剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
福音派信徒的废话
evangelical jibber-jabber.
那个女孩从昨晚开始就在这儿了
That girl right there, she ain't left since last night.
交给我吧
I got this.
杰西卡 早上好啊
Morning, Jessica.
这都是我们自找的 韦斯特布鲁克警长
We've brought this upon ourselves, Chief Westbrook.
被这样 叫我梅就好啦
Oh, come on. I'm always just May to you.
什么是我们自找的
Brought what?
我们都像不洁净的人
"All of us have become like one who is unclean,
所有的义都像污秽的衣服
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags.
我们都像叶子渐渐枯干
We shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind..."
我们的罪孽好像风把我们吹去
"Our sins sweep us away."
以赛亚书第6♥4♥章第6节
Isaiah 6♥4♥ and 6.
救赎我还能理解 但是用毒蛇
Redemption I get, but using venomous snakes...
好了好了
Okay. All right.
好了 我可以安排一个警官开车送你回家
Okay. I'll have an officer drive you home.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
嗨
Hello.
把门关上
Oh, turn off that light.
这屋里真暗
It's so dark in here.
怎么这么多好吃的啊
Oh, what is with the food orgy?
我都饿一整天了
I've been hungry all day.
上次你做健身训练之后 能吃得跟头马似的
Yeah, well, last time you did cross-fit training you ate like a horse.
你不热吗
So... Aren't you hot?
是暖气开了吗
What, is the heat on?
别
Don't.
你怎么表现得那么奇怪
No, why are you acting so weird?
我只是开心你到家了 娜丁
I'm just so glad you're home, Nadine.
- 超过一百处的蛇咬伤 - 是啊
- Over 100 snake bites. - Oh, yeah.
我这大拇指按计数器都累坏了
I've got a worn out thumb to prove it.
现场发现多少条蛇啊
How many snakes were found on the scene?
- 你猜 - 蒂莉
- Guess. - Tilly?
你真无趣
Ah, you're no fun.
一条也没有
Uh, not a one.
根据梅的报告上说 周边一条蛇都没用
According to May's report, there were no snakes found on the premises,
附近住户也没人声称发现过蛇
nor were any reported seen by any neighbors.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这儿的咬伤之上还有咬伤
There are bites on top of bites here.
蛇的种类不同毒液也就不同
Venom varies from species to species.
毒液要么是细胞毒性的 要么是神经毒性的
You either have cytotoxic, neurotoxic...
娜丁身上的是哪种毒液
What type of venom was found on Nadine?
每种都有
All of the above.
这也是不可思议之处 因为产生其中几种毒液的蛇
Which is impossible, because there's some venom types from snakes
在这附近从未被发现过
not even found in this region.
她找到嫌疑人了
She's got a suspect.
我要去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
看啊 冷酷先生
Check out Mr. Cool Breeze.
我刚才在想
You know, I was thinking to myself,
老爹年纪也大了
Pop's gettin' old.
也许还是我来开车比较好
Maybe it's better that I drive.
就是想尽尽孝
Just trying to be of service.
你没问我就把我这宝贝开走了
You took my classic lady without asking.
- 偷听啊 - 在这凶险的世界
- Eavesdropping. - Such a nasty word.
我更喜欢把它称作收集信息
I prefer to call it intel gathering.
我们真的有空说这个吗
Do we really have time for this?
你能坐在着车里的唯一原因是你妈求了我
The only reason your ass is in this car is because your mother begged me to.
你想开我车
You wanna ride rusty in the field,
先把武器放到后备箱去
your weapon goes in the trunk.
你这后备箱怎么跟山姆和迪恩那样整成军♥火♥库了
You got an arsenal all laid out back there like Sam and Dean?
那可不
Oh, yeah.
坐过去
Move over.
我就知道你还没那么疯
I know you ain't that crazy.
真的没想到保龄球大王黄了
Can't believe King Pins is gone.
都没钱吃饭了谁还去打保龄球
Hard to go bowling when you're hungry.
穷♥人♥更穷了
Poor have gotten poorer.
含银汤匙出生的人更有钱了
Silver spooners have gotten more silver.
那句话是怎么说的
What's that they say in the village?
握得越紧 失去得越快
"Greed lessens what is gathered."
行吧 我都快认不出这个镇子了
Yeah, well, I'd barely recognize some of this town.
变了很多
A lot has changed.
比如我们的殡仪馆已经成了市太平间的陪衬
Like letting our funeral parlor be an annex to the city morgue?
是啊 对收益有所帮助
Yeah. Helps with the bottom line.
还有 我们现在有了一些副业
Plus, we got a few side hustles going on.
至少在特殊案件上 我们和
At least we have a new and improved relationship
本地警局间的关系有了不错的进展
with our local PD on the special cases.
但我不敢说一切如常
But I wouldn't exactly say it's business as usual.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
把文件整理好 之后我就会签字
Clean up the paperwork and then I'll sign off on it.
整理好我再签 好吗
Not a second before. Okay?
梅
May.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
梅
May.
卡尔文
Calvin.
梅 梅 看看你现在的样子
Man, May, look at you.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
昨天
Yesterday.
你现在当警♥察♥了
You the law now?
以前你是憎恶当权政♥府♥的
You used to hate authority back in the day.
是啊 很多事都变了
Yeah, well, a lot has changed.
确实
Clearly.
所以 你现在和你父亲一起工作
So, you work with your father now?
- 不是 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
蒂莉初步检查了你带去的尸体
Tilly's prelim on the body you sent her.
她的伤口不像是普通的蛇咬
Looks like a lot more than a snake bite.
你说你有个嫌疑犯
Now, you said you had a suspect?
是的 目前我们没有向媒体透露
Yes. So far I've been able to hold back the press.
你拥有进入拘留室的许可 但卡尔文
You have clearance for the holding cells, but Calvin...
卡尔就留在这
Cal will just have to wait his ass here.
只有关灯她才能停止尖叫
Killing the lights was the only way to keep her from screaming.
警卫 找个医生过来
Guard, let's get a medic in here.
那是
Is that...
是她的外皮
It's her skin.
我能看看她的随身物品吗
Can I see her personals?
这是个古老物件
This is ancient.
公元二世纪的东西
Second century AD.
他怎么会知道的
How does he know that?
没准因为这糟老头当时就在世
Probably because his old ass was there.
如果这东西这么古老 她是怎么得到的
If it's that old, how'd she get it?
什么事
Yeah?
那个硬币象征着对蛇神格莱孔的尊崇
The coin honors Glycon, the snake god.
- 马其顿 - 没错
- Macedonia. - Right.
那个时候蛇崇拜风行一时
See, back then, snake cults were all the rage.
然后是处♥女♥献祭 食人
Then came virgin sacrifices, cannibalism,
食婴
baby eating.
他们尊崇纯洁 而婴儿的纯洁
They worship innocence, so the purity of a baby would be...
就好比是菲力牛排
Like having filet mignon.
正是如此
Exactly.
传说中
See, legend has it that...
诅咒会致使人们呈现出各种蛇类的特质
Yeah, the curse drove people to take on various snake-like qualities.
杰西卡呈现出了蛇类特质那是
What if Jessica took on snake-like qualities and it was...
暴食
...lunchtime?
你和卡尔文碰过那个硬币吗
Did Calvin or you touch the coin?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
- 你应该先问这个的啊 - 卡尔文
- Should have been the first damn question. - Calvin.
- 我们都没碰过 梅你呢 - 没有
- Neither of us have. May? - No.
我们这边没事 蒂莉 谢谢
We're good here, Tilly, thanks.
等等 这枚硬币不会自己跳进袋子里的
Hey, hold up, hold up, this coin didn't just jump into this bag.
怀特警官登记并处理杰西卡的随身物品 但
Officer Wright booked Jessica and handled her personals, but...
他不在这 他最近都只工作半天
He's not here. He's been doing half days, because he...
因为他家里有了个新生儿
Because he's got a newborn at home.
目前 除我之外 你和卡尔文在这不受欢迎
For now, outside of me, you and Calvin have no friends here.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表