剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
前情提示
Last time on Superstition...
你知道关于我家的传言吗 全是真的
You know the rumors about my family? It's all true.
你们一直希望我用的
I have a lot of vacation days
那些假期还有呢
that you guys have been urging me to take,
所以我要兑现了
so I'm cashing that in.
恶魔们被困在这戒指里是有理由的
These infernals are imprisoned in this ring for a reason.
我不希望你等着我回心转意
I don't want you to sit waiting for me to come around.
加油 雷蒙德 出手啊
Come on, Raymond! Get in there and fight!
别躲着
Come on, get in there.
欧维贝 敌人刚刚打败了你
Overbay, the enemy just panned out of you.
你现在赶紧给家里打电♥话♥说你死了吧
Now you gotta call home and tell your parents that you are dead!
知道为什么嘛 因为你毫无斗志
You know why? 'Cause you got no fight!
战斗 欧维贝 战斗
Fight, Overbay! Fight!
战斗啊
Fight!
停 停手 梅特森 快点
Stop! Get off, Metterson! Stop!
棒
Yeah.
你在做什么 雷蒙德 打他啊
What are you doing, Raymond? Get him.
快点 下手
Come on, let's go!
你还是很烂
You still suck!
你只是走运了
You got lucky.
你个无能的东西
You useless boot.
好了大家 集♥合♥
All right everybody, fall in.
解散
Fall out!
雷蒙德·欧维贝
Raymond Overbay!
我们可不是出来玩了
This ain't no pleasure cruise!
快点 你看着就像个傻包子
Move! You look like a bag of scrapped doorknobs.
快点 快点
Go! Go! Go! Go!
蒂莉
Hey, Tilly.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么知道是我回来了
How'd you know it was me?
这问题真蠢
That's a stupid question.
大家去哪了
Uh, where is everybody?
碧去看亲戚了
Bea is off with relatives,
卡尔文也不知道去做什么了
Calvin's doing whatever.
你此时不该在阿鲁巴岛美黑什么的吗
Aren't you supposed to be in Aruba tanning or something?
是啊 专家建议您
Uh... yeah, pro-tip,
当你是个单身狗 去一个度蜜月的场所
when you're a single lady, going to a honeymoon spot...
天天只能吃狗粮
not so fun.
这我可没想到
Yeah, I wouldn't know about that.
我的度假酒店是四星的
Yeah, so my resort was four star,
航♥空♥公♥司♥还弄丢了我的行李
and the airline lost my luggage,
到了之后还一直下雨 所以我提前回家了
oh, and then it rained the whole time so I just came home early.
哦对了 我妈妈也死了
Oh, and yeah, and my mother died, too.
- 就是这些 - 什么
- So, there's that. - What?
我也不确定怎么回事 什么时候发生的
Yeah, I'm not really sure how or when,
但他们说是自然死亡 所以
but they said it was natural causes, so...
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道你和你妈妈比较疏远
I know you and your mother were estranged.
我也这么以为的
Yeah, I thought so, too. Um...
有趣的是 她临终遗言
Funny thing is, her last request
是葬在咱们的墓地
was to be interred here at our cemetery.
看来我一直想错了
So the joke's on me.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
明天早上他们送遗体来 所以
Yeah, intake's tomorrow morning, so...
我想喝一杯
I need a drink.
你的好酒呢
Where's your good stuff?
我一直在考虑卖♥♥掉水腹蛇酒吧
So, I've been thinking about selling the Cottonmouth.
那块地方其实还挺有价值的
You know, the property values the way they are.
肯定能卖♥♥不低的价钱
I think I'd make a killin'.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
可以
Works.
一切还好吗
Hey, everything good?
还好
Fine.
你和梅怎么样了
How goes it with you and May?
还是老样子
Same old.
你还是很气愤对吧
It's gettin' under your skin, huh?
一点点 不算大事
Little bit. No big deal.
好 等等 歇一会
All right. Hold on, hold on.
我们要是不停下
We either got to stop...
你可能就要叫救护车了
or you're gonna have to call the EMTs.
我的侄子惹麻烦了
My nephew is in trouble.
他的基础训练进行到一半了
He's halfway through basic training.
没办法融入
He's not fittin' in.
所以才叫它基础训练
That's why they call it basic training.
- 本来就是不简单 - 我懂
- It's not supposed to be easy. - Yeah, I get that,
但他是个爱打架的孩子
but he's a scrappy kid.
他心中很有斗志
He's got Oorah in his veins.
他和我说
He told me
他班里的三名新兵失踪了
that three recruits from his squad disappeared,
过去的三周里就那么莫名消失了
just up and went AWOL in the last three weeks.
明知道那不可能发生
Like, you know that doesn't happen.
他还说
He also told me that he is
见到了超越常理的奇怪东西
seeing some really weird things like not of this world
他不敢和别人说
and he's afraid to talk to anybody about it.
- 那我该怎么做 - 你是黑斯廷斯家人 不是吗
- Okay, well, what can I do? - You're a Hastings, aren't you?
你们就是处理这个的
I mean, this is what you do.
非自然 反常 超长现象
The unusual, the unnatural, the paranormal.
我们是经营殡仪馆的 特拉维斯
We run a funeral parlor, Travis.
你耍我吗
Seriously?
我在你出生之前就在拉罗谢尔了
I've been in La Rochelle since before you were born.
我经营酒吧 酒吧里并没有秘密
I own a bar. There are no secrets.
- 他在哪训练 - 布里奇斯训练营
- Where's he training? - Camp Bridges.
大概四或者五小时的车程吧
It's like a four or five hour drive.
我来买♥♥零食
Hey, I'll buy the snacks.
不如咱们早上和营长谈谈
How about you and I give the camp commander and talk in the morning?
很好
Awesome.
好 在那之前 先去一下我家
All right, but before we do, we gotta stop by my crib,
我得去拿一下护身符
'cause I gotta get my lucky charm.
- 你还有护身符吗 - 当然了 还留着呢
- Still got one of those? - Hell yes, still got one of those.
我爷爷在德国发现了一枚隐蔽
My grandfather found a silver coin in Germany
打仗的时候一直带着
and carried it throughout the war.
我离开新兵训练营时 他给我的
When I left for boot camp, he gave it to me.
我参加基本训练营时 他死了
He passed away while I was in basic.
但等我看到埃文 就把它给他
But when I see Evan, I'm givin' it to him.
- 我把我的护身符放在卡巴刀旁 - 好主意 爱生气先生
- I keep mine next to my Ka-Bar. - Great choice, Mr. Grumpy.
杰森呢
Jason?
- 杰森 - 我很忙 新兵
- Jason? - I'm busy, Boot.
放下枪
Order arms!
没错 我们在这群新兵中
It's true. We've had our fair share
也能发现擅离职守的
of Article 86 with this recruit class
在正常不过了
but no more than usual.
四名新兵消失
Four recruits going UA,
尤其在训练快都快结束的时候
especially, this late in training...
不奇怪吗
is not unusual?
这种事都说不好
These things ebb and flow.
这些新兵都清楚后果是什么
And these recruits, they know the consequences.
例如 有个新兵几天前离开了
For instance, this recruit that walked away a few days ago,
他就知道自己有30天自首
he knows he's got 30 days to turn himself in
不然一辈子都要背负
before he spends the rest of his life
逃兵的指责
looking over his shoulder as a deserter.
那得假设他是最后一个消失的
That's assuming he's the last.
我老爹会说
As my old man would say,
你这是自欺欺人 指挥官
you are whistling past a graveyard, Commander?
我来问你个问题
So, let me ask you a question.
如果这些新兵并不是擅离职守呢
What if these recruits didn't just go AWOL?
万一是
What if it was...
某人或某种东西把他们引诱走了呢
someone or something that lured them away?
某种东西
Something?
大家都知道
Everyone knows...
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表