剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
搬走宫殿裡剩下的货柜 保持进度
Final launch in ten mikes.
最后一艘10分钟后起飞
Copy that.
收到
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗?
It's nothing.
没东西
Echo...
回音...
I'd say that qualifies as high value.
我认为这箱东西符合高价值
How could all of this belong to one person?
一个人怎能有这麽多财宝?
It is safe to assume that the majority of Dooku's fortune
可以肯定杜酷大部分的财富
came from the many worlds he controlled and exploited.
来自他控制并剥削的诸多星球
All in the name of his war effort.
全是以作战的名义搜刮
That's what corrupt people do.
人腐化了就会变那样
But isn't that what we're doing?
但我们现在不也一样吗?
Depends on how we use it.
那要看怎麽花这些钱
Sir, CT-8801 is not reporting in.
长官 CT-8801没回报
CT-8801, report.
CT-8801 回报
CT-8801, come in.
CT-8801 回答
Hunter, I think we're about to have some company.
猎手 有人快要过来了
Find that trooper.
找出那名士兵
Are you clear?
你们能走了吗?
Negative. We could use that diversion about now.
还不行 快点帮我们转移注意
On it.
马上来
Explosion on deck!
地面有爆♥炸♥
Send damage control!
派出灾害控制小组
Transport team, fall back and hold your positions!
运输队 撤退然后坚守阵地
I'm heading your way. Be ready.
我要过去了 准备好
Let's speed this up. Wrecker, that one goes first.
动作快 破坏狂 先拿那箱
The damage was contained,
灾害控制住了
but two of the escort ships were destroyed.
但两艘护卫机毁损
What caused the blast?
爆♥炸♥的原因呢?
Unknown, Captain.
不明 队长
All systems were normal prior to the explosion.
所有系统在爆♥炸♥前都正常
Transport Three, secure your cargo and prepare to launch.
3号♥运输船 货物上锁 准备起飞
All squads, return to the courtyard and hold the perimeter.
所有小队返回中庭 守住周边阵地
That is concerning.
这下不妙了
Where are the others?
其他人呢?
Still in the container.
还在货柜裡
Tech, the ship's taking off. Get out of there.
技师 船要起飞了 快出来
Hurry, Echo.
快点 回音
It's externally sealed. I can't open it.
从外面封住 我打不开
Hunter, we're trapped in the container.
猎手 我们被锁在货柜裡
We can't get out. - On our way.
出不去 -我们马上到
Uh, Boss? I think they know something's up.
老大 他们发现不对劲了
We're done hiding anyway.
反正我们也不躲了
We have a perimeter breach. Launch now!
周边被突破了 马上起飞
Ha ha! Come and get me!
来抓我啊
Oh, I'm starting to regret this.
我开始后悔了
We gotta go.
我们该走了
Go where?
走去哪裡?
Jump!
跳
This isn't any better!
这样也没比较好
Hunter, where are you?
猎手 你在哪?
Sorry, kid. We got a little sidetracked.
抱歉 孩子 刚出了点岔子
You need to get off that ship before it jumps to hyperspace.
你们得在飞船进入超太空前下船
If we gain access to the ship's main hold,
如果我们进得了主舱
we could commandeer an escape pod.
就能搭逃生舱离开
Do it. We'll get to the Marauder and recover you.
去吧 我们会开掠夺者号♥号♥去接应
It's gonna take a while.
需要一点时间
Quick! Inside.
快 进去
I want this area locked down.
封锁这块区域
Security team, with me. We'll flush them out.
安全小组 跟着我 逼他们出来
Are you sure this hatch will lead into the ship?
你确定这舱门是通往船内的吗?
If I am incorrect, we will instantly be sucked out and perish.
如果我错了 我们会立刻被吸出去并升♥天♥
I am seldom wrong.
我很少出错
Congratulate yourself after we escape.
等我们脱身再恭喜你自己吧
The closest escape pod is five corridors away.
最近的逃生舱 在5条走廊之外
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方 让我觉得很毛
Freeze!
别动
Find an alternate route to the pod.
找别条路去搭逃生舱
Captain Wilco,
威尔科队长
there are intruders aboard Transport Three.
3号♥运输船上有入侵者
Release the escape pods. It's their only way off the ship.
释放逃生舱 断了他们下船的路
They just ejected all the escape pods!
逃生舱全数弹出了
There has to be another way off of this ship.
一定还有别的办法下船
Other than overtaking this vessel, what do you suggest?
除了夺取这艘船 你还有何建议?
This is a class four freighter, isn't it?
这是艘4级货船 对吧?
Yes, why?
对 怎麽了?
Containers on class four freighters are equipped with reentry thrusters.
4级货船的货柜 配备了返回推进器
We can escape in a cargo container.
我们能利用货柜逃脱
You are correct. I am impressed.
妳说得对 我相当佩服
However, the containers must be ejected before leaving the atmosphere,
不过货柜必须在飞离大气层之前弹射
which means our window is rapidly closing.
表示我们的机会快消失了
Fall back!
撤退
Any idea how we're getting out of here?
你说我们要怎麽出去?
We're not going out. We're going down.
我们不出去 我们往下
There's a lift below us. Cover me.
下面有升降机 掩护我
What is taking you so long?
为什麽还没好?
I'm trying. Tech usually does this.
我尽力了 通常是技师处理的
It's jammed.
卡住了
Well, I can fix that.
让我来修理
Wait! Don't! No!
等等 不要
How much time do we have?
还有多少时间?
Very little.
不多了
Initiating the cargo release.
启动货物脱离
When are the reentry boosters supposed to fire?
返回推进器 何时应该发动?
I think they should have by now.
现在就该发动了
That is going to be a problem!
这下麻烦了
战利品
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表