剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
如果我没听见轰的一声 就说明没事了
If I don't hear a boom, then I'll know it worked.
很高兴你这么有信心
Glad you're confident in your work.
我很有信心 可我不傻
Oh, I'm confident. I'm just not stupid.
记住 慢慢地
Remember, nice and slow.
我数到三
On the count of three.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
里面有多个目标
Multiple contacts inside.
入口处有两名守卫
Two guards at the entrance.
对我们来说应该不是问题
Eh, shouldn't be a problem for us.
装上货 离开这里
Let's load the cargo and get out of here.
装备?
Gear?
我们差点送命 就是为了找回几套装备
We've been risking our lives to recover equipment
为什么不先给我们穿?
we could have been wearing this whole time?
这不是克隆人装备
It's not clone trooper gear.
对
Right.
他们新部队的新玩具 我们只能用剩下的
New toys for their shiny new military, and we get the scraps.
克隆人恪尽职守
After all the clones have done,
牺牲了一切...
all we've sacrificed...
我们是好士兵 我们服从了命令
We're good soldiers. We followed orders.
结果呢?
And for what?
走
Go!
小心
Look out!
老梅?
Mayday?
老梅 醒醒
Mayday, wake up! -
快点 我们得继续走
Come on. We have to move. -
走
Go.
我不行了
I won't make it.
那边
Over there.
快看
Look!
是他们 -跟我来
It's them. - Follow me!
让开
Step aside. Step aside!
回去干活 把货箱装好
Get back to work and load those crates.
都快去
All of you!
你们两个总算回来了
About time you two returned.
他...
He--
他需要医护兵
He needs a medic. -
看来你们没有找回货箱 说明你们任务失败了
I see you didn't retrieve the crates, which means you've failed your mission.
你听见了吗?救救他
Did you hear what I said? Help him!
我不会救他
Certainly not.
那是浪费帝国物资
That would be a waste of the Empire's resources.
他... 他会死的
He'll-- He'll die.
他作为帝国士兵 已经完成了使命
He served his purpose as a soldier of the Empire.
你... 你完全可以救他的
You-- You could have saved him!
也许你没听见我的话
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
他是个消耗品 你也一样
He is expendable, as are you.
如果你再对我说话这么无礼
And if you speak to me again with such disrespect,
我保证你的下场和他一样 克隆人
I'll see to it you meet a similar fate, clone.
别管他了 回来干活...
Now, leave him and get back to work...
趁你现在还有点用
while you're still useful.
中尉
Lieutenant.
放下枪
Hey, drop it!
你好 CT-9904
Hello, CT-9904.
或许应该叫你准星?
Or do you prefer Crosshair?
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你在这里接受观察
I'm holding you for observation.
你康复之后 博士会来找你
Once you've healed, the doctor will come for you.
谁...
Who--
你是谁?
Who are you?
放松点
Remain calm.
要是合作 你也许能活命
Cooperate and you might survive.
哨站
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表