剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
我就可以轻易的读到
I can read 'em like the pages of a book.
这可真是个好故事
That's quite a tale.
南希阿姨哈
Aunt Nancy, huh?
真有意思
That's cute.
一点文字上的把戏
Little play on words.
因为她谁的阿姨都不是
Because she's no one's aunt.
这位就是那鼎鼎大名的阿南西
You're looking at the Anansi.
这些日子阿南西可不多见了
There's quite a few Anansis running around these days.
阿南西是一只来自西非的骗子蜘蛛。他总是想要更多的东西。他的贪婪使得他陷入麻烦。
一次阿南西试图欺骗一个捕鱼的人。这个渔人很聪明,他反过来欺骗了阿南西。
这个贪婪的蜘蛛最终一只鱼都没得到。
只有一个阿南西
There's only one.
听说你100年前就死在了加纳
Heard you died, like, 100 years ago in Ghana.
好事传千里啊
A good story is hard to keep buried.
而新秀总是不得不
And the new ones always have to
隐姓埋名
change the title.
比如库拉索 施玛丽亚
Curacao, Shi Maria.
职业骗子
Professional trickster.
名头不同 但是骗局都一样
Different names, same old lies.
不同的是她想用她诡异的血魔法
Except she's gonna use her creepy blood magic
来编织一张大网使你深陷其中
to weave a web of them to catch your tail.
不管你放弃与否
Whether you want to give it up or not.
看来你俩是老朋友了
I see you two are old friends, too.
他是我们家的客人 蒂莉
She's a guest in our home, Tilly.
是啊 我本该推荐你的 可现在看来我们已经过了这一阶段了
Yeah, I would've recommended you...but it looks like we're way past that.
- 别吃那个派 - 嘿
- Do not eat that pie! - Hey!
看来你对于制♥造♥戏剧性的效果还是那么有天分
I see you still have a flair for the dramatic.
我猜今天戏不能少了啊
My guess, there'll be no shortage of drama today.
卡尔文
Calvin!
看起来他得晕一会儿了
Looks like we'll be skipping once upon a time.
这是什么鬼 南希阿姨
What is this, Aunt Nancy?
别担心 他又没死 只是某些
Don't worry he's not dead, it's just that
最需要进行回忆之旅的人
some people that need to go on a journey the most
需要一点点推力
need a little push.
你到底让我儿子回忆什么
What exactly are you pushing my boy to remember?
你和我
You and I
从来没有
have been on the same side
在统一战线过 但是
more than not, but
你来到我家 大谈我人生中
you come into my home talking about the most
最痛苦的日子
painful day of my life...
你最好有个好理由
You'd better have a damn good reason
来深挖这黑暗时光
to dig into this darkness.
我们将一些记忆封存了起来 碧
We shut some memories behind a door, Bea.
因为有些损失摆在那里 生活就很难继续
'Cause some losses are just too hard to go on with them out in the open.
阿尔戈身上发生的事情是个悲剧
What happened to Argo was a tragedy,
我来是为了防止第二个悲剧的
I came to keep you from having another one.
阿洛
Arlo?
不
No.
爸
Pop!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我理解你有所顾虑
I understand you have reservations.
但是她和她的家族有很长的历史
But she and her family have a long history of...
我不是提醒你了并不总是这样的顺利
Which I'll remind you hasn't always been so smooth.
她很危险 碧
She's dangerous, Bea.
不要把力量与危险混为一谈
Don't confuse power with danger.
你的家人和我一直都在为这个
Your family and I have always done what's best,
十分特殊的小镇着想
with regard to this very unique town.
而在你苏醒时又抛弃了多少别的小镇
And how many other towns have you left behind during your wake?
四处游离收集故事并造成连带伤害
Traveling around collecting stories, collateral damage to be damned.
你越来越成戏剧迷了对吧
You've come to like the drama, haven't you?
她是个不可靠的讲故事的人
She's an unreliable narrator.
你考量人们 所以他们就只是故事里的人物 对吧
You view people, so they're mainly just characters, huh?
是死是活
Live or die,
都与你无干
bothers you in the least.
- 发生了什么 - 我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
有的时候答案让他难以承受
Sometimes the answer's gotta rattle loose.
把他从幻想中唤醒
Bring him out of the vision.
我做不到 就像蒂莉说的一样
I can't. It's like Tilly said,
我不是故事的抒写者 我只是复述故事的
I'm not the writer, I'm just the reader.
那到底是啥意思
What does that mean exactly?
卡尔文必须自己醒来
Calvin's gotta wake himself.
- 那是 - 后退
- Is that... - Stand back.
我滴天
Oh, God.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, God. Are you okay?
太棒了 你收到我短♥信♥了
Good. You got my text.
八条短♥信♥都收到了
All eight of 'em.
我可以派辆警车去
I could've sent a squad car.
某人不是还被禁足呢嘛
Last I checked, somebody was still grounded.
因为你在那表演的特技
I let you slide for the stunt you pulled over
我就打算既往不咎了
at the Cottonmouth, but that was not
但那干的可不是什么好事
one of your best moments.
我知道我懂
Yeah, I know. I get it.
我也懂
I get it, too.
你最近经历了很多
You've been juggling a lot lately.
所以我想给你点支持 做点肋排
So, I figured I would back up, you know, just make some ribs,
在家里弄个游戏之夜 就我和你
have game night at the house, just me and you.
这就是我的惩罚
That's my punishment?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我刚接手了这个很紧急的案子
I just landed this really time-sensitive case,
所以我想我们就在这儿好好相处相处
so, I was thinking we could just spend the quality time together here.
或者我也可以延长你的禁足时间
Or I could extend your grounding.
那就好好相处吧
Quality time it is.
我就坐在这儿你查你的案吧
Just sit here, while you work on your case.
不不不 你得跟我聊天 把手♥机♥给我
Oh, no, no. You're gonna talk to me. Let me have that.
整夜跟你朋友发信息
Texting your friends the whole night kinda defeats
可有违美好时光的初衷啊 你不觉得吗
the purpose of said quality time, don't you think?
谢谢了
Thank you.
你想吃哪家外卖♥♥
Where do you want delivery from?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in this room?
你觉得那保护咒和小玩意儿
You wanna pretend that protection spells and trinkets
能挡得住我
can keep me out of it?
我好奇了
I was curious.
我想看看你生活的地方
I wanted to see where you spend your days.
我偶尔真的很想你
I do miss you sometimes.
你曾经是我最喜欢的人
You were my favorite.
那个狡猾的人从我身上什么也没得到
The Artful Dodger had nothing on me.
我让你吃玉米面包的时候
I didn't hear you complaining about it
也没听到你抱怨啊
when I filled your belly full of cornbread.
在你小的时候
It was easier then between us,
我们之间的关系没那么紧张
when you were younger.
你应该比大家心里都清楚
You should know better than anybody else.
然后事情就变得越来越复杂
The story gets more complicated as it goes on.
这不意味着我没有考虑过别的方法
Doesn't mean that I don't ever consider a different path.
但是撇开简短
But brevity aside,
我们之间的故事很美好
ours was a wonderful tale.
我们都知道你跟那些黑斯廷斯人混得不错
We both know that you fit better with the Hastings,
而且我知道他们快把你当成家人了
and I see that they've come to think of you as family.
毕竟
After all...
你的血脉跟他们的人相似
Your blood is kept with the rest of theirs.
所以
So...
基于他们对你的看法
Given how they feel about you,
我很好奇
I'm curious.
黑斯廷斯人为什么会不知道
Why don't the Hastings know
你是如何成为今天的你的
how you've come to be everything that you are?
当我准备好的时候会告诉他们的
I'll tell them when I'm ready.
还是你忘了
Or have you forgotten?
这个故事是我的 要由我来讲
It's my story to tell.
但是要保密你那种美妙的故事
But to keep a story as good as yours on a shelf...
我们都知道
We both know
那可是错过了个好机会啊
that's a missed opportunity.
真♥相♥终究会被揭露
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表