剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
I've never heard anything like this before.
集中注意力
Focus!
集中注意力 卡尔文
Focus, Calvin.
想着阿尔洛
Focus on Arlo!
不浪费 不愁穷
Waste not, want not.
你觉得我是怎么成为最后一个的
How do you think I got the last one?
詹姆斯
Hey, James,
你确定不留下来吗
sure you can't stay?
我还有很多关于艾萨克和这个戒指的问题
I still have a lot of questions about Isaac and this ring.
我可以使用另一个战士
I could use another warrior.
你忘了我是一个通缉犯
You forget I'm a wanted man.
先驱者的呼声仍然是停歇的
The herald's call still went out.
更多的要来了
More are coming.
挖泥船把你的家人标记为死亡了
The Dredger's marked your family for death.
我要去寻找恶魔并回应他的召唤了
I'm gonna go after the infernals that answered his call.
给你赢得更多的时间来认识这个戒指还有你们的传统
Buy you more time to learn about the ring and your heritage.
为了一些值得的事情
For what it's worth,
艾萨克会很骄傲的
Isaac will be proud.
后会有期 艾萨克之子
See you around, son of Isaac.
我会留意你的
I'll keep an eye out for you.
听不懂啊
In English.
对啊 这是一份证词 对吧
Yeah, that is a warrant, all right?
昨晚真对不起
Sorry about last night.
这里没有别人
Nobody here but us.
如果能让你感觉好一点的话尽管随便看看
Feel free to take a look around if it'll make you feel better.
两名猎人今晨早些时候发现了我的罪犯
Two hunters spotted my perp, earlier today.
我发了一份全境通告 所以我会找到他的
I put out an APB, so I will get him,
但是你需要明白我不是你的下属之一
but you need to understand I am not one of your subordinates.
艾萨克和我对如何保持拉罗谢尔安全都有所了解
Isaac and I have an understanding as to how to keep La Rochelle safe.
他相信我的判断 你也应该这样做 但是即使你不相信我
He trusts my judgment and so should you, but even if you don't...
记住这个 我就是法律
Know this, I am the law.
很公平
Fair enough,
再没有秘密了
no more secrets.
下一次 我们一起开工 警长
Next time, we work together, Chief.
康拉德 是我
Conrad, it's me.
是啊 额
Yeah, uh...
听着 额 我是在警局里面打的电♥话♥ 我欠你的
Listen, um, I'm calling in a solid. I owe you one.
我需要一个卡尔文·黑斯廷斯的兵役证明
I need the military records for one Calvin Hastings.
亨特·黑斯廷斯
Hunter Hastings.
艾瑞斯·黑斯廷斯
Iris Hastings.
德米·黑斯廷斯
Demi Hastings.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
你找到他们了
You found them.
他们都是黑斯廷斯
They're all Hastings.
詹姆斯说艾萨克还有其他家庭
James said Isaac had other families.
我并不期待这所有的一切
I wasn't expecting all this.
他觉得最后对你保守秘密
He felt it best to keep it for you
直到你年纪大到足够理解这些的时候
until you're old enough to understand.
- 但是之后你 - 之后我就去了海军陆战队
- But then you... - Then I went off to the Marines.
太多秘密了
So many secrets.
对外人来说也许是的
From the outside perhaps.
但是现在你已经回来了
But now that you've begun to come back in.
这都是什么意思 妈妈
What does all this mean, Ma?
为什么我们这么做
Why do we do
还有我们都做什么
what we do?
只有艾萨克能回答这个问题
Only Isaac has the answer to that.
"搜查口供和证词"
迷信
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表