剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
借你吉言
From your lips to God's ears.
他才不会在乎我说了什么
Aw, he ain't never cared what I've had to say.
我和他没有联♥系♥
No I-Him.
所以你16年前住在这里吗
So you lived here 16 years ago?
你现在愿意跟我说话了
So you're talking to me now?
你知道我的名字 那你叫什么
You know my name, do I get yours?
加维
Garvey.
加维
Garvey.
你住这吗
You live here?
不是 就是在这兼♥职♥
No. Just work here part time.
听说你当过兵
Heard you're in the military.
你杀过人吗
You ever kill anyone?
给你一点建议
Here's a piece of advice.
永远不要问一个老兵这种问题
Never ask a vet that question.
抱歉
Sorry.
我可能是战争电影看多了
Too many war movies, I guess.
他们拍得战友之间就像家人一样
They make platoons look like families.
确实是
Well, they are.
一样的关系混乱异常
And just as dysfunctional.
那你丢下过家人吗
Did you ever leave any family?
我是说 打仗的时候
I mean, in the fields.
怎么突然问这个
Where's this coming from?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有时候我就是会琢磨这些事
I just think about that sometimes.
我觉得我应该是做不到
Don't think I could do it.
我当年参军的时候
Well, when I signed up,
还是个小孩
I was just a kid.
很多东西需要学习
Had a lot to learn.
就比如把战友的安危至于不顾
But if it's not about putting the platoon in jeopardy,
又或者是抛弃战友
leaving a Marine behind
这基本上是你能干出来最垃圾的事情了
is about the most weak-ass thing you could do.
那你真的挺垃圾的
Then welcome to your most weak-ass thing.
因为我就是被你遗弃的女儿
Because I'm the daughter you left behind.
等等
Hey.
我休息呢 你怎么会知道我
I'm on my break. How did you even know I was...
我告诉乌里奇探长我找你有警务问题要谈
I told Detective Urich it was official police business.
- 你还好吧 - 别碰我 黑鬼
- Hey, you okay? - Don't you touch me, nigga.
你和你的家人会因为你所做的一切下地狱的
You can your family gonna rot in hell for what you've done here.
习以为常了
That happens a lot.
我不得不问
I gotta ask.
告诉我我有个女儿你会死吗
Would it have killed you to let me know I had a daughter?
那你跟我分手跑去阿富汗之前告诉我一声
Okay. Would it have killed you to let me know
会死吗
you were breaking up with me and off to Afghanistan?
会 因为你是唯一一个可以阻止我的人
Yeah. 'Cause you were the only one who could have stopped me.
在经历了阿洛去世之后 我变得很自私
Look after what happened to Arlo, I was selfish.
但是你为了报复我不让我存在于加维的生活中真的是
But for you keep me out of Garvey's life for revenge is...
不是针对你 大兵 我是为了保护加维
It's not all about you, soldier boy. I did that to protect Garvey.
我看起来像是那种人嘛
What do I look like, using my child to tether a man to my life
利用孩子去留住一个不爱我的人
who didn't really want to be in it?
我对你做得一切我始终无法释怀
What I did to you haunts me.
所以我不会让你再那样对待加维
And I will not let you do that to Garvey.
在警♥察♥局的时候我试图告诉你来着
I tried to tell you about it at the police station.
我永远不会抛下我女儿
I never would have left my daughter.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我女儿现在很恨我
My daughter who now hates me.
你的女儿跟你一模一样
Your daughter who is you.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
那我又得给你道个歉
I guess I owe you another apology, then.
威斯布鲁克 请讲
Westbrook. Go.
我们接到多起与金币有关的
We have a surge in domestic disturbances
骚乱和暴♥乱♥事件的报告
and riot calls involving gold coins.
拘留所的空间和警员人手都不够用了
We're running low on cell space and officers to dispatch.
跟警官确认一下如何处理找到的金币
Review with the officers how to handle
我一会就到
any gold coins found. I'm on the way.
蒂莉应该得到了有关这些金币的线索
Tilly should have some force on the coins, too.
- 好的 - 我们之后再聊
- Okay. - Hey, we'll finish this.
好
Yeah.
记得告诉她
Well, May has each one of her deputies
让她所有下属处理金币的时候都要戴手套
wearing gloves when handling the coins,
但我们还不知道外面还有多少
but we still don't know how many are out there.
这个金币背后的故事有点曲折
Mmm. The story behind the coin is spotty.
你看 13枚是由毒蛇邪教制♥作♥的
See, 13 were made by the snake cult,
犹大正好是第十三位门徒
and Judas was the 13th guest.
13是一个不好的预兆
Well, 13's a bad omen.
今天正好是周五 13号♥
And today is Friday the 13th.
这些金币是被做出来当做一种惩罚手段的嘛
Were they made as punishment?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是要找到 运输 并且把它们散发出去
But to locate, transport, and get these out there, I mean,
能做到这一点的恶魔的强大前所未闻
this is the work of an infernal more powerful than we've ever seen.
有个关于在中东引起混乱的恶魔的传说
There's an legend of an infernal that caused mayhem in the Middle East,
这样是为了将最强壮的人逼出来战斗
in order to drive out the strongest for battle.
我们这
Is this here that we...
我们得找到全部13枚金币才能打破诅咒
We have to get all 13 coins to break the curse.
所以得赶紧把它们从各处搜集来
So we have to get those coins off the streets,
不然很多人会死的
or a lot of people will die.
一共有13枚 我们现在有几枚
And out of 13, we have what?
一枚吗
One?
有时候一枚就足够了
Well, sometimes one is all you need.
我跟蒂莉聊过这件事了
So, Tilly and I spoke about this.
我知道一种努比亚的神秘仪式
There's a Nubian mystical practice
可以让我找到所有剩余金币的位置
that will allow me to locate all the remaining coins.
但我需要拿着其中一枚
But I have to hold one to do it.
不行
No.
这不是一个明智的选择
That's not a good option.
我发誓我刚才知道你的情况
I swear I just found out about you right now.
我没有抛弃你
I did not abandon you.
你知道的 我感觉好多了
You know, I feel so much better
知道你只抛弃了我的妈妈
knowing you only abandoned my mother.
梅把我拒之门外
May shut me out,
但是是我的原因让她如此的
but I gave her good reason to.
我很抱歉我错过了你生命的大部分
I'm sorry I missed so much of your life.
我不觉得
I'm not.
这让我很好的适应了这个操蛋的世界
It got me ready to grow up in this shitty world.
听着 我知道父亲的重要性
Look, I know how important it is to have a father.
父爱 给予建议和支持
Love, and advice, and support.
所有的
All the...
你知道 我很高兴你父性大发
You know, I'm glad you're all woke on fatherhood,
但是说真的 我没事
but really, I'm good.
听着 因为我的原因我们没有过去
Look, we do not have a past because of me.
但是我们或许可以找个方法变得亲密一点
But maybe we can find a way to get closer.
谁在他妈的占着电梯
Who's holding up the damn elevator?
我不是要你叫我爸爸 但是我觉得
It's not like I'm gonna ask you to call me Pop, but I think...
是的 明智之举 卡尔文
Yeah. Wise choice, Calvin.
我来
I got this.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
欢迎来到父亲的世界
Welcome to fatherhood.
没有告诉你让我们也很不忍♥ 儿子
It pained us not to tell you, son.
但是我们
But we,
我们要遵循梅的意愿
We had to follow May's wishes,
当你没有给你母亲回电♥话♥的时候
and when you didn't call your mother back...
我应得的
I deserved it.
不 这不是关于应得
No, it's not about deserve.
应得暗示着一些对于此现状
"Deserve" implies there's some bigger,
存在着一种长远的注定的规则
preordained order to this existence.
我们人类有着自♥由♥意志
We human beings have free will.
这是关于你现在造就的影响
It's about the impact you make now,
关于你的遗产
it's about your legacy.
我可是给加维留了一个好遗产 不是吗
Sure made a legacy with Garvey, didn't I?
当你把她带到这个星球上你造成了影响
You made an impact when you put her on this planet.
但是遗产
But the legacy,
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表