剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表
这样也挺好的
I guess it'll be good to get out
离开这个古怪的小镇
of this weird little town anyways, you know?
说实话 可能我还会有点怀念这里拥堵的交通呢
Yeah, I'm kinda gonna miss the traffic jams, to be honest.
护照啊 我有护照 你呢
Oh, uh, passports, mine's current, is yours?
等等打给你哦
I'm gonna call you back, all right?
埃里克
Eric?
这个恶作剧一点也不好笑 好吗
If this is a joke, it's not funny, okay?
这是不是有个摄像头啊
Is there a camera in here?
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mama.
你妈身边堆满了雏菊 那才是你该待的地方
Yeah, well, your "mama" is pushing up daisies, where you should be.
跟我来吧 布伦达
Come with me, Brenda,
我们会相处得非常愉快的
we'll have an awfully good time together.
你还好吗 放轻松
You okay? Take it easy.
没有强行入室迹象
No sign of forced entry.
有明显的挣扎迹象
Obviously, a struggle with the vic,
给我打电♥话♥是对的
you did right to call me.
你觉得这是什么意思
Now what do you suppose that means?
这个小布娃娃怎么可能会做这些
How could a Kewpie doll do this?
我不知道 梅 我觉得这是一桩古老的
I don't know, May, looks like a good old-fashioned
精神杀人案
psycho homicide to me.
看起来很有欺骗性
Well, looks can be deceiving.
这都是什么鬼
What the hell?
这是布娃娃的纤维填充物
These are the kind of fibers you'd find in a toy.
她好像被塞满了
As if she was stuffed like a--
像个布娃娃一样
Like a doll.
够棘手了吧 能请您出马吗 卡尔文
Creepy enough to be worth your while, Calvin?
简直是疯了
Okay. This is crazy.
太复杂了 我完全理不清
It's too much. I can't. I can't.
放我们出去 放我们出去
Let us out. Free us.
卡尔文
Calvin.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, uh, what were you saying?
我说过了
I told you so.
我绝对把这个布娃娃埋在地下了
Hey, I thought that, uh, doll was supposed to be six feet under.
在桑松太太的葬礼上 我亲手把它埋掉的
Buried it myself at Mrs. Sangsorn's funeral.
我还发现 布伦达和艾瑞克
I also noticed, um, Brenda here and Eric
好像有点过于熟悉了 你们懂我的意思吗
seemed to be a little too familiar, if you know what I mean?
可能有奸♥情♥
Might be a connection.
我去查看布伦达的财务状况和通话记录
I'll look into Brenda's financials, her phone records and...
艾瑞克交给我了
And I'll check in on Eric.
能和我们谈谈露西的事吗
Care to tell us about Lucy here?
有什么好说的
What's there to tell?
谁制♥作♥的她 她从哪儿来的
Who made her? Where'd she come from?
拜托了 桑松先生
Please, Mr. Sangsorn.
这比你所能想象的还要重要
It's more important than you may know.
露西是一个幸运娃
Lucy is what's known as Luk Dep,
大意为天使娃娃
which loosely translates to "child angel."
在泰国 这种布娃娃是开过光的
In Thailand, the dolls are blessed by monks
他们会给收养他们的家庭带去财富
to bring good fortune to the families that care for them.
我之前有所隐瞒
I wasn't fully honest earlier.
丽萨和我其实是有过孩子的
Lisa and I did conceive a baby.
是个小女孩 她叫露西 是个死胎
A little girl, Lucy, but she was stillborn.
丽萨当时非常抑郁
Lisa fell into a deep depression.
她滴水未进 也不愿离开房♥间
She wouldn't eat or leave the house.
我实在是无计可施了
I was at my wit's end.
我就想起了关于幸运娃的传说
And then I remembered the Luk Dep superstition.
所以这是个真的幸运娃咯
So this is an authentic Luk Dep?
听起来的确很不可思议 但它真的有帮助
I know it sounds crazy, but it did help.
丽萨整天和它形影不离 就好像它真的是她女儿一般
Lisa bonded with it as if it really was her daughter.
她带它去电影院 去餐厅
She took it to movies, restaurants.
对她而言 它是真实的
In her mind, it was real.
你知道为什么这个布娃娃
Can you explain how this doll
会出现在一场凶杀案现场吗
ended up at a murder scene?
我告诉过韦斯特布鲁克警长了 我不知道
As I told Chief Westbrook, I don't know.
我以为它会和丽萨在一起呢
I thought it'd be with Lisa.
XXXX
Mr. Sangsorn.
你到底想我们对XXX做什么
What exactly would you like us to do with your Luk Dep?
这听上去也许很奇怪
It'll sound weird,
但知道他们俩在一起会很让人宽慰
but it was comforting to know they'd be together,
但现在
but now,
一切都太晚了
this is all too much.
找辆垃圾车来
Pick a dumpster.
快进去快进去
Go, go, go, go, go.
见鬼 那什么布娃娃 还有这场暴风雨 都太诡异了
Oh, gosh. This doll stuff, that storm, all this is super creepy.
你上次见到这么大的雨是什么时候了
When is the last time you've seen a storm like that?
不清楚
I don't know, but I mean,
不过我现在算是知道了 大雨让人不会开车
I just don't understand how rain makes people suddenly incapable of driving.
那个男的两次差点撞上我们
I know, that guy almost hit us twice.
经历过刚刚的事 我需要一点烈酒来缓一下
Need a cup of something stronger than that after what I just saw.
我觉得我俩都需要 嘿 碧
I think we can both use that. Hey, Bea.
碧 布伦达已经快被玩具动物们搞疯了
Bea, Brenda was packed to the breaking point with stuffed animals.
碧 怎么了
Bea, what's wrong?
你们都不明白
None of you understand...
失去孩子的痛苦 我希望你永远不要明白
The pain of losing a child.I hope, I hope you never do.
所有人都很爱阿洛 碧
Everyone loved Arlo, Bea.
我说的不是阿洛
I'm not talking about Arlo.
艾萨克和我
Isaac and I...
我们失去了长子
We lost our firstborn.
就像丽萨
And like Lisa...
他们称其为晚期流产
It was a late-term miscarriage, and they called it some...
那是个小女孩
It was a little girl.
和丽萨一样 我陷入了深深的抑郁中
And like Lisa, I sank into a deep depression.
而且要是不是艾萨克 我会和那个可怜的女人一样
And if it weren't for Isaac,I would have gone down
走向那个道路
the same path as that poor woman.
失去这样的人会一辈子让你不得安宁
That kind of loss haunts you the rest of your life.
我永远都不会明白为什么一些女人能
I will never understand how some women can...
通过选择堕胎来主动地
Can put themselves through that pain willingly
让自己度过那段痛苦
by choosing to have an abortion.
我不知道也做不到
I don't, I can't.
我堕过胎
I've had one.
蒂莉 我很抱歉
Tilly, I-- I'm sorry.
有什么可道歉的
Nothing to be sorry about.
说实在话 那是我这一生中不得不做的几个
I mean, honestly was one of the most difficult decisions
最艰难的决定之一 但我并不后悔
I had to make in my life,but I don't regret it.
我是要医学院怀孕的
I mean I got pregnant in med school,
当时的选择只有退学然后生孩子
you know, and it was either drop out and have a kid
或是完成学业
or finish my degree, you know.
所以我完成了我的培训成为了一名我
So I finished my training and I became the doctor
一直梦寐以求的医生
I always dreamt about.
如果我不做出那样的决定
If I didn't make that decision,
我就不会是今天的我
I wouldn't be the person I am today.
我向你道歉 蒂莉
I apologize, Tilly.
我知道我没权力说三道四
I know I have no right to judge.
这是你和你的神之间的事
That's between you and your God.
那你就别掺和了
Well, let's keep it that way.
好的
Oh, uh, okay.
当
Um, when...
当卡尔文离开的时候 我
When Calvin left, I, uh...
我也有想过
I thought about it, too.
堕胎么
An abortion?
是的
Yeah.
所以我可能会没有被生下来
So, I might not have existed.
宝贝 在那种情况下
Baby, depending on the circumstances,
我相信很多女人
I'm sure a lot of women,
都会考虑下的
they, you know, they think about it.
你孤身一人 这很可怕
You're alone. It is terrifying.
如果你问
If you question, you know,
我能不能挑起那个重担
"Can I handle that kind of responsibility?
我会是个好家长吗
Am I gonna be a good parent?
这真的是
Is this a... Just..."
令人纠结 但我想我做出了正确的选择
It's a lot, but I think I made
剧集 | 迷信(2017) | 导航列表