剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
前情提示
Last time on superstition..
你出狱了 詹姆斯
t out of jail, James?
这戏剧手法太棒了
That was amazing theater.
清掘者抛下这个可怜人自生自灭
The Dredge left this poor guy for dead.
他把他当做人肉皮囊来用
He used him like a meat suit.
这样他就可以变成任何人
So he could be anyone.
他想要的不只是我
He's after more than just me.
- 他们都会死 除非我得到想要的 - 你想要什么
-They all die. Unless I get what I want. -Which is?
所罗门戒指
The Ring of Solomon.
抓到他了
We got him.
他们把我兄弟关哪了
Where are they keeping my brother?
- 这是你们同伙吗 - 请让我唤起你的记忆
-This is your gangster? -Allow me to jog your memory.
你们海军两天前在赫尔曼德
The Al-Qaeda lieutenants your Marines captured
抓住的基♥地♥组♥织♥副队长
in Helmand two days ago.
他们被关在了
They are being held.
哪里
Where?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
坐了老虎凳你就知道了
Our tiger bench does.
它会更有说服力的
And it can be more persuasive.
卡尔文为了救加维和我向清掘者头像了
Calvin surrendered to The Dredge in order to save Garvey and me.
- 你会不会觉得卡尔文 - 不不 宝贝 不会的
-Well, do you think that Calvin... -Oh, no, no. Baby, no.
如果清掘者想杀他 他们有足够的时间那么做
If The Dredge wanted to kill him, he had ample time to do it.
显然他希望我们儿子或者
Clearly he wants our son alive.
但你让他一个人走进了危险
But you let him walk into it alone.
你知道我总是有计划
And you know I always have a plan.
那金医生呢
And Dr. Kim?
死了
Dead.
看起来死了好几天
Most likely for days.
- 他是个好人 - 是的
-He was a good man. -Yes, he was.
就因为他是我朋友所以死了
And now he's dead all because he was my friend.
你也救不了他
You couldn't have saved him.
我像个傻子一样上了清掘者的当
I fell for The Dredge's act like an idiot.
我一整天都和他在一起 为什么都没看出来
I spent the whole day with him and how the hell did I not know?
你如何计划带回你儿子
What's your plan for bringing back our son?
卡尔文有一个隐秘的追踪屋
Calvin has a hidden tracking room.
我要跟着屋子提供的信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna follow the signal
一直找到清掘者和儿子的下落
until it leads me to where The Dredge has got our boy.
我也要去
I'm going too.
这样加维可以失去双亲吗
So Garvey can lose both her parents?
那我们最好不要失败
I guess we better not fail.
天啊
Oh, God.
你准备好合作了吗
Are you ready to cooperate now? Huh?
我的兄弟们
My brothers.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我说了 不知道你在说什么
I told you. I don't know what you're talking about.
要是我知道就说了
Wouldn't tell you if I did.
你会告诉我们的
You will tell us.
我们可以用管子插♥进♥你鼻子 喂你
We can run a tube up your nose, to feed you.
你们政♥府♥就是这么对我们的人的
The same way your government does to our people.
他们用管子插鼻子喂你吗
They run tubes up your nose to feed you?
太好了 我饿死了
Great, 'cause I'm starving.
美国牛仔
The American cowboy.
你宝贵的自♥由♥
How does it feel
被夺走是什么滋味
to have your precious freedom taken?
不要看我 这并不是我第一当战俘了
No slice. This ain't my first time as a POW.
这不是第一次
This isn't my first time.
但为什么和第一次一模一样
So why is everything the same?
这脏兮兮的地洞
This shitty cave.
这些人
These men.
这些大胡子 衣服
Those beards, your clothes.
脸上的疤痕都一样
Even that scar on your face.
只不过你问我的问题
Only you're asking me about
不一样了
something else.
怎么回事 为什么失败了
What happened? Why did it collapse?
他的思想比我想得更强壮
His mind is stronger than I thought.
- 有意思 - 也许我们应该叫醒他
-Interesting. -Maybe we should wake him up.
在这里折磨他
Torture him in the here and now.
他会一直忍♥耐到死
He'd endure it until death.
应该把他家人带来的
Should have kept his family.
当然 我相信主人的足智多谋
Of course, I trust my master's vast wisdom.
我们把他的过去和现在混合 造成一个情感混乱的状态
We'll mix his past and present in order to create an emotionally toxic state.
他很快就会跪求我们把恶魔兄弟们从所罗门戒指中放出来
He will soon beg to pull our infernal brethren out of the Ring of Solomon.
如果主人能读他的思想 为什么不直接
If my master can read his mind then why doesn't he just--
我只能读到他的后悔和恐惧
I can only read his regrets and fears.
有很多
That's plenty.
因为他害怕背叛别人
Because fears betray all.
多年前 他没能成功带回有价值的阿富汗显然和他的女儿
Years ago he failed to retrieve a valuable Afghan informant and his daughter.
今天我们让他带他们回家
Today he will bring them home.
当他成功 他送他们回家时产生的情感就会触动戒指
And when he does, his emotion for delivering them will trigger the ring.
艾萨克会来找他
Isaac will be on his trail.
- 让其他人就位 - 好的
-Get the others into position. -Okay.
好了
All right,
看来他在旧仓库拿
looks like he's at the old warehouse.
伍德沃街 这边左转
Woodward Road. Make a left up here.
我们都知道清掘者会附身
We all knew the Dredge was a body hopper.
就应该猜到是他的
I should have realized it was him.
梅 这个东西已经欺骗人千年之久了
May, this thing has been deceiving people for over 1,000 years.
我不会你们变的戏法
I don't do this hocus-pocus stuff the way you guys do.
我只能靠自己的直觉
All I've got are my instincts.
这时候我应该说你是个好警♥察♥吗
Is this is where I'm supposed to tell you that you're a good cop?
除了你没人能定义你自己
No one can define you, but you.
我不行 其他人也不行
Not me, not other people
那个东西也不行 除非你让它任意妄为
and definitely not that thing out there unless you let it.
但想到埃迪身上发生的事
But with what happened to Eddie?
我只是 希望卡尔文没事 仅此而已
I just... I just want Calvin to be okay, that's all.
我理解
I understand.
他只需要坚持住 等骷髅军到达 我们正在赶过去
All he's got to do is hold on until the cavalry arrives and we are coming fast.
我们的人数比你想得要多
And there is more of us than you think.
他才回来 我
He just got back. You know, I...
加维应该有机会了解他的
Garvey deserves a chance to get to know him--
这里有一些符文子弹 你会需要的
Here's some rune bullets. You're gonna need them.
超级警♥察♥
Super cop.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会释放我们的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
You will free our brothers and sisters.
你们这帮人别想再摧毁这个星球了
Your kind will not be able to destroy this planet any longer.
我们要夺回地球上属于我们的位子
We'll take our rightful place on this plane.
射击中士 射击中士 快点 行动
Hey, Gunny, Gunnery Sergeant. Move. Let's go. Let's go.
中士 我们还有大概五英里远
Sergeant, we're about five klicks out.
温特斯下士 我们来这里做什么
Corporal Winters, what are we doing here?
射击中士 你怎么晕头转向的
You getting all existential on us, Gunny?
戴伊·乔潘前哨就在那边山脊上
The Dey Chopan Outpost is just over that ridge.
我现在还很混乱 做了一个疯狂的梦
Oh, uh... Yeah, I'm still foggy. I had this crazy dream.
金发 棕发 还是脏辫
Blond, brunette, dreads?
只要听话我就觉得挺性感了
Hell. Just being cooperative would be plenty sexy for me.
我不能被抓
I can't get arrested.
不不 你不能
No, no, no. You can get arrested.
- 上周已经被抓过了 - 进醉汉监禁室可不算
-It happened last week. -Oh, no. Drunk tank don't count.
好吧 你们两个混♥蛋♥ 我只是还有点记忆不清
All right, you devil rats. I'm just a little hazy, uh,
任务是什么来着
so, what's the mission?
任务是找到并带走失踪的线人
The mission to locate and extract a missing informant.
巴克塔教授和他的女儿 长官
Professor Baktar and his daughter, sir.
巴克塔教授 他救了我一命
Doctor Baktar, he saved my ass.
我本该照顾好他和女儿吉塔的
I was supposed to look after him and his daughter, Geeta.
那是个好孩子 她在上医学院呢
Good kid. She's charging her way through medical school.
但费配给他们的安全队都被除掉了
Yeah, but most of their assigned security team got taken out.
上次联♥系♥到他们的时候
The last transmission communicated
他们的通讯和武器都在交火中被摧毁了
was that their coms and weapons were destroyed in the fire fight.
他们被困在了某处 也挺不了多久了
Now they are held up somewhere. Which won't last long.
你知道塔♥利♥班♥会对线人做什么吗
You know what Taliban does to informants?
我们必须在先于塔♥利♥班♥找到他们
We gotta make sure we get to 'em before they do.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表