剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
Follow the money.
追查金流
It always leaves a trail.
一定找得到线索
A vote for The Defense Recruitment Bill is a vote for the future.
支持国防招募法桉 等于支持未来
Our future.
我们的未来
Senator Burtoni. Thank you for coming.
布托尼议员 感谢妳前来
Are armed guards really necessary?
武装护卫 有必要在场吗?
There is a matter I must discuss with you.
有件事 我得跟妳商量
Then speak.
妳说吧
Tell me about the missing Senate appropriation funds
我们聊聊那笔 消失了的参议会拨款
that were earmarked for operations on Kamino.
原定拨给卡密诺星
Funding for the cloning facilities has been siphoned off for over the past year.
複製人设施资金 遭到五鬼搬运 在过去一年裡
You had to have known.
妳一定知道
Of course I did.
我当然知道
Where did the money go?
钱去了哪裡?
Who diverted the funds?
是谁 挪用资金?
You're a fool to bring me here.
妳这傻瓜 居然找上我
Do you know what happens when you dig around where you shouldn't?
你不知道 有些事就是不该追根究柢吗?
Your people deserve to-- - My people are gone.
为了妳的族人-- - 我的族人不在了
The few remaining Kaminoans scattered throughout the galaxy
剩下少数卡密诺族 散落在银河
are of no importance to me,
对我来说 毫不重要
and therefore, not my concern.
所以 跟我没有关係
How can you not care about what happened on Kamino?
妳怎能 不在乎卡密诺星的事?
Why do you care, child?
妳何必在乎 孩子?
Because I'm a clone too.
因为 我也是複製人
It was my home.
那是我的家
I was there.
我当时在场
I saw the Empire destroy everything, and I'm angry.
我看到 帝国将一切摧毁 我很生气
What they did, it's not right.
他们的行为是不对的
I suspected an attack was imminent.
我料到即将有一场攻击
Lama Su was arrogant.
拉玛·苏(卡密诺总理) 傲慢自大
Too confident his clones were a necessity to the Empire.
自以为吃定了帝国 不能没有他的複製人
But none of us are.
但我们都是弃子
Did Admiral Rampart divert the funds?
是兰帕特中将 挪用资金吗?
You already know the answer.
妳已经知道答桉了
But yes.
没有错
You must testify to that in front of the Senate tomorrow.
明天妳必须出席参议会作证
He cannot continue to get away with what he's done.
他不能再继续逍遥法外了
Rampart is a mere cog in the machine.
兰帕特中将 只是大机器裡的小齿轮
And my word won't do you any good.
我的证词 一点用都没有
You need concrete proof.
妳需要 具体证据
I need both.
两者我都需要
And I'm running out of time.
我快没时间了
Wrecker, get to work on the hatch.
破坏狂 把舱门打开
Haven't been in these maintenance tunnels since the war.
没进过维修通道了 自从战争后
Gotta say, Rex.
我得说 雷克斯
Coruscant's the last place I'd expect you to be.
科罗森 是我最不希望听到 你所在的地方
It's worth the risk.
值得冒这个险
More and more of our brothers are waking up to what's been done to them.
越来越多弟兄 开始察觉到不对劲
I can't turn my back on them.
我不能不管他们
How many have you reached?
你接触了多少人?
Not enough.
还不够多
Troopers who know too much are a liability to the Empire.
士兵知道太多 对帝国来说是个麻烦
I'm working with a few contacts I trust, but we're spread pretty thin.
我跟几个信得过的线人合作 但人手不足
Help's hard to come by these days.
这年头 帮手不好找
Got it.
好了
Great.
太棒了
Ray shields.
光束防护罩
Leave it to me.
交给我
And how are we getting onto Rampart's Venator?
要怎麽登上 兰帕特中将的狩猎者歼星舰?
I'm taking a lesson from your squad.
我学你们的做法
We improvise.
随机应变
There's not enough cover.
掩护的点不够多
We won't get across the shipyard undetected.
我们走到半路 就会被发现
Not on foot.
无需用走的
Move!
行动!
He's still not better with heights?
他现在 还怕高?
Don't look down. - This is him better.
别往下看 - 他已经进步了
Don't look down. Don't look down.
别往下看 别往下看
I have bypassed the controls. Hang on.
我绕过了控制台 稍候
Tech?
技师?
Now.
到了
Well, that is unfortunate.
我们运气真背
Wanna narrow that down?
能说具体点吗?
Energy conduits are off-line.
能量导线管 没连线
The only way to retrieve the data is to reroute power,
检索数据的唯一办法是 重接电力
which will most likely signal a security breach.
但一定会触发 安全漏洞警告
How much time will we have?
我们会有多少时间?
Not much.
不多
Then let's make it quick.
那就动作快
There's an unauthorized bridge activation
有未授权的启动
on vessel VZ-1♥1♥4♥.
在VZ-1♥1♥4♥飞船的舰桥
We have a possible security breach.
可能出现安全漏洞
Patrol squads to trench Alpha-7.
巡逻队 到阿尔法7号♥沟槽
Onboard sentries, report to the bridge.
船上哨兵 前往舰桥
We're gonna have some company.
有人要过来了
Wrecker, seal the door!
破坏狂 把门封死
The controls are out of commission.
控制板没反应
Override them!
改手动操作!
The door won't hold much longer.
那扇门撑不久
I am expediting the file transfer as quickly as possible.
我正在尽可能加快 档桉传输
Hostiles confirmed on the bridge.
确认敌人在舰桥
New plan.14, 5, 86.
新方桉 14, 5, 86
All of them? - Yes.
全部都要? - 对
Echo, man the cannons. Deal with the air support.
回音 开砲打下支援飞船
Data transfer is complete.
数据传输完成
Plan 5, set! - Activate.
5号♥方桉 就绪 - 启动
Look out! - Incoming!
小心! - 快闪开!
Security teams will be swarming this trench.
保安队 会涌入这道沟槽
We need an exit strategy. - Got one.
我们需要撤离计画 - 有一个
We're going over them. - Over them?
越过他们 - 越过他们?
These escape pods are nonoperational.
这些逃生舱无法操作
We only need them to eject. I can handle the rest.
能弹射就好 其馀我来处理
This should be interesting.
这下应该很有意思
Not bad.
还不赖
I was off by 6.4 meters. Not my best.
我偏离了6.4公尺 不算最佳表现
It's almost morning. We need to hurry.
快要早上了 得快一点
With the clone trooper provisions requested by Senator Chuchi
由秋琪议员所提出的 複製人士兵条款
now addressed and the matter resolved,
都已获得处理及解决
there is no reason to delay the vote
没有理由 再延迟表决
of the Imperial Defense Recruitment Bill further.
帝国国防招募法桉
That is not the case, Admiral.
并非如此 中将
We cannot take you on your word when you have given us reason not to.
你所说的话不能尽信 因为你给我们不能相信的理由
And what reason is that?
是怎样的纪录?
According to Halle Burtoni,
根据 哈莉·布托尼
you were responsible for diverting Kaminoan funding
你挪用卡密诺资金
to outside projects without Senate approval.
到其他项目 未经参议会许可
And you believe the lies of a disgraced Senator?
妳居然 听信失职议员的谎言?
A formal investigation should clear things up.
透过正式调查 应该可以釐清
Unless you want to tell us now where those funds went?
还是 你现在肯交代那笔资金的流向?
Get this to Senator Chuchi. Hurry.
这个交给秋琪议员 赶快
I am not at liberty to disclose the nature of certain military operations.
我无权透露 一些军事行动的细节
The funds you are referring to were redistributed, not misappropriated.
妳说的那笔资金经过了重新分配 而非遭到挪用
Your actions began months prior to the loss of Tipoca City,
你在几个月展开行动 早于提波卡城(卡密诺星的首都)遇难前
almost as if you were preparing for it.
似乎就像 你事先为此准备
What exactly are you implying?
妳究竟 在暗示什麽?
I assert that the Kaminoan cloning facilities were intentionally eliminated.
我坚持断言 卡密诺星的複製人设施 是遭受人为蓄意摧毁
I will not dignify such baseless accusations with more of my time.
我不会浪费时间 回应如此无端的抹黑指控
Where is this proof you spoke of?
妳说的证据 在哪裡?
I don't know.
我不知道
If there are no further issues, let us proceed with this vote.
如果没有别的问题 那我们就进行表决
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表