剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
A small amount of ipsium would be more than enough.
只要少量的伊普烯 就足够了
Well, we had a small amount, but somebody dropped it.
我们本来有 但被某个人弄掉了
Fine.
好吧
Since losing the mineral was my mistake,
既然丢了矿物是我的错
I'll search for any potential extractions within this mine.
我会在这矿坑裡寻找可开採的矿
That's not the only mistake you need to fix.
你还有一个错误需要弥补
Yeah, go check on the kid.
对 去看看那孩子
But she said she wanted to be alone.
但是 她说她想静一静
Look, she's clearly having a hard time adjusting to Echo leaving.
显然 她还无法适应 回音的离开
Talk to her.
去跟她谈谈
Very well.
好吧
Omega?
奥美加?
Omega?
奥美加?
I'm busy.
我很忙
I can see that.
我看得出来
Are you aware that you are surrounded by enough ipsium that,
妳知道 妳的周围有不少伊普烯吗?
if not handled correctly, could take down this entire cavern?
要是处理不当 足以炸垮整个洞穴
Then you better not distract me.
那麽你最好 别让我分心
Thought we could use this to blow our way through the cave-in.
应该可以用这个炸出一条路
I came to a similar conclusion myself.
我自己 也得出类似的结论
Little help?
帮个忙好吗?
This vein appears to be much more pure than what we found in Cid's mine.
这裡的矿 比我们在汐德那边开採的更纯
Perhaps you should extract as much ipsium as you can.
或许 妳该尽可能多採一些伊普烯
You trust me to do that?
你放心 交给我做?
I am fully aware you are capable of the task.
我很确定 妳有能力完成任务
Grab the empty vials from my satchel.
从我的背包拿出空瓶
How many are left?
还剩多少?
This is the last one.
最后一瓶了
Tech! - Hang on!
技师! - 撑住!
Omega!
奥美加!
What is it, Hunter?
怎麽了? 猎手
Tech, come in.
呼叫 技师
Omega, do you copy?
奥美加 听到没?
Something's wrong.
出事了
Tech, Omega, do you copy?
技师 奥美加 听到了吗?
Affirmative.
听到了
We took an unforeseen detour, but we are alive.
我们意外掉进别的地方 但是还活着
Where are you?
你们在哪裡?
That is a good question. Stand by.
这是个好问题 稍等
Tech. Look.
技师 你看
There is a passageway just beyond this wall.
这堵牆后面有一条通道
We can use the ipsium you mined to access it.
可以用妳採的伊普烯 把牆炸破
Hunter, we found an alternate way out, but you will need to retrieve our gear.
猎手 我们找到另一条出路 但你要帮我们拿回装备
Found it.
找到了
All right, Tech.
好 技师
We've got the gear and the ipsium. - Good.
我们拿到装备和伊普烯了 - 好的
Next you'll need to carefully scale down the narrow crevasse
接着你们小心攀下 从狭窄的裂缝
and descend into the aqueduct below.
落到下方的输水道
You will come upon us once the rapids eject you over the waterfall.
你们被急流冲出 以后就会遇见我们
But you must not compromise the mineral vials or you will perish.
但千万不要撞坏矿瓶 不然小命不保
You got to be kidding me!
开什麽玩笑!
Hang tight. We're on our way.
稍等 我们马上过去
I hate this planet!
我恨这颗星球!
We will be out of this cavern in short order
我们很快就能离开这山洞了
once they arrive with the mineral.
一旦他们把矿带过来
Except we still don't have the Marauder or a way off this planet,
但还是没有掠夺者号♥ 也无法离开这星球
and we can't contact Echo for help.
还不能联络回音帮忙
We do not need help.
我们不必靠人帮忙
We will figure out a solution, as we always do.
我们会想到解决办法 跟往常一样
Everything is changing, and you don't even care.
一切都变了 你却完全不在乎
I am not sure how I should care about change.
我不确定 我要怎麽在乎事情的变化
It is a fundamental part of life.
生命的本质就是改变
Echo left. Why doesn't that bother you?
回音离开了 你为什麽无所谓?
I am aware that you miss him, but we have to adapt and move on.
我知道 妳想念他 但我们得习惯 继续向前
That is what soldiers do.
军人就该这麽做
We're more than that.
我们不只是军人
We're a family.
我们是家人
Aren't we?
不是吗?
Well, uh, yes.
这个 呃 是的
Yes, of course we are.
是的 我们当然是家人
Then why don't you act like it?
那麽你为何的表现不像?
Echo chose a different path, as did Crosshair.
回音选择一条不同的路 跟准星一样
I have to respect their decision.
我必须 尊重他们的决定
Even though it can be difficult to understand, we must carry on.
儘管这可能很难理解 但日子还是得过
I may process moments and thoughts differently,
我用不同的方式 处理这些状况和想法
but it does not mean that I feel any less than you.
但这不代表 我的感受比妳少
See? That wasn't so bad.
看吧 没那麽糟
How come he gets to blow it up?
为什麽是由他来引爆?
If the shot is not precise, it will cause another cave-in.
如果射击不够精准 会引发另一场坍塌
That is the spaceport,
太空港在那边
but there does not appear to be much activity.
但是看起来 不怎麽热闹
Well, there better be some chow there, because I'm sick of rations.
那裡最好有吃的 因为我不想再吃口粮了
Let's check it out.
我们过去看看
Where is everyone?
怎麽都没人?
It's abandoned.
这裡废弃了
For a while, by the look of it.
看起来 有好一阵子
We came all this way for nothing!
走这麽远 却白跑一趟
Not nothing.
不是白跑
I can send out a long-range transmission with that array.
我可以发出长程通讯 就用那组设备
No can do, fellas. I'm tied up at the moment.
我无能为力 我现在没空
You'll have to figure it out yourselves.
你们只能 自己想办法
Cid, you sent us on this mission.
汐德 是妳派我们过来的
Well, I didn't tell you to get your ship stolen, did I?
但我没叫你们 丢着飞船 让人偷走吧?
Cid, we need your help.
汐德 我们需要妳帮忙
Just like we helped you regain control of your parlor from Roland Durand,
就像我们 帮妳抢回妳的店 赶走罗兰·杜蓝
and when we cleared your sizable debt with Millegi--
还帮妳清偿 米列基的高额债务--
I didn't ask for a recap, Goggles.
我没叫你要回顾摘要 四眼仔
All right. Give me a few days, and I'll see what I can do.
好 给我几天 我会尽量帮忙
We don't have enough rations to last a few--
我们的口粮 撑不了几天--
What do we do now?
现在怎麽办?
We'll figure it out, like we always do.
我们会想到办法 跟往常一样
关口
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表