剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
迷信前情提要
Last time on Superstition...
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
让我知道自己有个女儿会死吗
Would it have killed you to let me know I had a daughter?
我父亲会陪在我身边抚养我的
My father would have stayed around to raise me.
你能不能上暗网深挖
Can you do a deep dive on the dark web
任何与卡尔文·黑斯廷斯有关的信息
for anything on Calvin Hastings?
似乎你要成为一家之长了
Looks like you're gonna be the man of the house soon.
希望你拿着这个 戴好它
I want you to take this. You wear it.
再也别脱下来
And don't ever take it off.
早上好
Good morning.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我要水
Um, water...
先这样 我们还在等人
for now. We're waiting on the rest of our party.
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题
Very good.
威士忌 不加冰
Whiskey. Neat.
我有点孤独 所以我留一瓶酒在这
I'm a little lonely, so keep the bottle here.
好
Yeah.
给
Here you go.
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
更像是家人
More like extended family.
真的吗
Really?
好
Okay.
不是没多久之前你们这种人
Wasn't that long ago when your kind
还不被允许在街上乔装出现
weren't allowed to masquerade in public like this.
淳朴的时代
Simpler times.
你要做什么 詹姆斯
What do you want, James?
你知道我要什么
You know exactly what I want.
你和我们一样能清楚听到主人的召唤
You can hear the master's call just as well as we can.
不管你想对我们做什么
So whatever it is you think you're gonna do to us
还有更多人在路上
more are coming.
我等着呢
I'm counting on it.
把手放在能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
否则我叫警♥察♥ 快
Or I call the cops. Now!
我等着
I'll wait.
我不举起手
You know instead of raising my hands,
举杯也行啊
I'm gonna raise my glass.
如果我是你就不会开枪
I wouldn't pull the trigger if I were you.
那里面卡住的匕♥首♥比修女下边还紧
That dagger's wedged in there tighter than a nun's chuff.
可能会回火
It might backfire.
而他们
As for them,
你之后可以谢谢我
you can thank me later.
还会有更多的
More are coming.
干杯
Salute!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我听不到你
I can't... I can't even hear you.
把声音关小点 和我去吃早餐
Turn the party down. Come to breakfast with me.
我给你做最爱吃的
I'll make your favorite.
炒蛋 我已经好几年没吃了
Scrambled... I haven't had that in years.
不 我必须去跑波士顿马拉松
No, I literally have to run the Boston Marathon
好减掉那些卡路里
to burn off those calories.
- 好 间歇日的时候给我打电♥话♥ - 好 到时候约
- All right. Call in a cheat day. - Rain check.
- 我已经在跑步了 - 跑 跳舞
- I'm already running. - Run, dance.
跑步 跳舞 你选
Run, dance. It's your choice.
跑步 我要迟到了
Running. I'm running late.
你不是警长吗
Aren't you the chief?
不该有随时上班的特权吗
Doesn't it come with some kind of privileges?
但我也有责任 命令得有人下
Yes. And responsibility. Order doesn't keep itself.
你要做什么 卡尔文
What do you want, Calvin?
没什么 只是
Nothing, it's just, uh...
我回来后就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since I've been back.
然后还有
And then there's... You know?
还有加维 之类的
And the Garvey, of it all, right?
是啊 我很确定她讨厌我
Yeah. I'm pretty sure she hates me.
她不讨厌你 只是
She... She doesn't hate you. It's, um...
有点复杂
It's complicated.
你骗我的时候我还是能感觉出来
Yeah, I still know when you're lying to me.
等下
Okay, well, hold on.
我只是需要指点
I just need a few pointers on
告诉我如何弥补16年没给的父爱
how to make up for 16 years as an absentee father?
路易吉家 晚上七点整 陆战队员
Luigi's, 1900 sharp, Marine.
- 路易吉家 - 别迟到
- Luigi's? - Don't be late.
好
Yeah.
到时候见
I'll be there.
去忙吧
Oorah.
拜拜
Bye.
去忙
Oorah.
什么 快点快点 高抬腿 快点
What? Come on, come on, come on. Knees, knees. High ups, let's go.
你要和他约会
You're going on a date with him.
不是约会
It's not a date.
只是
It's just...
不知道 只是两个人有点共同话题
I don't know, just two people with a little something in common
一起吃晚餐
meeting over dinner.
我可不是一点共同话题
I'm not a little something.
- 那是约会了 - 他知道我什么意思
- And that's a date. - He knew what I meant.
- 不是约会 - 勾搭 随你怎么说
- And no, it's not. - Hook up. Whatever you want to call it.
- 绝对不是勾搭 - 对嘛
- Definitely not a hook up. - Right.
不要和陌生人说话
That's stranger danger.
加维
Garvey.
卡尔文不是陌生人
Calvin is no stranger.
不管你喜不喜欢他都是你父亲
He is your father whether you like it or not.
我希望你去了解他
I want you to get to know him.
- 我了解他 - 真的吗
- Oh, I know him. - Oh, really?
是啊
Yeah.
我给他做了背景调查
You know I did a background check on him.
他过去的军队服役记录都是机密
Past three years of his military service are classified.
对于海军陆战队员来说涉及政♥府♥保密并没什么稀奇的
Government secrecy isn't out of the ordinary for a Marine.
- 没错 - 是啊
- True. - True.
- 那要看机密是什么了 - 加维
- But that depends what the secrets are. - Garvey.
你父亲是好人
Your father is a good man.
请给他机会去证明
Please just give him a chance to prove it.
也对
Right.
- 好人会对家人隐瞒吗 - 加维
- Do good people hide things from their families? - Garvey.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
你看这个
See now, that...
在你们约会的时候可以谈好多了
could make for an interesting conversation on your date.
不是约会
Not a date.
- 是啊 - 不是约会
- Yeah. - Not a date.
- 我要走了 妈妈 - 我爱你
- I gotta go, Mom. - I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
韦斯特布鲁克警长
Chief Westbrook.
我出发了
I'm on the way.
- 你找到了痕迹 - 阿斯蒂蒙斯的标记
- You found a notch? - The mark of Asmodeus.
在篡夺王位
The inferno that helped build King Solomon's tomb
假扮成所罗门当国王前
before usurping the king
帮助建造所罗门国王墓穴的恶魔
and ruling in Solomon's form.
等下
Wait.
入侵我们家的是恶魔之王吗
The king of demons, that's who invaded our home?
好吧 那他是怎么被打败的
Okay, how was he even defeated?
因为有所罗门王的戒指
The ring of Solomon.
是艾萨克临走前交给卡尔文的戒指
The ring Isaac gave Calvin before he left.
你知道 这是真的 这就解释了
You know, this is true, it explains why
为什么清掘者是我们面对过的最强的恶魔
the Dredge is the most powerful inferno we've ever had to face.
我希望艾萨克在这
I wish Isaac was here.
这项魔法比他年纪还大
This magic is older than him.
好极了
Wonderful.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
艾萨克引走了德清掘者
Isaac left to lure away the Dredge
好让我们能有时间尽可能多的了解他的本质
so we could buy time to learn as much as we could about his true nature.
少说话 多翻书
Less talk, more research.
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表