剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
我以为你去约会了呢
Thought you were supposed to be on your date.
都说了那不是约会了
Not a date.
听着 我们之前讨论过的那个文件你还有吗
Listen, do you still have that file we discussed earlier?
卡尔文.黑斯廷斯的秘密生活?
Secret life of Calvin Hastings?
就是那个
Yes. That one.
有啊
Yeah.
等一下 你根本就不是黑客
Wait a minute. You're no hacker.
你最开始是怎么搞到那个文件的呢
How did you get your hands on that information in the first place?
机密
Classified.
那就意味着是罗斯干的
That means it was Russ.
我们得谈谈关于他的事
We need to talk about him,
我觉得他不是你的真命天子
I'm not sure that he's the best fit for you, okay?
确实不是 我们都身心破碎
Yeah, yeah, we're both shattered.
什么意思
What did you say?
没什么 我说我有
Nothing. I said I have it.
拜托 把那个文件带到我办公室来吧
Listen, just bring the files to the office, please.
没问题 我十分钟之后到
Okay. I'll be there in ten.
谢了
Thank you.
儿子 我们得谈谈
Son, we need to talk.
妈妈 我会之后和梅把事情理清楚 只是现在不行
Ma, I'll smooth things out with May later. I just can't right now.
是关于詹姆斯的
It's about James.
你比谁都清楚我们不能相信恶魔
You know better than anyone you can't trust infernals.
- 阿洛就是因此.. - 阿洛的死是因为艾萨克
- Arlo died because... - Arlo died because of Isaac.
你很清楚没有这么简单
You know it wasn't as simple as that.
恶魔依然是自私自利两面三刀只会带来混乱的生物
Infernals are still serving backstabbing creatures of chaos.
而你却要相信他
And you're putting your trust in him?
- 半信半疑 - 詹姆斯只具有它们一半的特点
- Not all of it. - James possesses only half their traits
而且就连他也拜托不了它们暴戾的天性
and even he can't escape their violence.
那爸爸为什么派他来
Then why would Pop send him here?
这其中肯定是有原因的
That's got to count for something.
谁知道艾萨克有没有派他来
Maybe Isaac sent him, maybe he didn't.
你真的要信一个混血魔鬼的话吗
But you're going to take the word of a half-infernal?
如果詹姆斯说的是真的
If James is telling the truth,
如果清掘者确实派了一大批恶魔到拉罗谢尔来
and the Dredge is sending an army of infernals
他能帮我们 我无法对他可能起到的帮助视而不见
to La Rochelle, he can help us. I can't just ignore that!
- 艾萨克也不会视而不见 - 那万一你错了呢
- Isaac wouldn't just ignore that! - If you're wrong,
万一他就是在耍你呢 到时候怎么办
and he's running a game on you, then what?
听着 妈
Look, Ma...
是你从小就教我们要透过现象
You raised us to always look beyond the skin
看本质的
and into the soul.
恶魔可没有灵魂
Infernals don't have souls!
就快知道有没有了
I guess we're about to find out.
你怎么开的门
How did you beat the lock on the door?
一个半吊子瞎魔术师都开得了这个门
A blind halfwit warlock could pick that lock.
也许你可以考虑换个迷人的门卫来守门
Perhaps you should consider a glamour ward to mask the door.
多谢提醒
Good to know.
抱歉 我就是控制不住自己
Apologies. I couldn't resist.
我没时间收拾东西
I didn't have much time to gather my belongings.
他们都在警局呢
They are in police custody.
是啊
Yeah.
就带了你的帽子和酒瓶子是吗
Just your hat and flask, right?
这两个最重要嘛
Just the essentials, yes.
无意冒犯
I don't mean to seem ungrateful,
但是你猎杀恶魔的这种执念
but this thing you have with killing infernals...
- 怎么 - 恩?
- Why? - Huh?
还记得你是个小破孩的时候
Remember when you were a kid
玩放大镜玩得不亦乐乎吗
with a magnifying glass?
然后你发现了一个蚁塚
And then you found the anthill.
就像这样
It's like that.
我们的敌人是什么
What are we up against?
先驱本是珀尔赛福涅的侍女
The herald was once a handmaiden to Persephone,
宙斯之女 被劫至冥府做冥后
她有一副美妙的嗓子
with a voice so beautiful
每当她歌♥唱的时候
that when she sang...
塞壬的歌♥声
Siren's call.
希腊神话里的 他们用美妙的歌♥声引诱水手落水溺死
In Greek mythology, they used it to lure sailors to their deaths.
那个是迷信
That's a superstition.
但她现在效力于清掘者
But now she works for the Dredge.
他给她下了最恶毒的咒
And he has cursed her with the most monstrous form
她的声音异常无情
and a voice so cruel,
那是战争的前兆
it's a herald of war.
- 你还能听见她的召唤吗 - 能啊
- You can still hear her call. - Yes.
她在引诱最邪恶
She is luring the most vile
最冷酷的恶魔从很远的地方赶来
and ruthless infernals from miles around.
现在那个声音都不断驱使我引发暴♥乱♥
Even now, it pushes me towards violence.
很好
Good.
这就说明你可以追踪他们
That means you can track them.
我们可以先毁了先驱 然再杀了其他恶魔
We can hunt this herald and kill the rest.
这才是我的旋律
This is my jam.
这个想法很赞
Yeah, this is a great idea!
- 嗨起来嗨起来 - 嗨翻了
- Boom! Boom! - Oh, my God!
- 什么 - 我们真的该去裸泳
- What? - We should totally go skinny dipping!
什么
What?
来嘛
Oh, come on!
- 水温刚好 - 我的泳裤在帐篷里
- The water's just right. - My trunks are in the tent.
- 谁要穿泳衣啊 - 没错 就是这样
- Who needs a suit? - That's right! Whoo!
我一会就到
Okay. I'll be there in a second, okay?
有意思 伙计们
Funny, funny, guys.
我被你们吓到啦
You guys got me! Whoo.
如果你不进来
All right, if you're not gonna come in,
我就出去抓你啦
I'm gonna come out after you.
我来了
All right, here I come!
出来嘛 开始玩了
Come on, you guys. Game's up.
你们在哪
Where are you?
救我
Help me!
- 救命 我不能 - 南茜 快上来 快
- Help! I can't... - Nancy. Come on. Come on.
过来
Come on.
拜托 南茜 挺住啊
Come on. Nancy, stay with me.
没事了 拜托
Hey, it's okay. Come on.
南茜 南茜 挺住
Nancy. Nancy, stay with me, okay?
你还能撑住吗 见鬼
Are you okay? Shit!
见鬼
Oh... Shit!
卧♥槽♥ 南茜
Oh, shit! Nancy!
卡洛琳
Hi, Caroline.
我们确保都检查一遍 好吗
Let's make sure this is done right, all right?
所有证据都装好 贴好标签
I need all of that evidence bagged and tagged.
卡尔文 你在哪呢
Calvin, where are you, huh?
采石场这里发现了大屠♥杀♥地点
Got a bloodbath over here at the quarry.
似乎是凶手的惯用手段
Seems to be your guy's M.O.
尸体附近有扭曲的透露
We've got heads twisted around the bodies,
从现场来看
and from the looks of things it seems
他的犯罪更进一步了
that he has extended his repertoire.
卡尔文 你在哪
Calvin, where are you?
从梅来的信息
Message from May.
在北采石场发生袭击案 五条人命
Attack near the north quarry. Five dead.
你是头号♥嫌疑人
You are the primary suspect.
警♥察♥局长
This will be your lady friend,
- 是你的女性朋友吗 - 别装熟
- the police chief? - Ah, don't.
你不能告诉她我们俩是一起的
You can't tell her you're with me,
因为如果她干预的话我们进度会减慢的
because if she interferes it'll slow us down.
但你需要她的信息
Yet you need her information.
但因为你喜欢她而变复杂了
Complicated by the fact that you fancy her,
这可能会造成无法修复的损伤
and this could do some irreparable damage.
另一方面
On the other hand,
如果你们互相喜欢 谁在乎呢
if you like her and she likes you, who gives a shit?
你真应该写张贺卡
You should really write Hallmark cards.
重点是 复杂是生活的精华
My point is, complications are where the good stuff is in life.
- 没想到你能注意到 - 我注意到了
- Didn't think you'd notice that. - Yeah. I did.
这里能通往炼金室
It's going back in the Alchemy room.
这条路
The trail?
我们再绕一圈这条路就没走过了
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表