剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
感谢您们的到来
Thank you all for being here today.
我
I'm...
不知道该说些什么
not really sure what I'm supposed to say...
苏珊·布斯是我生母
Susan Bushay was my birth mother.
她总是把头发打理得很美
She always had really nice hair.
尽己之能
She did the best she could do
倾其所有
with what she had,
倾囊相授
with what she knew.
我也会以某种方式怀念她的
And I'll miss her in my own way.
就这些 我说完了
That's it, I'm done.
戴安娜
Diana...
对于你提供的机会我十分感激
I just wanted to thank you for your offer.
- 但我想告诉你的是 - 我懂了
- And I wanted to let you know that... - I understand.
每个人都得做自己认为对的事
We al have to do what we think is right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最好还是别参加葬礼了
But it's best you not attend the burial.
葬礼仅限家人
It's family only.
埃文怎么样了
How's Evan doing?
恢复中
On the road to recovery.
那就好
Yeah.
他这届士兵毕业之时
He's should be released right about the time
他刚好出院
that his class is graduatin'.
很好
Good.
多亏有你的护身符
Thanks to your lucky charm.
还多亏有你
Yeah... that and you.
如果你想谢谢我的话
You know, if you wanna thank me...
既然你已经知道了我家族的一些秘密
maybe now that you know some of my family secrets,
那么也许你可以为我们望风放哨
you can be our eyes and ears around town.
如果发现有怪事发生 记得告诉我们
Let us know if you see anything weird goin' on.
一言为定
Considered that done and done.
所以 我现在是黑斯廷斯家的超级密友了吗
So, does that make me a new Hastings super friend?
你也帮我们了
It's not like you haven't earned it.
可以嘛
Bitchin'.
她和我分手
She broke it off.
我猜到了
I figured.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
好多了
It's better.
都得往前看嘛
We gotta get going.
那就往前看咯
Then let's get to gettin'.
好了
All right.
少说话 多跑步
Less talk and more running.
我就知道你要这么说
I thought you were gonna say that.
我在和那个什么精灵战斗的时候
You know, I got injured
- 可受了伤 - 是啊
- while in that battle with the Jinn thing. - Oh, yeah.
你是受伤了 所以你最好多跑跑 士兵
Oh, you got injured, you better run it off, soldier.
好吧
Huh.
开车回来的时候 我在想
You know, on the drive over, I was thinking
也许我该从你那儿把水腹蛇酒吧接手
maybe I should take that Cottonmouth off your hands.
就你
You?
是啊 就我
Yeah, me.
我怎么不行 是个不错的副业
Why not me? It's a nice side hustle.
我是说 如果你能行 说明也没那么难嘛
I mean, if you can do it, it can't be that hard, right?
迷信
第一季 第十集
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表