剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
只比你怀我的时候小一岁
I'm just a year younger than when you had me.
我还是个处♥女♥
I'm still a virgin.
并没有冒犯你的意思 妈妈 但是
With all due respect, Mom, it's gonna stay that way,
在找到不会抛弃我的人之前 我会守住我的贞洁
until I find someone who's not gonna run out on me.
永远
Ever.
他走的时候都没有告别
He left without even saying goodbye
你还准备再次接受他
and you're just gonna let him back in.
加维 他不知道你的存在 这是我的错
Garvey, he didn't know anything about you and that is on me.
不是他的错
But it's not his fault.
我们现在尝试做的这些
And what we are trying to do now
都是为了你好
is what we both feel is best for you.
你必须相信 这不是自私
You have to believe that. It's not selfishness...
所以希望我装作一切都很正常的样子是吧
So please, just act like everything is fine now.
不 但至少你要承认我们正在尝试
No. But you can at least recognize the try.
你甚至都没有告诉他我的存在
You didn't even tell him about me.
16年来我都没有父亲
I grew up without a father for 16 years.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你没有给他选择的权力
You didn't give him an option.
或许他还是会离开 我不知道
And maybe he would have left, I don't know.
但是他应该有选择的权力
But that option should have been there.
当然了 我从来
Of course. I never...
我从来没想把他排除在你的生活之外 加维
I never intended for him not to be in your life, Garvey.
但是别让我的错误让你变成一个过于倔强的人
But don't let my mistakes turn you into this tough cookie.
倔强对成长没有帮助
Tough does not age well.
倔强的人会受挫 懂得应变才能生存
Tough breaks, flexible bends.
金医生
Dr. Kim?
你不认识我了 对吗
You don't recognize me, do you?
你曾试图割断我的脖子
You attempted to cut off my head.
我有你要的东西
I have something you want.
别伤害我的家人 你要的是我
Leave my family alone. It's me you want.
事实上 不对
Actually, no.
你有个坏习惯 总是死不了
You have a nasty habit of not staying dead.
我想你的后代应该没有这么幸运
I'm guessing your offspring are not so lucky.
和你想的一样
Now as you surmise,
我可以很轻松的杀死这个破餐馆里的所有人
I could kill everyone in this sad diner easily
除非我得到我想要的
unless I get what I want.
你想要什么
Which is?
你右手的棱镜
The prism on your right hand.
卡尔文 你看电影的 对吧
Calvin, you watch movies, right?
你知道规则的 一个人来
You know the rules. Come alone.
如果你报♥警♥ 或者让你保护欲过强的父亲介入
If you alert the authorities or let your overprotective father
他们全都会死
interfere, they all die.
现在把地点发送给你
Dropping you the pin now with the location.
快点来吧
Well, hurry.
当这两个人聊完天时
Because when these two stop chatting,
我就会动手
I make my move.
金医生
Dr. Kim.
这是你的手♥机♥ 对不起
Here's your phone back. I'm sorry.
我没想扣押你这么久东西
I didn't mean to hold you hostage.
爸爸 我们不能冒险
Dad, we can't risk it.
你不能去
You can't go.
- 这是个明显的陷阱 儿子 - 当然
- This is an obvious trap, son. - Yeah, of course.
但是你不能去 你听到他的话了
But you can't go. You heard him.
如果他把我抓走的话 你也会做同样的事情
You'd do the same thing if it was me held hostage.
等一下 下车
Hold on a second. Get off your bike.
转过去
Turn your back to me.
听着
Look.
这会有点疼
It's gonna hurt a little bit.
这能帮助我追踪你的位置
It's gonna help me track you.
最好是这样
It better.
喂
Yeah.
在面包车后面有副手铐
In the back of the van you'll find handcuffs.
你知道要怎么做
You know what to do.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
迷信
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表