剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
首先
But first...
没错 就是具普通的尸体
Just a normal dead body. Yup.
他多大
How old was he?
28岁 够老了吧
Ancient, huh? Twentyeight.
不 我就是
No, I just...
我也不知道 有时我就好奇我啥时候死
when it will be my time. Sometimes I wonder I don't know.
别这样 小妹妹
Oh, girl, please.
嘿
Hey.
你命还在长着呢
left in you. You have so much life
是啊
Yeah.
我还得去取一趟尸体
I have another pickup. Okay, well,
他小得时候有这么个病
His heart... when he was tiny. He had this condition
但是所有的医生都说他是个奇迹般战胜了病魔
that he'd beaten it. But all his doctors said
的幸运儿
Miracle boy.
他高中搞田径的 大学又摔跤
and he wrestled in college. He ran track in high school
简直是体育狂魔
Total sports nut.
还是个艺术家 所以他才仰慕奥尔罗
looked up to Arlo. That's why he Artist and sports nut.
请你们节哀
We're so sorry.
没事 只是...
It's all right. It's... No, that's, that's...
都16年了 但是
It's been 16 years, but...
我没有一天不想他
in my thoughts and, uh... goes by when he's not still not a day
他一直都在我心里
in my heart.
这事之后 没什么能伤害到我们了
after this. Nothing can hurt us
我们已经承受了丧子的切肤之痛
the worst pain. We've suffered
但我们知道
But this we know.
我们宁可弗朗西斯科只活了28年
Francisco for 28 years... We would rather have had
宁可承受白发人送黑发人的痛苦
than to... that comes with losing him ...and all of the heartache
也比他从未出生强得多
never had had him at all.
这帮娘们快把我们赢得内♥裤♥都不剩了 儿子
our ass, son. These ladies are kicking
新手运气都好
Hmm. Beginner's luck.
你裙子里藏了多少张黑桃啊
under that dress, Mama? How many spades you got
安静
Just quiet down. Mmm? Oh, okay.
这是在我们摆桌子前的最后一把
help me set the table. I have you all come It's the last game before
我下注3圈牌
I bid three tricks.
卡尔文 该你了
Calvin, your bid.
一圈
One? One.
这还是我儿吗
did I raise? But what kinda boy
4圈
Four.
5圈
Five.
显然我是在一打二
I am playing for two. Apparently,
卡尔文
Calvin.
儿你怎么了
What's wrong now, son?
你还问我怎么了
What's wrong?
三天前你不是死了吗
you were dead. Three days ago,
我不是说像大卫.布莱恩变魔术样的死
David Blaine magicdead. And I don't mean some
你头都被砍了
you were decapitated. I mean,
而我们现在坐在这儿打桥牌 就像什么都没发生过似的
like nothing happened. around here playing cards And now we're just sitting
- 我去看看晚饭准备的怎么样了 - 别 妈
No, Mom. about dinner. Yeah, I'm gonna see
这儿到底怎么了
around here? What's going on
爸 你谁
Pop, who are you?
你是什么
What are you?
- 时候未到 儿子 - 别扯什么时候未到
past the time. Yeah, well, Now is not the time, son.
你是不死之身 对吧
can you? You can't die,
那我们成什么了
make us? So what does that
我们是可消耗品吗 我们是炮灰吗
cannon fodder? Are we... Are we Are we expendable?
爸 你到底是什么
Pop, what are you?
那是什么动静
What was that?
可能是我实验室的那只猫
in my lab again. that crazy cat Oh, it's probably
我去看看
I'm gonna go check on that.
曾经有一批勇士
a group of warriors. There was once
被称作萨拉丁勇士
Warriors of Saladin. Known as the
他们的任务是保护圣地
the Holy Land. with protecting And they were tasked
而我们的曾曾曾曾祖父
great, great grandfather, And our great, great,
摩尔人瑞赞
Rezan the Moor,
是个骑士
was a knight who helped save
在十字军东征事 救了几百人
during the crusades. hundreds of people
爸我知道这故事 你每晚睡前故事给我讲的都是这个
every night before bed. You told it to me almost Pop, I know this story.
这不仅仅是睡前故事 儿子
a bedtime story, son, It's more than
这是我们自己的历史
It's our personal history.
我清楚地知道
And I should know.
我就是瑞赞
I am Rizan.
我是那摩尔人
I am that Moor.
我是那勇士
I am that warrior.
我是那骑士
I am that knight.
根本就说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
那你不就
You would have to be...
准确的说
778 years old,
778岁了
to be exact.
不不
No! No!
蒂莉
Tilly.
蒂莉蒂莉
Tilly? Tilly.
她的手
Her hand!
我需要一件武器
I need a weapon.
他们都是些什么鬼东西
What are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些如尼文一定就是力量的来源
These runes must have beenthe source of their power.
把他的手切掉 他就死了
Just cut his hand off,killed this one.
我们应该叫警♥察♥
Then we should call the cops.
你想去给警♥察♥解释这是怎么回事吗
Yeah, you wanna explain that 911 call?
我们被入侵了
We've been invaded.
他们在找什么 他们想要什么
What are they looking for? What do they want?
好了 大家伙都找个顺手的家伙
Okay, everybody grab something to kill with.
儿子 听着
Son, listen.
我们比任何人都了解这幢房♥子
We know this house better than anyone.
卡尔文 你负责一楼 我和你母亲去顶楼
Calvin, you take the main floor. Mom and I will be on the top.
蒂莉 你待在这里
Tilly, you stay here.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
死而复生吗
Reanimation?
还是恶魔附身
Demonic possession?
我还从来没见过尸体自己复活
Never seen a reanimated corpse before.
只少在你之前 没有见过
Until you, that is.
集中精神 儿子
Stay focused, son.
马达加斯加·科提斯 你那也别想去
Madagascar Cortez you're not going anywhere.
我认识你
I know you.
是我把你变成无头的游魂
I made you a headless wanderer.
你是谁
Who are you?
我有很多名字
Oh, I've gone by many names.
罗马人叫我恶魔
The Romans called me the Inferne.
中国人叫我殇瘟
Chinese called me Shang Wen.
我当过死神
I have become death,
也做过世界的毁灭者
the destroyer of worlds.
我是海象
I am the walrus. Coo coo cachoo.
我们应该称你为什么
What do we call you?
那个京马鲁部落在我将它们几近灭绝时
The name the Ching Maru tribe bestowed upon me,
授予我的名字
as I vanquished them nearly to extinction.
清掘者
The Dredge.
我该怎么称呼你
What do I call you?
我从来没有遇到过你们这种人
I never met one of your kind.
我听说过有关你们这些凡人的传言
I've heard rumors of you mortals,
但是没有人像你这样
but none looking quite like you.
在现在这个时候
At this point,
你拥有所罗门的戒指
you have the ring of Solomon.
你们都长生不死的吗
Are you all immortal?
我也在想这个问题
That's what I thought.
怎么回事 哦 不
How the hell? Oh, God. No!
滚回地狱去吧
Stay dead this time.
今晚看到你儿子的表现了吗
See our boy tonight?
嗯
Huh?
他做得很不错 不是吗
He did good, didn't he?
你呢 你还好吗
What about you? You okay?
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表