剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
那只能帮助再生
It just aids in regeneration.
那我们就想想别的办法 但我们得去想办法
Okay, so we find something else. But we find something.
这应该很艰难 孩子
It's gonna be a tough one, kiddo.
你妈妈并不是被超自然能力袭击
Your mom wasn't injured by something supernatural.
所以我们就从别的地方入手
So we focus on something else.
你能听到我 能看到我
You can hear me. You can see me.
好
Okay.
见鬼
Damn it!
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你才没有
No, you're not.
你放弃她了 就像在我出生以前那样
You're giving up on her, just like you did before I was born.
嘿 别这样
Okay. Hey. No.
没人要放弃你妈妈
No one is giving up on your mother.
没人放弃她
No one's giving up on her.
她对我来说像女儿一样
She is like a daughter to me.
你爷爷奶奶死的时候 他们给了我委托书
When your grandparents died, they gave me power of attorney.
老天爷知道
And Lord knows
我没办法开始想象没有她的生活 但是
I can't begin to imagine a life without her, but...
当时间来临 我们必须尊重她的愿望
When the time comes, we have to respect her wishes.
她不会这么希望的
I know she wouldn't want this.
我们肯定能想出办法的
There has to be something we can do.
我们只能和她告别了
All we can do is say goodbye.
我在这 我在这
I'm here... I'm here...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真希望是你死不是我妈妈
I wish it was you and not my mom.
加维 我很抱歉
Garvey, I'm sorry.
我在这
I'm here.
拜托 听到我 我还在
Please, hear me. I'm here.
我带她去医院
I'll take her to the hospital.
嘿
Hey...
她不是那个意思
She didn't mean that.
如果她是对的呢
What if she's right?
万一我们放弃太早了呢
What if we are giving up too soon?
金医生的预后诊断有理有据
Dr. Kim's prognosis was sound.
如果你想谈谈
If you ever need to talk about anything,
- 或者 就是 - 我没事
-or, you know, just-- -I'm fine.
我只是 要去洗个澡
I'm just... I'm gonna go take a shower.
我要思考
I need to think.
梅
May.
梅
May!
拜托带我出去
Get me out of here, please.
想要杀死我 我逃跑了
"Tried to kill me. I ran away"
那些东西是什么
What could those things be?
你怎么能看到她
How can you see her?
肯定是因为爸爸的截止
Must be Pop's ring.
所以 梅被吸进了镜子里 她在旅店里被镜子袭击
So... So, May got sucked into the mirror which was attacked at the flophouse,
也就是说镜子要么是被施法了要么就是被诅咒了
which means the mirror's either enchanted or cursed.
我一会回来
I'll be right back.
主要的问题是 怎么带她出来
The main thing is, how do we get her out now?
我找到了 这是艾萨克在马其顿得到的东西
I found it. It's a little something Isaac picked up in Macedonia.
应该能打开通道 我们好听到她
It should be able to open up a channel,so we can hear her.
梅
May?
梅 说点什么
May, say something.
拜托
Come on.
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
是的
Yes!
我们能听到你
Yes, we can hear you.
谢天谢地
Oh... Okay, thank God.
太好了 我以为要永远被困在这里了
Thank God. I thought I was gonna be trapped in here forever.
天啊 妈妈 你还好吗
Oh, my God, Mom, are you okay?
加维 我没事
Yes. Yes, my Garvey. I'm great.
现在你们都知道我还活着了 我 是啊
Now that you all know that I'm alive, I'm... I'm... Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
卡尔文差点要放弃
Yeah, Calvin was gonna pull the plug.
没错
Right.
没错宝贝 是我签署了拒绝心肺复苏协议
Right, baby, I signed a DNR.
他只是遵循了我的意思
He was only trying to respect my wishes.
这决定并不容易
That's not an easy thing to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在我想赶紧离开这镜子
Now, I wish to get the hell out of this mirror.
请告诉我你有某种
Please tell me you have some kind of, uh...
魔法书或卷轴什么的
A book or a scroll or something
已经有答案了
that already has the answer in it.
梅 那些奇怪的东西还在跟着你吗
May... May, are those strange beings still following you?
没有
No.
我没在这附近见到他们任何一个
No, I haven't seen any of them around here.
也许房♥子的咒语
Um, maybe... Maybe the wards around the house,
在镜子这边也能起作用 我也不确定
they might work over here too or...I don't... I don't know.
梅 梅 能听到我妈
May. May, can you hear me?
- 是的 - 好的
-Yes. -Okay.
你是怎么被困在那的 是因为恶魔
Um, how did you get trapped in there? Was there an inferno,
- 是诅咒还是什么吗 - 不不
- or a spell, or something -No. No.
我被袭击了
I... I got hit.
我醒来的时候就在镜子里面了
I woke up and I was over here in this mirror thing.
有一种古老的迷信
There's an old superstition.
如果有人在镜子旁边死去 他们的灵魂就会被困在里面
When someone dies near a mirror their soulcan get trapped inside.
所以我们会在葬礼的时候将镜子盖住
This is why we cover all the mirrors at the house when there's a funeral.
卡尔文 我们要拿到拿镜子
Calvin, we need that mirror.
那是困住她的魔法的中心
It's a center of whatever magic trapped her.
我在出事的屋子和你会面
I'll meet you at the flophouse.
不 梅
No, May, no.
等我回来再说 安全点
Uh, wait till I get back. It's safer.
我去医院陪着妈妈的躯体
I'm gonna go to the hospital to be with Mom's body.
我要去图书馆找一找
I'm gonna go hunt in the library
看有没有关于种植园屋或镜子的记载
and see if there's anything regarding the plantation house or the mirror.
梅 坚持住 我们会找到带你出去的办法的
May, just hang tight.We're gonna find a way to get you out of there.
梅
May.
梅
May.
什么
What the... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
发生了什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what happened?
那些黑暗的访问者一直跟着我
These visitors of the dark came creeping behind me.
快 我们得回到黑斯廷斯房♥子
Okay, come on. We gotta get back to the Hasting's house--
不 不 我们得回去找镜子
No, no. No, we need to get back to the mirror.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
我们从那里来的 必须一试
We came in that way. We gotta try.
快来 趁他们再次袭击之前
Come on, before they attack again.
好吧好吧
Fine. Fine.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
快
Come on.
这边 加油 快点
All right. This way, come on. Fast.
说好的乖乖待在房♥子里的
So much for staying safe at the house.
你知道我会不那么做
You know I couldn't do that.
再说 我们想看
Besides, we wanted to see
在这边能找到什么线索
what we could figure out over here on this end.
我们是谁 我还以为你是一个人呢
Who's "we"? Thought you're by yourself, right?
不 这是莎拉
No. This is Sarah.
她受伤了 但是
She's gotten hurt, but...
- 她 - 梅
-She's - May.
你有多了解她
How well do you know her?
我知道我们都想离开这里
I know that we both wanna get out of here.
在这里就已经很足够了
Over here that's more than enough.
好饥饿
So hungry.
注意后面
Behind you!
莎拉 小心 在你后面
Sarah, look... Look out! Behind you!
莎拉
Sarah.
这比喝红牛还强
It's better than a Red Bull.
梅 你的朋友是谁
So, May, who's your friend?
你到底是什么
What are you?
几分钟前我还是你的救命恩人 现在说我是什么
I was your savior just a minute ago and now I'm a "what"?
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表