剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
你没必要帮忙打理屋前的这些事
You don't have to help us in front of the house.
卡尔文和我能处理好
Calvin and I have everything under control.
我想艾萨克不在了
Well, you know, I figured with Isaac gone
我们的其它事务又繁忙
and our other activities are vamping up,
那就得全员出动了
they, you know... It's all hands on deck.
我都忘了 我从洗衣店
Uh, oh. I forgot. I got the lynch
把东西取回来了 我去把那些拿来
from the laundromat. Let me go get those.
她会把自己累坏的
She's gonna burn herself out.
我想我已经看出苗头了
Yeah, I can smell the crash already.
我没事
I'm okay.
怎么了
Yeah.
她在哪
Where is she?
头部受到钝器撞击
Blunt force trauma to the head
我们还在等待检查结果
and we're waiting on tests results
来对她的情况进行进一步评估 但是
before we further assess her status, but...
目前她没有任何脑部活动的迹象
At the moment she's showing no brain activity.
她的心脏停跳了多久
And her heart was stopped for how long?
大概有11分钟
Almost 11 minutes.
碧 你应该坐下来缓一缓
Bea, you should sit down.
我没事 我没事 我会没事的
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'll be fine.
我没事 埃迪
Fine, Eddie.
她能醒过来吗
Are you expecting her to wake up?
总是有一线希望
Well, there's always hope.
但是你们要做好最坏的打算
But you need to prepare for the worst.
- 你想要我给加维打电♥话♥吗 - 不
- Do you want me to call Garvey? - No.
我会告诉她
I'll tell her.
谢谢 谢谢医生
Thank you, thank you, Doctor
卡尔文
Calvin?
不能现在失去你
Can't lose you now.
你在吗 卡尔文
Are you here, Calvin?
这里
Here.
拜托
Come on.
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
拜托
Come on.
我就在你眼前
You're looking right at me.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
救救我
Help me.
卡尔文 救救我
Calvin, help me.
我知道你
I know you...
什么鬼
What the hell?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
不 别这样 别
No, don't, don't.
拜托 别碰我
Please. Get off of me.
滚开
Get off!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop.
回去 快点
Get back! Move!
动一动
Move. Move. Move.
快点
Move, move.
动一动 回去
Move. Get back.
动起来 快
Move. Move!
快 我们走
Move. Let's go.
快点 回去
Move. Get back!
回去 回去
Get back. Get back.
放手
Let's go.
不不不
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no.
不好意思 我很迷信
I'm sorry. I'm superstitious.
不过我会绕着边缘走
Uh, I'll walk around the edge though.
好 快来 这边
Okay. Come on, this way.
那都是什么东西
What the hell were those things?
他们好像还戴了名牌
Still looked like they were wearing name tags.
白天的时候在外面几乎看不到他们
Barely see them outside during the day.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
远离那些东西
Away from those things.
但你是谁
But who are you?
我是莎拉 救了你的人
I'm Sarah. The one who just saved you.
你是怎么到这里的
How'd you get here?
几天前我死了
A few days ago I died.
在木兰街的种植园前面的镜子前死的
In front of that mirror in the old plantation house on Magnolia.
怎么死的
How?
服药过量
Overdose.
我想戒药 但我前男友来了
I was trying to stay clean but my ex came in town
带着几名朋友
with few of his friends and, uh,
我就做了错误的决定
just made some bad choices.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
你叫什么
Do I get your name?
梅
May.
很高兴见到你 梅
It's nice to meet you, May.
我们可以互相帮忙离开这里
Look, we can help each other get out of here
或者我们可以分开走 你来决定
or we can go our separate ways. It's your call.
两个人总比一个人力量大
You know, there's... There's strength in numbers.
这里到底是什么地方
So what is this place, anyway?
鬼知道
Who knows.
炼狱 颠倒的地狱
Purgatory, backwards hell.
估计关于死后灵魂
I guess that superstition
会被镜子吸走的
about spirits getting sucked into mirrors
- 迷信传说是真的 - 我可没死
-after they die is true. -Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not dead.
什么
What?
我没死
I'm not dead.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我的肉身还在注射生命补给
My body's still on life support.
所以我才在医院
That's why I was at the hospital
想看看另一个世界什么样
to see what was going on on the other side.
好极了 那意味着你还有机会
That's great. That means there is a chance
回到现实世界
that you could still cross back over.
等一下 怎么会
Wait. How?
不知道 但必须有办法的
I... I don't know. But there has to be a way.
如果你还活着 那就说明这里有漏洞
If you're alive, that's a loophole.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得去镜子那里
We need to get back to the mirror.
不不不 等一下 我得找到我的
No, no, no, no. Wait, I need to find my--
为什么 另一个世界没人能听到或看到你
Why? No one's on the other side who can hear or see you.
我会让他们听到看到的
I will make them hear or see me.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我保证我浪费了一整天
I promise you I wasted an entire day
朝着另一个世界的人♥大♥喊
screaming at people through the other side.
莎拉 莎拉 我家人就是有点不一样
Sarah. Sarah. My family is just a little bit different.
我可以联♥系♥上他们 他们可以帮我们俩
If I can get through to them, they can help us both.
- 好吧 - 好
-Okay. Fine. -Okay?
我在这里 以防黑暗的东西出现
I'll wait here in case any of those dark things show up.
很好
Great.
是啊 但他为什么那么说
Yeah, but why would he say that?
你母亲上了器♥官♥移♥植♥的贡献者名单
Your mom's listed as an organ donor.
金医生知道她能拯救很多人生命
Dr. Kim knows that she could save a lot of lives.
可她现在还活着
Yeah, but she's still alive.
你最好让那病怏怏的秃鹫离她远点
You better get that sick ass vulture away from me.
金医生是好医生
Dr. Kim is a fine doctor.
但他说你妈妈没显示出任何脑活动
But he said your mom's not showing any brain activity.
拜托 别这么说
Please, don't say that.
你不是真要把管子拿掉吧
You're not really thinking about pulling the plug.
我只是告诉你医生说了什么
I'm just letting you know what the doctor said.
会根据这个决定
Decisions will be based on that.
我看到你了 宝贝
I see you, baby.
所以我们不应该听他的
So we don't listen to him.
没准他会从捐献的器官中得到分红
He probably gets a bonus for every other organ.
炼金室里面肯定有什么可以救她
There has to be something in the alchemy room.
都灵的寿衣呢
What about the Shroud of Turin?
- 那并不能赋予生命 - 好吧
-It doesn't give life. -Okay.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表