剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
如果我需要单独问讯他
And if I need to question him, alone...
他犯了法 那归我管 卡尔文
He broke the law, that's my jurisdiction, Calvin.
如果你搞错了这事是我的职权范围呢
What if you're wrong and this is mine?
听着 他在接受审判前会一直被关在我那里
Listen, he's goin' to remain in my custody until he stands trial.
- 梅 - 不行
- May. - No.
如果你要和他谈话 一切都会被记录在案
If you talk to him, it will be on the record.
艾萨克就能够理解
Isaac understood that.
你得让我做我的工作
You need to let me do my job.
如果你不打算告诉我你关于我的调查所掌握的情报
If you're not gonna show your intel on my investigation,
我们就没什么好谈的
we have nothing else to discuss.
向我隐瞒不是个明智的选择 卡尔文
It's really not wise to keep secrets from me, Calvin.
我们保密是有原因的
We keep secrets for a reason.
你知道的
You know that.
祝你夜晚愉快 卡尔文
Enjoy your night, Calvin.
- 你要把我带到哪去 - 你明天传讯之前要待的拘留室
- Where are you taking me? - The holding into your arraignment tomorrow.
如果你好好表现
If you behave.
就给你身干净衣服穿
Get you some clean clothes to sleep in.
那就没必要了 副警长
That won't be necessary, Deputy.
我们到了
Here we are.
轮到我了
My turn.
我告诉你 他知道老爹和清掘者的事
I'm tellin' you, he knew about Pop and the Dredge.
他可能声称他是从我这里获取的信息
He could have claimed the information from me.
所以我才不能谈论任何事
That's why I can't tell about anything.
这家伙得知他所知一切的唯一途径就是从老爹那里
The only way this guy can know what he knows is from Pop.
看来保守秘密是家庭传统
I guess keeping secrets runs in the family.
艾萨克从来没有对我隐瞒任何事
Isaac doesn't keep secrets from me.
没事的 那一定是他
It's cool. It's gotta be him.
没事还要掏枪
So cool, he's greeting him with a gun.
说英语
English.
邪眼
Malocchio.
- 邪恶之眼 - 妈妈 没事的 放松
- The evil eye. - Mom, it's cool. Relax.
黑斯廷斯 你们没什么需要害怕的
Hastings, you have nothing to fear.
尽管我的确有一般是邪恶的
Though I am indeed evil by half.
抱歉我这么没有礼貌
Forgive my manners.
我本想自我介绍一下但是我从来都没有个正式的名字
I would introduce myself but I was never given a proper name.
不过艾萨克总是管我叫詹姆斯
Though Isaac always called me James.
你是怎么从监狱逃出来的 詹姆斯
How did you get out of jail, James?
副警长 发善心把我放了
Deputy... was kind enough to offer me a rid of safe passage.
当然是在采取了适当的鼓舞之后这么做的
After assume, mildly applied inspiration, of course.
当然了
Of course.
- 你知道那地方有那个东西吗 - 不
- Did you know that was there? - No.
艾萨克的秘密库存
Isaac's secret stash?
我们在禁酒令时期曾经贩运过酒水
We used to in our rum-running days during Prohibition.
慕赫1938年单一麦芽威士忌
Mortlach 1938, single malt whiskey.
你不是人类
You're not human.
- 你究竟是什么生物 - 没事的 妈妈
- What kind of creature are you? - All right, Mom...
没关系
It's quite all right.
你的母亲非常敏锐而且只说错了一半
Your mother's very astute and only half wrong.
我是半人 半魔
I'm half human, half infernal.
如果你说的是实话 那么你是怎么穿过保护这个房♥子的咒语的
If that's true, how did you get past the words protecting the house?
我帮助艾萨克设下的这些咒语
I helped Isaac build those words.
如果你知道它们埋设在哪
Their protective magic is easy to skirt
保护魔法还是很容易被避开的
if you know where they're buried.
艾萨克绝对不会邀请一个恶魔进入房♥子
Isaac would never invite an infernal into his house.
你究竟是怎么认识他的
How do you really know him?
他是我还活着的原因
He's the reason I'm alive.
我人类的部分与恶魔的部分不停地争斗
Our human half in constant war with our infernal one
使得我们成为一种罕见而且有自毁倾向的种族
makes us a rare and self-destructive breed.
暴♥力♥是唯一能够平复这种分♥裂♥的东西
Violence is the only bond to soothe that dark dichotomy.
对于人类的暴行
Violence onto humans.
正好相反
Quite the opposite.
你看 大多数的人类见到我们就会将我们杀死
See, most humans killed my kind upon discovery.
艾萨克·黑斯廷斯没有让我落入这种命运
Isaac Hastings saved me from such a fate.
他教会我如何引导利用我内部的斗争来猎捕恶魔
He taught me how to redirect my internal war to hunt infernals.
我们一起猎捕它们
Hunt them we did.
不然他为什么要派我来代替他
Why else would he send me in his absence?
不要相信这个邪恶的生物说的任何话
Do not believe a word this vile creature says.
我说不好 碧
I don't know, Bea.
听起来的确像是艾萨克会做的事
Seems like something Isaac would do.
但这并不能解释你今天杀的几个人
Doesn't explain the couple people you killed today?
我有很多身份 艾萨克之子
I am many things, son of Isaac,
但说到凶杀犯 那不是我
but a murderer, I am not.
当然不会杀人
Not of humans. Of course.
目前还没有
Not yet.
我说你别往后看
I say you don't look back.
没有肋骨 没有骨头
No ribs. No bones.
胸腔是有某种
Chest cavity is made up of some kind of...
我不知道
I don't know.
不管这是什么 都绝对不属于人类
Whatever it is, it's not human.
我告诉过你 他们是恶魔
I told you, they're infernals.
没有骨骼解释了你们种族的敏捷与力量
No skeleton explains your kind's enhanced agility and strength.
我们种族
My kind?
我还从来没有机会
I have never had the opportunity
如此近距离地研究恶魔样本
to study an infernal sample this close.
真是太迷人了
It's fascinating.
你怎么知道它们不是人类
How'd you know they weren't human?
当我唤醒我内心沉睡的巨人时
When I wake the sleeping giant inside,
我就能看到我的种族 如你所说 原本的面目
I see my kind, as you say, for what they are.
用来追踪很方便 但是会带来让人异常清醒的副作用
Handy for tracking, but it comes with a nasty side effect of sobriety.
幸好有对症的解药
Luckily there's a remedy.
艾萨克派你在他
Isaac sent you to baby sit me
引着清掘者满世界跑的时候派你来照顾我
while he chased across the globe lookin' to lure the Dredge.
你听不见
You can't hear it.
一种低频的覆盖整个镇子的嗡嗡声吗
A low frequency hum that's blanketing the town?
我什么都没听见啊
I don't hear anything.
是清掘者发出的预兆
The Dredger's sent his herald.
一场大战即将来到拉罗谢尔
War is coming to La Rochelle.
而且他在呼唤援军
And he's called in reinforcements.
这就是你说还有更多的意思
That's why you say more are coming.
你在等客人吗
Are you expecting company?
前门
Front door.
卡尔文
Calvin!
后门
Back door.
我有一整个晚上陪你耗着
I have all night.
敲后门
Back door?
你听力好像变好了
You seem to hear it a little better.
他在哪儿 那个神经病杀人犯今天越狱了
Where is he? That murdering lunatic escaped our custody today.
在此过程中 他打伤了我四个副手
In the process, he injured four of my deputies.
有人死了吗
Did he kill any of them?
没有 他没有杀人 但你我都清楚这不是...
No, he didn't kill anybody. But you and I both know that's not the...
他就在这儿 不是吗
He's in there, isn't he?
- 让我进去 - 我不能怎么做
- Let me in. - I can't do that right now. Um...
妈妈在睡了 你懂的
You know, Mom is sleeping...
- 别 - 她病了 而且
- Don't... - She's been sick, and,
- 我觉得你有点过于激动了 - 我过于激动了
- I think you're in heightened excitement. - My heightened excitement?
你在窝藏罪犯 卡尔文
You are harboring a fugitive right now, Calvin.
- 这项指控可不轻 - 这是项很严重的指控
- That's a very serious allegation. - It is serious!
我尽量不和你计较这个
I'm gonna try not to take it personally.
很希望我是错的 证明一下吧 让开
I would love to be wrong. Prove me wrong. Let me in.
- 也不是不能让你进来 给我看一下搜查证 - 谢谢合作
- Okay. As soon as I see a warrant. - Thank you.
- 卡尔文 别这样 - 你说过
- Calvin, please, don't... - You explained to me
警局是你说了算
that the police station is your jurisdiction,
而黑斯廷斯殡仪馆是我说了算
consider the Hastings funeral home mine.
听着 梅
Look, May...
这事儿你得相信我 行吗
I need you to trust me on this, okay?
- 我回来的时候 那个时候 - 这件事没有其他办法
- When I come back... When I come back - There is no other way around this.
我会拿着搜查证
with my warrant,
那个杀人犯可就不会只戴上手铐这么简单了
that murderer will not be the only one in cuffs.
咱们走着瞧
Trust that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表