剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
得知你朋友的死讯 我很难过
I was saddened to learn of your friend's demise.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
哦对 技师
Oh, yes. Tech.
抱歉我只能找到这些
I'm afraid this was all I could salvage.
就当作是见面礼吧
Consider it a gift.
作为小队长 失去部下一定很难过吧
To lose one of your own, it must weigh heavily on you as their leader.
如果你不放下枪 还会失去另一个部下
And if you don't lower the blaster now, you will lose yet another.
很明智
Wise decision.
长官 女孩不在办公室里
Sir, the girl's not in the office.
她早就跑了
She's long gone.
就像我说的 欧米加不会跟你去任何地方
Like I said, Omega's not going anywhere with you.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
AZI 去找回声
AZI, find Echo.
我会尽量拖住他们
I'll try to stall them as long as I can.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
你好 欧米加
Hello, Omega.
我们正好谈到你
We were just talking about you.
放他们走
Let them go!
欧米加 快跑
Omega, run!
我不会让他们抓走你们
I won't let them take you.
不如交换一下吧?
How about an exchange?
如果你跟我走 你的朋友就能活命
If you come with me, your friends will live.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我不是来抓他们的 欧米加
I did not come here for them, Omega.
我是来带你去见娜拉·塞的
I came to return you to Nala Se.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
他骗人 他们杀光了卡米诺人
He's lying. They killed the Kaminoans.
你错了
Incorrect.
娜拉·塞安然无恙
Nala Se is alive and well cared for.
你也不会有事的
As you will be.
我不跟你走
I'm not going with you.
欧米加 小心
Omega, look out!
搜索全城 找到第三个克隆人 就把他们送回埃里亚杜
Scour the city. When you find the third clone, send them back to Eriadu.
塔金总督要亲自审问你们
Governor Tarkin wishes to question you personally.
到处都是士兵 我们没法潜入进去
Troopers are everywhere. We cannot sneak past them.
那我们就大闹一场
Then we do the opposite.
-回声? -肯定是回声
- Echo? - Gotta be Echo.
-欧米加在哪里? -被那个帝国♥军♥官抓走了
- Where's Omega? - That Imperial took her.
是赫姆洛克 我们得拦住他的穿梭机
It was Hemlock. We've gotta stop his shuttle from leaving.
猎手 我们得撤了
Hunter, we need to go!
上掠夺者号♥
Get to the Marauder!
我们没法跟踪赫姆洛克的飞船
There was no way to track Hemlock's ship.
他可能带欧米加去任何地方
He could have taken Omega anywhere.
我们会救她回来的
We are going to get her back.
我们不找到她 决不罢休
And we don't stop searching until we do.
让埃梅丽帮她处理伤势
Have Emerie see to her injuries.
好的 博士
Yes, Doctor.
他们为什么带我来这里?
Why did they bring me here?
你的总理说 你对这个小克隆人有感情
Your prime minister mentioned you had an attachment to the young clone,
我就把她带回来给你了
so I've returned her to you.
也许现在你愿意重新考虑 为皇帝的项目效力
Perhaps now you will reconsider working on the Emperor's project.
他的要求不可能实现
What he seeks is not possible.
那就把它变成可能
Make it possible.
如果你拒绝或者失败 欧米加将承担一切后果
If you refuse or fail, Omega will suffer the consequences.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
准星
Crosshair!
准星?
Crosshair?
准星?
Crosshair?
你肯定就是欧米加
You must be Omega.
你对准星做了什么?
What did you do to Crosshair?
他正在恢复
He's recovering.
我警告过他 拒绝和博士合作会有什么后果
I tried to warn him what would happen if he did not cooperate with the doctor.
我想见娜拉·塞
I want to talk to Nala Se.
真讽刺 你信任那个卡米诺人 却不信任我
Ironic. You trust the Kaminoan, but not me.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
是吗?
No?
你可能不知道 你有多了解我
You might know me better than you think.
我们是姐妹 欧米加
We're sisters, Omega.
99号♥计划
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表