文
I want you to be very careful, Calvin.
妖神非常善于变形
Shiqq are master shapeshifters,
就像个变色龙
they behave like a chameleon.
他们可以随便幻化成物体或者人形
They can hide themselves within an object or a person.
肯定的
Betcha.
你旁边有人吗
You got someone there with you?
艾萨克 是我 特拉维斯
Hey, Isaac. It's me, Travis.
爸爸 我晚点再和你聊
Hey, Pop, I'll catch up later.
我们要一个个询问埃文的同伴
We have to talk to everyone in Evan's squad.
只有14个小时
And we only have about 14 hours to do it.
我必须要问一下 你们黑斯廷斯家的人
I got to ask you this, do you Hastings know
都知道政♥府♥在51区藏着什么吗
what the government's hiding in Area 51?
给我表演一下你的绝技
Okay, show me what you got?
比如说 你可以让自己隐形吗
Like, can you make yourself invincible?
你可以关上所有的窗户吗
Oh, can you shatter all the windows?
我要慢慢来
I'll start slow.
例如 把一只死掉的金鱼变活
Like, bringing a goldfish back to life.
听着
Look,
我只能完成一些小事物
I can do small things. I think.
这个
Like this.
为什么你会有这东西
Why do you have that?
用来消除紧张感的
Relieves my nervous energy.
紧张感算什么
Are those even still a thing?
等等看
Oh, wait.
你在寻我开心吧
You've got to be kidding me.
好吧 如果你不能胜任
Well, fine, if you're not up to the task.
我可以理解 反正你大概也不会 所以
I understand. You probably couldn't do it anyway. So...
好吧
All right.
我需要集中注意力
Look, I need to focus.
如果你破坏我的注意力 就不能完成了
If you break my concentration, it won't work.
好的
Okay.
罗素 你在做什么
Russ, what are you doing?
找找隐藏的线啊
Looking for hidden wires.
我在电视上看到过那些
I saw this TV show about how...
魔术师
Magicians.
- 好吧 不弄了 - 谢谢
- Okay. All right. - Thank you.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
- 表演紧张 - 别放弃
- Performance anxiety, I... - Hey, don't give up.
你可以的 加维
You got this, Garvey.
- 知道吗 - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
再试试
Try again.
加维 你做到了
Garv, you're doing it.
就像这样吗
Something like that?
那是我见过最牛逼的事了
That's the dopest shit I've ever seen.
你能教教我吗
I mean, can you teach me how to do that?
加维 那肯定能让我上美国达人秀的
Garv, that'd get me on America's Got Talent.
可能没办法 有吗 我
I mean, I don't think there's a way. Is there? I...
真希望我也能学
Whoa! I wish there was a way, I mean...
等等 罗素
Wait, Russ...
罗素 可能真的有方法
Russ, there might actually be a way.
- 什么 - 听着
- What? - Look.
我们有同样的血液
We shared blood.
黑斯廷斯家族的血液也在你身体的每一个细胞里
Hastings blood is a part of every cell in your body.
我们来试试看那有多强
Let's find out how strong.
好
Yes.
妈妈
Mommy!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
埃文
Evan.
埃文
Evan.
埃文
Evan.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
你不需要证明什么
You don't have anything to prove.
你一直是个好人
You're a good man, just as you are.
我想像你一样
I wanna be like you.
我必须要成为你
I have to be you.
我家人都希望我这样
My family expects me to.
他们会明白的
They'll understand.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
卡尔文
Calvin!
不
No!
埃文 小埃
Evan! Ev!
埃文 没事的 孩子
Evan! It's okay, buddy.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表