剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
《迷信》前情提要
Previously on Superstition...
欢迎回家
Welcome home, son.
我想帮忙打理家里的事业
with the business. I wanna help out
你不可能突然插手这件事
back in here. You can just skip
这可是个古董啊
This is ancient.
一枚普通的硬币可没有这么大的威力 快离开这儿
just get out there. that powerful, that doesn't A coin
告诉我我有个女儿你会死吗
a daughter? to let me know I had Would it had killed you
我就是你丢下的那个女儿
you left behind. I'm the daughter
这件任务要面对的是个比我们之前交手的任何一个对手都强大的怪物
than we've ever seen. of an infernal more powerful This is the work
或许我能救得了你呢 我会没事的
I'm gonna be just fine. Maybe I could save you.
不
No!
不
No!
不 爸爸
No! No, Pop!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我找到了其他古币
I have more... Coins.
把古币给我
Let me see the coins.
你能破除这个诅咒吗
whatever... Hey, can you break
不管它是什么样的都可以吗
Whatever this curse is?
我手里的这些古币造成无数死伤
right now. in my holding cells I have victims
他们在拼死抵抗 我不能...
and I... heads against the wall, They are banging their
听着
Okay, okay. Listen...
我觉得碧现在才是唯一的病人
at this time. I'm concerned with Bea is the only victim
只要这个破除这个诅咒 一切都会恢复如常
everyone will be okay. Once the hex is broken,
卡尔文和艾萨克跑哪儿去了
Calvin and Isaac? Where the hell are
放松点 梅
May, come on.
把手给我
over mine. Put your hands
放上来
Do it.
集中注意力
Okay, just focus in.
就是这样 专注
Right. Just focus in.
你找到剩下的古币了吗
the rest of the coins? Do you have
她怎么样
How is she?
她有一点..
She's been kind of as...
艾萨克呢
Where' Isaac?
不会的
No.
卡尔文 听着
listen, Calvin. Okay, okay,
你快去洗洗
clean yourself up I'm gonna need you go
然后去帮加维加固栅栏
ward the grounds. and go help Garvey
等天亮的时候
As the sun rises...
卡尔文
Calvin...
妈
Ma...
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在你得帮大家守护这里了
right now, okay? with protecting this place We need your help
- 振作一点 - 死的可是我父亲啊
He was my father. Please.
- 卡尔文 - 那是我父亲啊
Calvin. He was my father.
按照蒂莉说的来吧
to do this right now. Tilly needs us
那是艾萨克一贯的风格
It's what Isaac would do.
求你了
Please.
蒂莉 节哀
about Isaac. Tilly, I'm so sorry
现在我们得专心帮碧破除诅咒
right now, okay, so... Um, we need to focus on Bea Okay, well...
专注于碧
Just... just focus on Bea.
你能做什么
do for her? But what can you
我只知道她教我的方法
she's taught me. I only know the cure
拔火罐
Cupping.
- 拔火罐是什么 - 拔罐 拔罐
What's cupping? Cupping. Cupping. Cupping, yeah.
我去一趟炼金室 马上就回来
I'll be right back. in the alchemy room, I'll be
我能帮你点什么吗
need me do? Can I... What do you
把她的衬衣脱了吧
her blouse off. Uh, just take
恕我冒犯 碧
I'm sorry, Bea.
她会死吗
Is she gonna die?
我妈妈不会
Not my mother.
我的教官还不及她一半坚韧
as tough as she is. instructors who weren't half I've known drill
小时候 我每周日都要翻修栅栏
were resetting the wards. part of my Sunday chores When I was a kid,
爸爸叫他们恶魔陷阱
Pops called 'em. Demon rat traps,
据说能够驱赶邪物
evil away. It's supposed to keep
你可别以为我真的信了他的话
I'd take 'em literally. Didn't think
我想帮忙来着 但他们把我支开了
so far away. but they always stick me I wanna help,
就因为你还小吗
At the kids' table?
和我一样?
With me?
我知道这不是你预想的与你父亲见面的场景
this way, on meeting you father I know you weren't planning
但生活...
but sometimes life...
父亲应该是陪着我长大的那个人
to raise me. stayed around My father woud've
而你不过是贡献了一个精♥子♥而已
You're just a sperm donor.
也许我走了对大家才是最好的
if I just leave. for everyone Maybe it's best
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我只想要原来的生活
the way they used to be. I just want things to be
浑浑噩噩 光怪陆离
Goofy and weird.
我也想
Think I'd like that, too.
抓着它的根
Here. Take this root.
没错
Yeah.
就这样
Good.
额
Uhuh.
蒂莉
Tilly...
一个在心窝处
her Manipura Chakra. I'm cupping
你确定这有用吗
this is gonna work? Mmm. Are you sure
希望如此
Really hope so.
现在我要给她的心轮处
Now I'm going to cup her...
放一个火罐
Anahata Chakra.
得在她耳边轻语 快好了
just right. I have to whisper this
见效了
It's working.
怎么回事
What's happening?
蒂莉 怎么回事 快再想想办法
Do something! what's happening? Tilly, Tilly,
她得靠自己挺过这一关
to fight to live. She has
她要从谁手里夺回一命
She has to fight him?
我能帮你什么吗 确定这样能行吗 要叫人帮忙吗
do something? to call somebody, Are you sure? You want me
- 她怎么样了 - 让她自己来说吧
tell you herself. She can Just tell me.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey. Hey, sweetie.
嘿
Hey.
我说什么来着
What'd I say?
卡尔文说你跟一名军人一样顽强
as tough as a Marine. Calvin said you were
这点没错
You got that right.
我得喝杯茶缓缓
a cup of tea. I... I could really use
没问题没问题 我这就去泡
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
嗨
Hi.
我们好久都不这样做了吧
too many times, okay? Let's not go doing that
这句话和你父亲一模一样
You sound like Isaac.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
额妈妈 你现在得休息一下
get some rest. Uh, Ma, you should
我有一辈子的时间用来休息 艾萨克呢
Where is Isaac? of my life to rest. I have the rest
碧 坐下了歇会儿吧
sit down? Bea, why don't you
你现在马上回家
home now. I want you to go
- 快回家 - 发生什么了
Now. What happened?
- 他在哪儿 - 好吧
Okay. Where is he?
- 他在哪儿 - 我不想成为告诉你这件事的人
the one to tell you Now, I hate to be Where is he?
- 他在哪儿 - 妈 - 我丈夫去哪儿了
Mom. Where's my husband? No, where is he?
- 坏消息 - 我懂你的意思
I heard you. It's bad
尸体在哪儿
Where is his body?
不行 你不能看
for you to see. No! a good idea This isn't
都给我离开这儿
Leave me alone!
闲人免进
And don't come in.
天啊
Oh, God.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
艾萨克 回到我身边
Come back to me, Isaac.
You come back soon, Pop.
I promise.
天啊
Oh, God.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
醒过来 艾萨克
Come back to me, Isaac.
- 我错过了什么吗 - 什么也没错过
No. Did I miss anything?
- 他终于睡着了 - 睡着
- He's finally sleeping. - Sleeping?
- 我爸死了 - 真是千钧一发
- My pop was dead. - That was a close call.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表