剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
所以他可能在任何地方吗
So he could be anywhere?
我认为他回来了
I think he's back here.
也就是说他的目标不只是我
Which means he's after more than just me.
梅 你发现了什么
May, what did you find out?
这个人是路易斯安娜的土地开♥发♥商
Uh, this guy is a land developer out of Louisiana.
- 很久以前他失踪了 - 蒂莉
- He went missing a while back. - Tilly?
这和其他的附身并不一样
This is different than other possessions.
他只不过是被一个灵魂占据了的宿主
He's not merely a spirit inhabiting a host
然后灵魂走了
and then moving on.
那是什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是清掘者放任这个人死去
Meaning The Dredge left this poor guy for dead.
把他当做了人肉衣服穿完就扔
Used him like a meat suit.
但对这个人的身体造成了很大伤害 所以
It would take a large toll on the man's body, so,
不论如何 他体内肯定会留下某种痕迹
if anything, there'd be some sort of signature left behind.
像指纹一样
Like a fingerprint.
没错 如果我能找出来
Exactly. If I can find that,
就能了解清掘者更多的事了
we can know a lot more about The Dredge.
你说你任务的一部分是为了找到抵抗
You said part of your mission was to find a weapon
清掘者的武器
to help beat The Dredge.
有何发现吗
Any luck with that?
我找到了一些东西 儿子
I found a couple of things, son.
不过有没有用还并不知道
Whether they work or not remains to be seen.
好极了
Great.
如果你说清掘者回来说对了
So if you're right and The Dredge is back here,
他有可能附在任何人身上
he could be inhabiting anyone.
我们都有可能
Even one of us.
这个手术本该只是常规阑尾切除术
The surgery was supposed to be a routine appendectomy,
结果切开♥发♥现情况更严重就没有继续 提前和你说一声
instead I got a peek-and-shriek, so heads up.
我要迟到了
Running late.
金医生
Dr. Kim!
- 你忘东西了 - 什么
- You forgot something. - What?
这个
This.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
说吧
Now...
黑斯廷斯一家在哪呢
Where are the Hastings?
下班了
We're closed!
你是谁
Who are you?
你要做什么
And what do you want?
新面孔
A new face.
但还是同样黑暗的灵魂
Same dark soul.
你有东西要给我吗
You got something for me?
用这个照照 就能看到全球发生的事情
Reflected in this, you can see stories from around the globe.
然后呢
And?
我会按约好的办事
A deal's a deal.
你好奇是对的
You were right to be curious.
我认为那是所罗门戒指本尊
I believe that is the Ring of Solomon, himself.
你找这个戒指很久了 不是吗
You've been searching for that ring for a long time, haven't you?
你想找的是不是被困在其中
Could it be that the ones you seek are trapped within it?
艾萨克·黑斯廷斯在哪呢
Where is Isaac Hastings now?
这并不在我们的约定内
That was not part of our bargain.
我们的交易结束了
Our business is concluded.
这是你旅行时拿的纪念品吗
Souvenirs from your trip?
好
Yeah.
清掘者还活着 我们必须准备好
The Dredge is out there. We gotta be ready.
有很多事要烦恼吧
Got a lot on your mind, huh?
这都是往轻了说
That's an understatement.
这些年来 你让我认为
All these years, you let me believe you were
是你造成了阿洛的死亡 为什么
responsible for Arlo's death. Why?
要尽可能保护家人 儿子
You do what you can to protect your family, son.
真的吗
Really?
你那是为了保护我们吗
Is that what you're doing? Protecting us?
你没把我们当你私人军队里的
Are you sure we aren't some expendable soldiers
敢死队战士吗
to be used in your private army?
这并不是个人恩怨之战 儿子
This isn't a private war, son.
这不是我自愿参加的
I didn't ask for this shit.
在我们之前你有过多少家人
How many other families have you had before us?
和你一起战斗的儿子和妻子有多少死掉了
How many other wives and kids died fighting by your side?
太多了
Far too many.
你是我亲生父亲 我却不了解你
You're my own father and I don't even know you.
这场战争持续多久了
How long has this fight been going on?
你为什么要参加
And why do you do it?
- 你和詹姆斯有什么渊源 - 卡尔文
- And what's the story with James? - Calvin.
你为什么选择训练
Why do you choose to train
并相信他 而不是我呢
and trust him and not me?
你离开的时候就下了决定 儿子
You made a decision when you left here, son.
如果你留下了 我们就不用进行这次谈话了
If you stayed, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
现在你又来问问题
Now, you're asking questions.
都是好问题 儿子
Good questions, son.
但你要确定自己想知道答案
But be sure you really wanna know the answers.
因为了解真♥相♥会让你陷入危险
Because knowing places you in jeopardy.
你真正想要什么
So what do you really want?
我想要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
迄今为止 并没什么值得注意的
Nothing remarkable thus far.
现在来移除头骨
Removing skull cap now... Whoa.
似乎额叶被
Seems like there's some kind of
某种黑色触手档上了
dark tentacles covering up the frontal lobes.
恶心
Gross.
创始人日对拉罗谢尔
Founder's Day has always been very important
总是很重要
to La Rochelle.
- 韦斯特布鲁克局长 - 抱歉
- Uh, Chief Westbrook - Sorry.
来这里是为了阐述创始人日
is here to address the security concerns
庆典会产生的安全问题
for our Founder's Day festivities.
- 大家早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning, everyone. - Good morning.
女子桥牌和烤派俱乐部
The Ladies' Bridge and Pie-Baking Club
申请一个摊位
requests a booth.
- 同意的请说好 - 好
- All in favor, say aye. - Aye.
彼得的花生店也在申请摊位
Peter's Peanuts also requests a booth.
同意的请说好
All in favor, say aye.
好
Aye.
- 同意的请说好 - 好
- All in favor, say aye. - Aye.
碧翠丝·黑斯廷斯夫人申请一个摊位
Mrs. Beatrice Hastings has requested a booth
来展示新推出的碧之精油
to display her new line of Bea's Butters.
黑斯廷斯家人从来没参与过
Um, the Hastings have never really been a part of this.
她可能用的是尸油
She probably uses the fat from the dead bodies
来做润肤乳
to make the body butter.
就像搏击俱乐部里演的
Yeah, like in Fight Club.
我们都听说了传言
We've all heard the rumors.
要我说干嘛要冒险把大家吓跑
I saw why take the chance on scaring folks away?
那会让我们生意受损的
It'll hurt our business.
黑斯廷斯一家人对我们很好
The Hastings family has been very good to us.
斯宾塞 兄弟
Spencer, man!
你就住在黑斯廷斯家旁边
You live right next door to the Hastings.
你只是不希望他们知道你投了反对票
You just don't want them to find out you voted against them.
然后用巫毒咒你
They'll put a voodoo hurting on your ass.
好了 大家听好
Okay, folks, listen up.
拜托
Please.
你们遵循的规则很清晰
The rules that you all swore to uphold are very clear.
只要他们付了押金
As long as they pay their deposit
遵守规则 他们就会得到摊位
and uphold the regulations, they are granted a booth.
- 对吧 - 没错
- Is that correct? - That's right.
谢谢 先生
Thank you. Sir.
口头投票是只不过是一个仪式
The oral vote is strictly ceremonial.
除非你能证明申请人犯了法
Unless you can prove that the applicant has broken a law
或者有其他理由不适合参加
or is otherwise unfit to participate,
结果其实很简单
it's really quite simple.
约瑟芬娜·温赖特
Josephina Wainwright.
她死在我的手术台
She died on my operating table.
她儿子特雷弗去上医学院了
Her son Trevor was away at med school.
他知道这事的时候心碎了
When he found out, he was heartbroken.
本想退学 用学费
He was gonna drop out and use the tuition money
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表