剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
星球大战
星球大战:异等小队
99号♥计划
这可不太妙
This is not ideal.
至少我们不是吊在车厢下面了
At least we're not hanging under the car.
但这也没好到哪里去
This isn't much better.
回声 让车厢动起来
- Echo, get this car moving. -
爆♥炸♥肯定切断了轨道的电源
The explosions must've knocked out power to the rail line.
我可以试试重启系统
I can try to reboot the system,
但我必须接入轨道上的终端机
but I will need to plug directly into one of the terminals on the track.
你们三个掩护 技师跟我上去
You three, give us cover. Tech, up top with me.
我接进去了 原地等待
I am plugged in. Stand by.
确认发生六起爆♥炸♥ 多人伤亡
Six detonations confirmed. Multiple casualties reported.
长官 我们已与叛军交火 对方被困在轨道上
Sir, we've engaged insurgents trapped on the rail line.
派出空中支援 把他们打下来
Send in air support to shoot them down.
但是我们的士兵也被困在轨道上 长官
But, sir, our own troops are trapped on the rail line.
他们可能会被交叉火力误伤
They could get caught in the cross fire.
我知道 你只管执行
I am aware. Do it.
三艘飞船逼近
We've got three ships inbound.
哪里?我看不见
Where? I can't see them.
技师 我们急需动力
Tech, we need power.
回声 快
Echo, now!
我们有电了
We're online.
快来 技师 快
Come on, Tech! Hurry!
我已经爬得很快了
I am climbing as fast as I can.
技师
Tech!
我们为什么还动不了?
Why aren't we moving?
车厢脱轨了
The car's being ripped from the track.
清障王 把他拉上来
Wrecker, get him on board.
别动
Don't!
重心变化可能会让两辆车厢都掉下来
Any shift in weight could send both of these cars over.
你必须切断连接 快
You must sever the connection hinge. Now!
先把你拉上来
Not until you're up here.
没时间了 清障王
There is no time, Wrecker.
99号♥计划
Plan 99.
住手 技师
Don't you do it, Tech!
我们什么时候服从过命令?
When have we ever followed orders?
不
No!
技师
Tech!
-欧米加 -回去
- Omega! - Go back! Go back!
车厢速度太快了
The car's going too fast.
系统报废了 我停不下来
The system's fried. I can't stop it.
闪开 小心
Move! Look out!
技师
Tech.
欧米加
Omega!
我们得带她离开这里
We have to get her out of here.
我来了 孩子
I got you, kid.
敌人来了 上掠夺者号♥
Incoming! Get to the Marauder.
快来
Come on! Come on!
去曼特尔兵站 AZI能抢救她
Head to Ord Mantell. AZI can help her.
快
- Hurry! -
猎手
Hunter?
你好 孩子
- Hiya, kid. -
出什么事了
W-What happened?
你好 欧米加 你终于醒了
Hello, Omega. I am relieved you are awake.
你们身上都有多处受伤
You each sustained multiple injuries.
但只要治疗和休息得当 都能痊愈
However, you all will make a full recovery with proper treatment and rest.
你...你没事
You're-- You're okay.
别再这样吓我们了
Don't scare us like that again.
你感觉还好吗?
How do you feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得的最后一件事
The last thing that I remember,
是我们都在缆车里...
we were in the railcar when...
技师在哪里?
Where's Tech?
欧米加
Omega,
技师已经不在了
Tech didn't make it.
我们得回去
We have to go back!
万一他只是受伤了呢?他...他需要我们
What if he's hurt? He-- He needs us.
说句话啊 清障王
Tell him, Wrecker.
我们不能丢下他
We can't just leave him!
欧米加...
Omega...
不
No!
技师没有死
Tech's not gone!
他不可能死
He-- He can't be!
我...我知道 孩子
I-- I know, kid.
技师为什么那么做?
Why did Tech do that?
不让我们救他
He didn't let us save him.
他知道我们没时间了
He knew we were out of time.
技师把小队的利益放在自己前面
Tech put the squad ahead of himself.
他牺牲了自己 欧米加 我们不能让他白白牺牲
He made a sacrifice, Omega, and we're not gonna waste it.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
银河系变了 我们也变了
The galaxy has changed, and so have we.
现在我们应该彻底抛弃士兵的身份
It's time to put being soldiers behind us for good.
清障王和我觉得 帕布是个开始新生活的好地方
Wrecker and I think Pabu could be a good place to make a new life for ourselves.
至于其他的事 我们路上再商量
And the rest of it, well, we can figure out along the way.
欧米加 你想要那样的生活吗?
Omega, is that something you want?
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
给 这一杯我请
Here. This one's on the house.
我不想喝
It won't help.
大眼镜的事 我也很难过
I'm sorry about Goggles.
我一直很喜欢他
I always liked him.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
什么事?
What is it?
猎手 帝国来了
Hunter, the Empire's here.
猎手 收到了吗?
Hunter, do you copy?
清障王?
Wrecker?
他们在干扰我们的通讯
They're jamming our comms.
不 留在这里
No, stay here.
我去找他们
I'll find them.
你怎么了?
What's with you?
你懂的 我也想罩着你们几个
You know, I tried to look out for you boys.
但你们惹的事实在太大了
But you got too much heat on you.
还牵连了我的生意
And you brought it here to my place of business.
我也是被逼无奈
I had to make the best of a bad situation.
你干什么了?
What did you do?
抱歉 大块头
- Sorry, Muscles. -
-怎么回事? -是帝国
- What's happening? - It's the Empire.
走采矿隧♥道♥去太空港找回声
Take the mining tunnels to the spaceport and find Echo.
我去找清障王
I'll get Wrecker.
但你受伤了 你没法一个人对付他们
But you're injured. You can't fight them alone.
欧米加 你和AZI必须离开 这是命令
Omega, you and AZI need to go. That's an order!
欧米加?我们得继续走
Omega? We must keep moving.
我做不到 AZI
I can't do it, AZI.
我已经失去了技师
I already lost Tech.
不能再失去他们
I'm not gonna lose them too.
快来
Come on.
这可不是明智之举 猎手
That's not very strategic, Hunter.
不需要强化感知能力 你也知道自己寡不敌众
You don't need to use your enhanced senses to know you're outnumbered.
帝国感谢你的协助
The Empire thanks you for your assistance.
这里没你的事了 走吧
Our business is done. Leave.
我不同意你的决定 欧米加
I do not agree with this course of action, Omega.
这不安全
It is not safe.
如果你保持安静 就没事
It will be if you keep quiet.
请不要轻举妄动
Please, consider your next move very carefully.
我可不想让你们两个发生不幸
I would hate for this to end poorly for both of you.
我说说我的条件
Here is how this is going to go.
你们放下枪 交出欧米加
You will lower your blaster and hand over Omega.
我就留你们一条命
And I will allow you to keep breathing.
欧米加不会跟你去任何地方
Omega's not going anywhere with you.
没想到克隆人还挺有父爱?
Well, who knew clones are so paternal?
不可思议
Fascinating.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表